D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. I Can't Breathe, I Need A Cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Sounds amazing.

A cup of irish breakfast tea
2 small bowls with kief on top
.25 clonazepam

If only good weed didn't cost so much money....

Well, its morning now i guess, suns bout to cross the horizon. so technically breakfast is this beer im gunna have right now.
Then im gonna sleep/nap for 2-3hrs.

Then breakfast #2:
First course - 25mg dextroamphetamine Second course - Mild/faint opiate withdrawals. The second course will be served constantly throughout the day in heavier helpings as time goes by.
Third course (if necessary) - More beer and some "white rhino" bud a friend gifted me last night. We dont get much of this designer label stuff in aus - weed is generally just described based on its characteristics - so im interested to try it and see if its actually something new/different to all the weed ive tried before, or if we just dont bother naming our weed usually :p

Breakfast #3, or more correctly a midnight snack, will be my day's opiate dose. Not enough to do anything except keep withdrawals at a minor level - so i can sleep. Still like 20 hours away though, switched to 30-36hr dose cycle instead of 24. Ehh this is for the best.

80 mg lisdexamfetamine
.25 mg clonazepam
5 pints of DAB
one toke of kief\shake\resin

Fucking fabolous man I haven't taken amps in a month or two!!!

Last edited:
Coffee.
Methadone.
Unfortunately, only some resin hits that, actually, got me fucking STONED.

80 mg lisdexamfetamine
.25 mg clonazepam
5 pints of DAB
one toke of kief\shake\resin

Fucking fabolous man I haven't taken amps in a month or two!!!

Sounds nice man vyvanse is fucking awesome too. I always gotta add alcohol when im stimmed up no matter what time of the day. It really adds to the euphoria.

Sounds nice man vyvanse is fucking awesome too. I always gotta add alcohol when im stimmed up no matter what time of the day. It really adds to the euphoria.

And to the brutal hangover you know is inevitable.

Morning fix: bowls, lots of water, the other half of this pint I left out.

Woke up with the worst migraine of my life: drinking coffee was futile cause i kept throwing it up, and dope didn't take all the pain away either.

My morning fix for that was:
Heroin
Excederin
-Aspirin
-Acetominophen
-Caffeine
Cigarettes

this one is for today (another),
everything is gonna be okay. until it isn't and then
i'll stay in bed instead of move
if you promise me it will improve

Plenty of good coffee and strong BHO as well as regular ole' buds. Waiting to get something more in my system forsure

Status
Not open for further replies.