• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. I Can't Breathe, I Need A Cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a cup of coffee and then went back to sleep cuz i was up at 7am with my sis and when i came home i crashed.

I just copped a quarter oz tho so my nightly fix is gonna be a bit different. ha

Bumped the soft first thing and rose up like Night of the Living Dead.

Sketchy roommate moved out. Can finally bring my subwoofer back home.

Morning fix: dank, .5mg clonazepam, and Weezer Pork and Beans nice and loud.

Cigarettes
Usually caffeine, but I'm drinking a Crush Orange
4mg Klonopin
Dope soon enough.

I'm on it right now haha. Wake and bake: 2 bong rips of great weed and hash and now I'm about to smoke a bowl topped with kief before breakfast. ;)

Cigarettes
Usually caffeine, but I'm drinking a Crush Orange
4mg Klonopin
Dope soon enough.
Well, thought long and haurd.. went ahead and took my sub instead. Been booting these last few days, dunno why I got on maintenance if I was going to go back to diesel. I do love a good speedbawl, though.

methadone, coffee and cigs.
no weed this morning :/ oh yeah I took 2mgs cpm with my dones to kick em in

-coffee
-fruit salad
-toasted baguette w/butter + honey
-b6, b12, fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C, magnesium, and a multivitamin
-sub

Finally some good dope again. BlueSaffron is a happy camper.

No brekky yet, but when I do it'll be the new Hersheys Cookies n Cream cereal I bought at Target last night. I"m such a stereotypical girl junkie - addicted to sugar.

Typical for me-

32 mg Exalgo
45 mg Oxy
800 mg Neurontin
100 mg Zonegran
800 mg Advil
30 mg Prozac
A pot of coffee

Feeling better now im notting dropping milligrams of methadone errday.

19mg methadone
5mg valium
bowls of weeeed
coffee
cigarettes

oh man i feel pretty good right now

Finally some good dope again. BlueSaffron is a happy camper.

No brekky yet, but when I do it'll be the new Hersheys Cookies n Cream cereal I bought at Target last night. I"m such a stereotypical girl junkie - addicted to sugar.
Never met one person who is addicted to opiates who DOESN'T love candy xD I used to shoot dope and devour sour skittles. That cereal sounds fkn awesome.

Never met one person who is addicted to opiates who DOESN'T love candy xD I used to shoot dope and devour sour skittles. That cereal sounds fkn awesome.

I love sweet tarts and the sweet tarts chews man there dank

OT: Smoked a couple points of some quality h with my girl now im smoking a Turkish royal before we hit the sheets for a lil sexin and shut eye.

non-menthol newport
20mg diazepam
2mg etizolam
2mg subutex, tinking about doing the rest ive been letting myself slip into wd's even though i have more than enough medication.

ohhhhhhh, addiction. the things you make me do beore 8 am

Try some Starburst Jellybeans with your opiates. I think those little fuckers might be more addictive than the pills ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.