• Welcome Guest

    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E
  • DC Moderators: ghostfreak | VerbalTruist

🤝 Cultural 🤝 What Was Your Morning Fix v. Hit The Bottle & Go Right To The Rock

180mg Codeine
Approx 15g Muang Dang Kratom
600mg Pregabalin
10mg Diazepam
2 Hash Joints
A cup of Coffee
Cigs
 
feeling slightly more human now, out of bed, good brunch.

another 500mg soma with 300mg pregab and another decent coffee

that should see me through to going to the pub
a pint a large whiskey another 500mg soma and another 20mg of blackberry weed

I have a bottle of wine open.

I'm pondering another 500mg soma hmm.

either that or blackout time with some kpins, decisions decisions.

I'm getting incapacitated today somehow, the question is how.
 
a pint a large whiskey another 500mg soma and another 20mg of blackberry weed

I have a bottle of wine open.

I'm pondering another 500mg soma hmm.

either that or blackout time with some kpins, decisions decisions.

I'm getting incapacitated today somehow, the question is how.
That seems like a lot, but sip slow and be careful with those benzos.
 
That seems like a lot, but sip slow and be careful with those benzos.
yes it's a decent amount, though high alcohol tolerance and it seems my soma tolerance is building back up again as well, ended up taking 2mg kpin.

in bed asleep by 9:30.

I'm having a binge this week as it's my last week of freedom!
 
Just gone 12:09PM in The UK & my Indian Pregabalin has arrived.

Think it'll have to be 900mg with no tolerance to GABA for the rest of the day.
drunk-drunk-man.gif
 
lets see it was an early monin....

2g kratom
600mg gabap
~ a mg of bnz which turned to 1 1/2.
coffee
weed
cig
 
Gm blueworld!
N greetings from detox.
I'm one week on zero and almost feeling normal (aside fitness level 80+ 🙄).
So that makes it: Nicotine only.
Save day everyone!
 
Top