• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What to combine with selegiline for a high?

You can combine it with phenethylamine powder. While this does work, the comedown was surprisingly brutal.

Also the dietary restrictions are no joke. I had a glass of red wine 12 hours after taking it and got a horrible and very sketchy feeling headache.

You can combine it with phenethylamine powder. While this does work, the comedown was surprisingly brutal.

Also the dietary restrictions are no joke. I had a glass of red wine 12 hours after taking it and got a horrible and very sketchy feeling headache.

Oh yeah I've heard. You got that sketchy headache even when Selegiline apparently has a half-life of 1.5 hours?

Also, I don't feel like getting phenethylamine powder. So chocolate?

Oh yeah I've heard. You got that sketchy headache even when Selegiline apparently has a half-life of 1.5 hours?

Also, I don't feel like getting phenethylamine powder. So chocolate?

Chocolate is probably not gonna cut it if you are trying to get high 🤔

Phenethylamine felt similar to amphetamine in combination.

And yes got a nasty headache long after taking it when I drank a big glass of red wine. It felt like my blood pressure was going through the roof. What i had actually consumed whats not deprenyl but rather p-fluoro deprenyl, and I would imagine my dose was probably excessive.

Regardless of the half-life, it takes a long time for platelet MAO-B activity to return to normal after taking these drugs. Thus the dietary restrictions.

Apparently "no dietary restrictions when you use it below the MAOI-A threshold <20mg oral and <5mg sublingual"?

its just an amino acid, as of my experience your body will mostly use it to build muscle rather then converting it to neurotransmitters.
Never met anyone that can feel a particular chemical building their muscle.
even with <20mg oral doses or <5mg sublingual?
Bad idea. IME, that can fast get you a hypertensive crisis/stroke. Assuming you don't die, MAO-B inhibitors and phenethylamine produces a nasty habit.

Never met anyone that can feel a particular chemical building their muscle.

Bad idea. IME, that can fast get you a hypertensive crisis/stroke. Assuming you don't die, MAO-B inhibitors and phenethylamine produces a nasty habit.

Okay, but just to clarify, I was saying less than 20mg oral or less than 5mg sublingual

What is your question though, I can answer most of em (experientially too -- like I said, I've combined selegine or rather pf-deprenyl with a few substances)?

Drugs like selegine aren't as dangerous as MAO-A inhibitors due to lowered risk of serotonin syndrome. Selegine will eventually inhibit MAO-A so it could become dangerous. You're certainly playing with fire to some degree either way.

In truth the only answer to your question is modest amount of phenethylamine. L-Phenylalanine or l-tyrosine would do nothing (though d-phenylalanine or d,l-phenylalanine would interesting to combine though probably nothing would happen, nor would you know it since you wouldnt know what it felt like before). Your question was, "what to combine with selegine for a high?". The only answer to this question is phenethylamine. And even that sucks because while it works the side effects are unusually severe relative to the high (though frankly not particularly dangerous save for the risk of addiction). But you replied but "I don't feel like getting phenethylamine powder". You asked will chocolate work? The answer is no. You'd need at least a few hundred milligrams of phenethylamine, which would require a boatload of chocolate. You asked about phenylalanine, the answer is no. This is the answer to your question. No one active here other than me has done these experiments most likely. Meaning there is no reason to bump this because your question has been answered pretty extensively and no one here experientially (or even theoretically) can add to what I said.

Again, as far as selegine plus phenethylamine, it definately works and feels way more amphetamine like than phenethylamine alone (ive taken a lot of phenethylamine on its own) but the comedown was disproportionately much more severe than a proprotional amount of amphetamine. I even tried smoking phenethylamine while on para fluoro deprenyl and it wasn't that euphoric yet once it wore off it was very depressing and dysphoric.

In summary only phenethylamine can be combined with selegine for a high, but it is a shitty dirty high. Much dirtier than say dextroamphetamine and not as euphoric. It is more physically euphoric than cognitively euphoric. Phenethylamine with an MAO-B is far more cognitively active than a large dose of phenethylamine without an MAO-B, but still sucks. Ive taken taken large doses of phenethylamine (like 4g-5g's) without an MAO-B and it a strong stoning body high. It is like the body high of a strong dose of MDMA with almost none of the cognitive euphoria. With an MAO-B you need a far lower dose and it lasts longer with far more amphetamine-like cognitive euphoria but it feels dirty and has a startlingly severe crash. Its not worth it.

You'll receive no more comprehensive answer than this, anywhere 😂

Well i was actually taking 4-fluoro-deprenyl not deprenyl, but they are pretty comparable. The dose was over 20mg maybe 30mg. Too high im sure.