Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. All part of a balanced breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.5g of kratom
A cup of green tea for a change.
I just threw up for the first time in many months, green tea and kratom dont mix... Gonna stick to coffee
+0.25mg of clonazepam

Last edited:
bout 3 points of brown beauty
cig
cup of joe
and 2 xanax bars..then off to get more money

Codeine, Xanax, and dexamphetamine. Will be at work today.

If I take the codeine before the dex will I still shit when it kicks in? Let's see...

4-6 mg subutex
I'm up at work on the Arctic Ocean fun stuff I know, been having crazy dreams not sure if it's my brain tricking me or what. I haven't used any full agonist in 18 months and my doc is letting me get in methadone for some surgeries. Jus so many questions and worries.

Coffee and Pepsi today have a great day bluelighters!!!!

4-6 mg subutex
Coffee
Pepsi's later on and some water Mayen half gallon tonight lol I feel so much better if I drink a bunch of water.

Smoked a bowl before IOP
camel 99
1mg suboxone
100 225mg lyrica
vanilla Starbucks coffee /energy drink

Fairly lame. Thank God for the weed

Well i woke up at a wierd time but 60mg of oxycodone between 630 and 9, all iv. Also the 1st dose was with 25mg of promethizine(nothing ever gives me a nod on oxy except weed or this, benzos dnt I think it cuz of tolerance, the nod from the promethizine was actually enjoyable and didn't make me drowsy like other antihistamines) Gnna try it with hydroxyzine 2 nite

Kratom (Thai Maeng Da) & caffeinated tea (dirty chai), my usual...reeeeaaaally hoping this proposed ban doesn't go through but if it does I guess I'll ween myself off with akuamma seed extracts whenever I run out & just be a caffeine/cannabis addict again (of course it won't actually disappear but I'd assume it'll become more expensive on the black market so if I get it that way I'd rather reserve it for special occasions)...

Status
Not open for further replies.