• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. All part of a balanced breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up out of regular meds, ie. Oxy, addys, xans & bupe! Monday! Ugh!
Breakfast menu is now 1 Valium, tems, trams, and loperimide if I start running to the lew!

3 bowls of marujuana, a dab, some tobacco, a cup of coffee and 1500mg acetaminophen to kill my migraine. this happens with poppy extracts i've noticed, whether it be opium, poppy seed tea, or black tar heroin, it'll either hit when i come down off a binge or a strong dose, or i'll wake up the next day, and i'll have the worst migraine ever, usually accompanied by vomiting.

Kratom
Cold shower
Cup of coffee

First coffee in about a week or so, tastes so good

420-430mg of dipropionylmorphine, as the propionate and hydrochloride salts, intravenously.

Orally, a couple of capsules of chlormethiazole base (192mg per cap, heminevrin the brand is called, tough, flexible gelcaps containing chlormethiazole freebase), they are an oldschool remedy, almost always used for inpatient alcohol detox in patients that have ceased to drink (it inhibits alcohol dehydrogenase unlike other sedative-hypnotics so prolongs the halflife of the patient's last drinks, so the tank doesn't run dry so fast and precipitate a more severe DTs), I take it not for this reason, but I get it on a GP prescription basis, for the unlicensed indication of seizure prophylaxis, and to terminate them if one does occur. Tell you something though, license or no license, once I regain enough motor control to swallow a dose, during a seizure it doesn't half terminate with extreme prejudice. Also occasionally make my own batches of either chlormethiazole itself, or the brominated analog, both from vitamin B1 as precursor, the latter drug, bromethiazole I've christened it, is not available anywhere clinically I know of, its less stable but just as active) Been meaning to explore other electronegative moieties in place of chlorine or bromine, such as tri or difluoromethyl, tri or difluoroethyl, nitro, pentafluorosulfanyl, maybe cyano if my testing it in vitro rules out metabolic release of cyanide, or cyanide-type toxicity directly, rhodanido etc.

And also, to make them more effective either for sleep, for detox, or off-license anticonvulsant use (even the doc that himself scripted me it asked how the hell I managed to get these for seizures) they aren't benzo site GABAa agonists, but barbiturate-site ones. Lovely stuff, recreational as hell too.

I'm surprised they haven't been taken off the market like ludes, or almost-binned like most barbs. They lack the barbiturates AMPA receptor antagonism too, which makes them lovely and clearheaded. No hangover (although prolonged binge use CAN cause metabolism to a most atrocious set of sulfur compounds with an extremely penetrating, persistent, vile and damn well close to weapons-grade STENCH from hell. Mercaptans, sulfides, possibly thiietanes. And these were, the one time before I knew this, so powerful when it happened to me, that people RAN, from several hundred yards away and crossed the street, changing direction to go the other way rather than approach. Had a dr appt once during this hell on earth, and I couldn't not go, but I had to hide in the toilets rather than in the waiting room because of the absolutely horrendous, most virulent stench I have ever encountered in my life before, save for those that I've created as laboratory synthesis byproducts. I've even had the dubious pleasure of smelling some truly filthy seleniuretted horrors that were less absolutely foul than these. And worse, came out in saliva, nasal mucous, piss, faecal matter, even tears and sweat and could not possibly be gotten rid of. I have only ever smelled one kind of chemical that was worse. Isocyanides. Which is kinda saying something, since if you've ever worked with or been anywhere within the vicinity of an isocyanide you will truly truly wish you hadn't.

Other than that, going to have another shot of that delightful 3,6-dipropionylmorphine once I finish my fag. I also have regular bog standard vanilla edition morphine sulfate, gabapentin, tizanidine and clonidine, pramipexole, a dopamine receptor agonist and some IR oxycodone.

Might just cook up a shot of prope dope, a little oxy, some of the pramipexole, and clonidine, take a couple of tizanidine (zanaflex) by mouth.
And have the capacity to make dibenzoylmorphine, more dipropionylmorphine when (not if, when=D) I want it, benzoylpropionylmorphine and the truly peculiar, psychostimulant more than opioid, although both. Suspect delta opioid agonist, alpha-chloromorphide. the precursor to krokodil. And that, if I really want to exert myself, although methinks I'll buy the palladium on carbon rather than spend the effort making it, to do that. Of course, doing it the proper way, using catalytic hydrogenation, not red phosphorus-iodine way ala russki krokodil.

And got a good few nice frosty cold (bottled, of course) becks and couple of stella in the fridge.

i wouldnt drink that coffee lol

i go for plain ol light or medium roast, black.

i honestly do hve a coffee problemo though

3 bags of heroin
8 mg of Xanax
cigarette
bottle of Pepsi
Super healthy, right? =)
Note: I've been off heroin for 10 months now, only use prescribed Oxy 20 MG IR

3.5g of red maeng da
1 beer
Spliff

It has been raining all morning.
I'm free today and I just want to chill

Morning Rinse Or A bag (if im lucky ill have one for the morning)
smoke a j( free weed from the pops)
maybe a xanax or two ( From the pops
Shower
yeah

Two shots of vodka, a tall can of Pilsner Urquell, a bowl of chemo kush, 25mg diphenhydramine, 100mg caffeine, 240mg codeine: a not particularly effective (but definitely enjoyable) method for ameliorating a hangover for a few hours.

80mg caffeine, 80mg L-theanine, 40mg citalopram, a multivitamin, and a ham and cheese sandwich w/ yogurt (not Greek, kms)

Status
Not open for further replies.