• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was The Last Adult Beverage You Drank?

Drinking a lagunitas IPA, might drink a Duvel tripel hop citra later. That last one is the best tasting strong beer (9.5% )I've ever tried, by far.

Last edited:
Homemade bailey's irish cream.

It was gooooooood.
I love Bailey’s.
I once started dating a very interesting guy just because he was sitting at the bar and I happened to order an Irish car bomb.
You can’t go wrong with Bailey’s!

I drink about 6 bud lights a night. They are gross but I only drink them because they are low alcohol.

Jim beam and pepsi last night at the bar, last night it was open.... 2 coworkers, the boss, and I were the only ones there...

Cranberry juice. Non alcoholic but its adultoid.

I'd say it's pretty adult.

The last time I drank cranberry juice was to get rid of a yeast infection I got from bumping my hoe ex-gf after she fucked some rando without being courteous enough to inform me of the fact.

Right this minute though....some fine local cabernet sauvignon. No yeast infection this week.

I had some real eggnog tonight. You know, the real shit... with real eggs not that bullshit they sell at the stores.

It's gross, but tis the season.

Last can of Singh beer. Got a box of Corona (bottles this time haha) and some ciders waiting for later.

I drank 4 room temperature coors light so far tonight, I'm going to try to keep it at 7 (6 would be better but its only 8:30pm 🥺).