5mg 4-HO-MiPT
5mg 4-AcO-DMT
Cigarettes
Cannabis
Caffeine

Today

Cannabis & cigarettes

Single cup of strong medium roast through the French press

Gonna aim to wait til bedtime for any valium today, and also ease back on the afternoon spliffs. I think I'll pick up some beer in the meantime.

1 cup of coffee with cream and sugar (Dunkin Donuts "extra extra", don't need a lot of it.)
1.5mg clonazepam
I'm really ready for this week to be over.

Strong coffee and 5mg val. Skipped on my dose yesterday so feeling good now.

Would have edited my post above if it were possible on mobile.

Didn't sleep well last night and had an exam at 8am. I failed that motherfucker so hard...
Anyway im not too worried about that, but still, what a bad way to start my day.

So i just got home and ingested 6g of kratom with a cup of coffee, too bad i don't have any weed.

Edit: just got some hash, smoking a fat spliff right now. Ahh my saturday is starting to get better

Last edited:
^Gah, too much tobacco can ruin a spliff for sure. Haven't smoked the golden leaf for 15 months now, thank fuck

5mg oxy
100mg tram
150mcg clonazolam
120mcg etizolam
350mg carisoprodol

Some dabs of course on this cozy rainy and sunny morning :D Hope you guys are enjoying the weekend!

^Gah, too much tobacco can ruin a spliff for sure.

the key is to get the ratio by smell. if it smells sweet, more tobacco. if it smells sour, use more pot. if you smell it and you can't decide which you need more of, that's the spot right there. that's the perfect spliff ratio.

Half a bundle of mid shelf dope
Viibryd, Wellbutrin, Lamictal
Cappuccino with coconut liqueur
Protein shake
Steak egg and cheese sandwich

the key is to get the ratio by smell. if it smells sweet, more tobacco. if it smells sour, use more pot. if you smell it and you can't decide which you need more of, that's the spot right there. that's the perfect spliff ratio.

True talk. In this case I was using the last of my weed and tried to compensate on the other end, forgetting that that never works.

My fix this morning will be a much better crafted spliff! And maybe mango juice if I stop by the store on the way home.

150ug AL-LAD
24 nitrous oxide canisters
10mg-15mg 4-HO-MiPT
0.5mg xanax
cigarettes
cannabis flower & wax
caffeine

Last edited:
Today: 47 mg of methadone from the clinic
: Heinekens plural
: Nicotine lozenges
: Bran Muffin and Ice Coffee from Drunkin's

Tomorrow:
: Double-up on the methadone dose (take-homes) Can get quite a buzz at this low dose
: Antabuse (so I cannot drink - until the weekend)
: Muffin etc.
: A nice long walk

Status
Not open for further replies.