• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Handful of pills, and sane again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.3 g of kratom. Nice, minor mood uplift which is fine with work.

Debating whether to go get some yayo to mix with this. I think it'd be a wonderful combo.

Since it's technically still morning my morning was is:

3 bags of good dope
50mg adderall XR
Bowls of dank
Cigs

If you count only when I got up then it would just be a bowl of weed but I did the rest of the stuff I listed around 10. This kid wanted some bags and I didn't feel like doing it so I said it was double the usual org e and he said just get me a half of bun so I ended up making a free half bun cuz he still wanted it plus I bought a half to and he gave me 50mgs of adderall for free.

600mg pregabalin
120mg DHC

It was prescription pick up today...yay!

Bout to get down with the same as yesterday...

.15ish of dope and after that I gotta take it easy for the rest of the day especially after the past 2 days.

105 mgs methadone
25 mgs promethazine
Bowl of weed
500 mgs naproxen
Cup of coffee and multiple puffs off my new e cig.
Waiting on some valium 10 mgs to get here yay!!

Last edited:
Undermedicated

How the hell are all you guys finding all of these meds. Am I living in the wrong area as far as being able to find this and that or am I just not running into the right folks? You guys seem quite lucky to be able to find what you need to get. I doubt you all are talking to sympathetic doctors (or maybe you are). The only thing I can get perscriptions for around here is the suboxone that I need and I really think I need to get some sort of anxiety medicine.

Ramblin

2mg clonazepam
600mg gabapentin
500mg L-tyrosine
Resin rips, need to re-up on cannabis
Coffee

How the hell are all you guys finding all of these meds. Am I living in the wrong area as far as being able to find this and that or am I just not running into the right folks? You guys seem quite lucky to be able to find what you need to get. I doubt you all are talking to sympathetic doctors (or maybe you are). The only thing I can get perscriptions for around here is the suboxone that I need and I really think I need to get some sort of anxiety medicine.

Ramblin

Once you meet the right people it becomes easy. Too easy... But by then you'll be moved onto hard drugs if your like most of us. The best people I have met is pretty much anyone on disability esp. the younger they are... I am in the process of consuming my morning fix.

a bowl of good pot
chugged two beers
.25mg clonazepam
about to consume:
a tbsp of bali kratom
a cup of Maxwell House coffee

Last edited:
3600mg fish oil
800mg chelated mg
two cups coffee (daled)
one cup green tea
big dip (hehe)
and one cig in a bit

Ramblin

Look into etizolam.

Ramblin

The reason you cant get a benzo script (for anxiety) is because your on suboxone.
A sub script to alot of doctors basically says that you have a problem with addiction and habit forming drugs.
Benzos are extremely habit forming and so are a big no-no for a person with a bad drug history.

lyrica (pregabalin) might be an option you could discuss with your doctor. Its fairly effective for anxiety and isnt considered as bad for addiction issues like the benzos, it could be a happy middle ground that you and the doc can agree on.

two cups of Earl Grey Tea with an abundance of sugar
30 mg of MS Contin IR
10 mg of Oxycontin ER
Newport Light 100...or three

Let's see, this morning I started off with a glass of white grapefruit then an hour later a very small dose of mdones (20mgs) then a 10 mg valium,25 mgs promethazine and more white grapefruit juice. Oh and a shit ton of pot and cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.