• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What was your dream last night?

^^ That is funny shit. OMG! What the hell would make someone have a dream like that? Better you than me matey. I often wake up with a song in my head and its just a small piece of a song that repeats over and over. I once woke up with a song in my head that I hadn't heard in about 10 years. Weird....

thanks miss slingshot, im not alone in the bizarro world of unanswered sporadic nightmares :) that note to self bit is good. My note to self: never carpet your floor (im allergic) ,throw away all your damn expired makeup, and be careful because my friends might behead me in my bathroom :)

Last edited:
the other night i dreamt my friend was in a car accident and died. the next day i heard he was in a car accident. lucky he's ok though

My ex man (the one that dumped me)
.......same as night before
and the night before that, and the one before that one..........well, you get the point
I don't dream about nothing (nobody) else, grrr ......... it really sends me on a bad guilt trip (cause of my cheating)
I don't dream that often tho, except lately :\

HOLY SHIT! I just checked out http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

What a complete mind fuck. That is some funny shit.....

Sorry, very off topic I know.... But it sticks quite nicely. Katmeow, I hope for your sake I don't dream about this tonight or I will do my best to haunt you in your dreams :p j/k

dam, i haven't had a dream in years ... well i probally dream every night ...but never remember !!!

hopefully they come back to me ... i quit the green stuffff!!

day 2 .. and going strong !

I had a really strange dream last night that my Dad was an Ecstasy dealer and the Police had busted him with 200KG's of it. I remember trying to call my Lawyer and having Police chasing us and hiding it.

It was really strange. I think it's because I someone saw Junkie arrested and handcuffed on the street last night. Maybe some underlying thing. Who knows.

shals :D

sorry to be off topic again but nickyj hahah, i just watched those badgers for 15 minutes! it was great! haha..

i haven't really been dreaming much lately... but i do remember that last night i had a dream that had something to do with a black dress. but a really bad, witch-like one that i was forced to wear....
i love dreaming... hopefully soon i'll have some good ones.

Hells yeah! Those badgers rock! I have saved em to my hard drive so I can watch em all the time. I will probably get over it soon tho.

I have been having strange dreams ever since I started taking an SSRI. In the past I have never remembered my dreams but now I do. And the last week or so I have been dreaming about the future, nothing special though. Like last night I dreamt that I was trying to have breakfast but I was out of milk and when I get up in the morning, what do you know? No milk in the fridge. The kind of stuff about the future that I really just don't want to know about. Bit annoying really.:\

I was having heaps weird dreams last night all sorts of dreams mixed into together....

Ok, I'll set the ground work. Some friends of mine are building theirs, another one just paid his off and three weeks ago my rental property caught fire two and half days into it's tenancy. To make matters worse, the Real Estate agents fucked up when they didn't pass my landlord insurance forms on when I signed them up. So I have no rent money coming in at the moment because of their screw up. :X:X:X

So it would come as no suprise that my dream was all about housing and stuff. :) My dream was that everybody in my rental property's neighbourhood had just bought out their neighbours property and redeveloped them into magical multi-storey homesteads, you know the ones that rich sods would have had in Queen Victoria times. Wierd. :)

nickyj said:

I have been having strange dreams ever since I started taking an SSRI. In the past I have never remembered my dreams but now I do. And the last week or so I have been dreaming about the future, nothing special though. Like last night I dreamt that I was trying to have breakfast but I was out of milk and when I get up in the morning, what do you know? No milk in the fridge. The kind of stuff about the future that I really just don't want to know about. Bit annoying really.:\

yeah, i had pretty weird dreams when i first started taking SSRIs.. get used to it :D

what do you know .... i had a dream this morning !!!!

wooo hooo.... hehe, it was very unusual... I was going around this endless stair case .. and just seeing everyone i've ever known in my life ... .wow! ... it was great !!!

Wow! I saw the future again in my dream last night. I dreamt about having a shave. And what do you know? Today was a shaving day. Its soooo great waking up and already knowing about the highlight of your day. 8)

I need a life.....

for some reason i was in darwin, visiting a farm.

the guy on the farm gave me a ride in his "flying machine" that was basically a go-kart with a hang-glider attached to the roof.

we were chugging along, and i was thinking "this will never get off the ground" and all of a sudden we go through these bushes and we are in the air, cause his farm was on top of a hill. and we were really high up in the air.

the flying machine kept dropping, and i thought we'd never actually fly, but then at the last minute, it took off, flying over darwin (which is bizzare, cause i've never acutally been there!!)

the machine kept flying, and i got off over a railway station. for some reason, i was back in the town i grew up in. my cousin (who i never speak to anymore) came and picked me up in a dodgy yellow gemini. we went for a drive down the far end of town, where her uncle (who for some bizarre reason) was no relation to me, came out and sold us two pills, which were really big white mitsubishis's, cause me and my cousin were gonna go pilling.

i woke up at that stage.

i have the best dreams. =D =D

lol... *blush* i had a dream about miriam.

lets leave it at that shall we? :)

^^^ LOL. Miriam. (S)he horrifies me, and not because of her phsyical state... she's just a creepy person, as far as I can tell. But enough about you, let's talk about me.

I can't remember the context of the dream I was having last night - actually, I had crazy dreams in general (darn 5HTP), but this one stands out. Anyway, I somehow got into a really violent fight in a confined space with a guy (I think it was a guy) who was a lot stronger than me.

It was so intense that I punched the wall by the bed hard enough to wake myself up holding my knuckles in pain.

Lucky I wasn't facing the other way - MrsCoaster was lying there fast asleep, and I really don't fancy explaining that one.

So yeah, I have a bruised hand this morning.