• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. I Can't Breathe, I Need A Cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hangovers. A can of beer, a big bowl of chronic, and a .5mg clonazepam tablet. I need better drugs for this kind of thing. Depending on how this first beer makes me feel its gonna be either coffee or more beer all day.

Same soup, just reheated-
Cigarettes
8mg sub sl
4mg kpin sl
Hopefully my mornings will consist with nitrazepam, too.. Soon.

so far:
-cafe con leche
-a banana

after my shower it will be:
-vanilla chex with a whole bunch of berries
-my neuroplasticity formula: multivitamin, flax seed oil, vitamin b6, b12, c, d, magnesium, folic acid
-600 mg of Gabapentin
-sub: a few more mg than usual since i have my crimson friend. (sorry guys)

70mg Methadone
50mg DPH
~2,300mg's Gabapentin
40mg Ambien; 10mg oral ROA/30mg IV. Yes, IV zolpidem has a nice, distinguishable rush- It makes my ears ring, similar to the ear ring of IV cocaine, but still makes your ear's ring in it's own sense. When it comes down to it though, the ear ring and the weird, dream-like rush of IV zolpi is more like IV Ketamine than IV cocaine, especially since Ketamine is a dissociative anesthetic and zolpidem is a GABAergic, hypnotic Z-drug; K and zolpi are both, more similar to sedatives/downers.
Took some resin rips (mostly medical strains), actually got me properly stoned!
Bourbon, already drinking liquor before noon. Nothing new %) I love whiskey/bourbon! I'm Irish lol, maybe that's why?!

-Grilled cheese & vegemite on toast
-Strong Black Coffee with a cigarette
-200mg modafinil

Im on a health kick lol!

2600 mg acetaminophen
120 mg dextromethorphan hydrobromide
50mg doxylamine succinate
2mg loperamide
60mg pseudoephedrine

fuck my life

Reinstated gabapentin after 2 years of miserable withdrawal.

3600mg gabapentin, I will be on this dose for life as it obviously is totally impossible to quit this stupid medicine. Had to take the whole old dosage for the symptoms to resolve. Sigh.

nothing yet, im going to try and wait until afternoon to do my morning thing since i slept well for the first time in a year. i m ean a full night sleep. that never happens.
between my anxiety and my rootmate i cant sleep more than 4 hours.

30 mg Oxycodone
Starbucks Doubleshot
CLIF Mojo Peanut Butter Pretzel Bar
1 Parliament Light

Breakfast of champions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.