• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Handful of pills, and sane again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
~60mg methadone (Detoxing myself outta MMT)
10mg diazepam SL
600mg gabapentin
L-Tyrosine
L-Theanine
Coffee

About to get some HQ buds to smoke.

This morning, first day of week vacation:

One nice, little bowl of my own home grown (live in cali and have my own grow card. ...ahhhh, feels good to be legal... like it really matters, but still feels good)
Large cup coffee with cream and sugar
2.5 Norco (10mg)
And my daughter and I were out the door with dogs on leash to walk the beach in search of shells. Good morning

3 bags of damn good dope
Bong rips
Marlboro menthol cigs
Coffee.
Dope(Usually I do 4 bags and a mg etizolam and don't even get half as high as I am right now. Holy fuck I feel nice.i did 3 bags but could have stuck with 2 for sure lol

65Mgs methadone
Decaf Coffee(I wonder if that even counts lol)
Newport's
2Mg klonopin
Joint/split with another person

Another Monday morning off to a good start
I woke up at 6am did a rail of .25 mgs bupe

Now I'm smoking some hash oil at work
Then off to the cafe for eggs, bacon and hash browns I try to go for breakfast every monday yum.
Damn. 25Mgs of bupe, my boyfriend is trying to have me believe he's detoxing because he went from 16mgs to 12mgs. I'm on methadone(trying to taper off(@ 65mgs from 130mgs) & he makes it out like he's so much ahead of me. Methadone starts getting hard @ 12-13mgs(if you taper right) but I thought you stopped subs @ half of a strip but that would be 4mgs & .25mgs would be like a snipit of an 8 mg strip right? Yahoo he has a long way to go, he's been on them for 5 years.

Good pot. I spilled 3\4 of a gram of shakey shake all over my hardwood floor last night!!! Fucking ambiens... .25mg clonazepam, 2 cups of coffee, and gonna smoke a cig at the bus stop. Gotta work near 12 hours today! I hope to god I can get some kratom tonight.

~60mg methadone
10mg diazepam SL
300mg suntheanine/L-theanine
900mg gabapentin
Bowls of a sativa-dominant strain
Cup o' coffee

EDIT: Oh yeah, since I'm detoxing rapidly off my MMT dosage/70mg daily, I ordered some red vein thai kratom from a reputable source. Couldn't order the MXE in time, that fucking sucks...

Last edited:
100mgs methadone
25 mgs valium
25 mgs promethazine
Shit ton of pot and cigs. Nodding the phuck out.

Tea, Rhodiola, 5mg valium with WGFJ, Cigarette, and a wee little snapper of some Grapefruit Sativa.

45-60mg addy ir plugged
3mg bupe plugged
1mg etizolam
Cigs
Bong hits of good marijuanas

I think that's it lol anyways, gooooddd morning

Status
Not open for further replies.