View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What to combine with 1p-LSD?

whathefuckman

Greenlighter
For New Years Eve I'm going to be buying 2 1p-LSD tabs, some bud and either coke or ket. I have only previously tripped once on 1p-LSD; I took half the tab, waited an hour and then too kind to other half. The trip was pretty good and lasted about 6-7 hours. For NYE I'm going to take 1 and half tabs and I want to know what will be better to mix with; ketamine or Coke? I am fairly experienced with ket and Coke aswell.

We aren't really allowed "What drug should I take" threads.
But 1p-LSD felt very stimulating to me, much more like a 2c-x or DOx chem opposed to a lysergamide and this effect in addition to the stimulating of cocaine? I'd definitely pass

Hi there little goblin! How are you?
Hope everythings fine..
Well it depends in which plans do you have for the rest of the evening..
IMHO I think that a little dose of that tryptamine and some lines of coke it will be fine for a reunion to chill or something like that..
to have a nice talk and that kind of things..
But in the other hand if you want to have like a spaceship NYE I would go for some L and when it comes the point when it kicks in and you feel comfortable.. I would give KET a chancce...

I like both mix,, but I prefer the L+K because its far away more psychedelic..

keep shining mate!

;:D

to stay up,
go with 1p at 8 or 9 pm
have a small line or two or more of coke right at midnight and after.

I have had coke after acid, and being conservative with it was great, a big line will push too much for your sensitized state of mind.

coke is a bit more party that ket

Cocaine + psychedelics is the worse idea in the world, no point on doing that. On the other side, ketamine + lysergamide = epic win.

For sure ketamine, but take the ketamine later on, after the peak, because the combo is very strong and will likely send you into outer space, you won't be too functional unless you keep the K doses very small. Plus ketamine is great on the tail end of psychedelics. I've combined coke and psychedelics before, with really small amounts of coke, and it was fine but it's not really a good combo.

Yes, definitely lower you normal ketamine dose, lol, LSD potentiates the hell out of ketamine or vice versa =D

It's really one of the best combos you can do - but take care, things can get really, really bizarre - very, very quickly.

Save the coke for when you get tired the next evening, if you want to keep on partying, otherwise I'd just save it for another day.

Last edited:
Nitros and weed bro. Safe and fun. There is nothing better on lsd than good old fashioned nitos oxide. If there is somthing better that doesnt being you down the next day (mdma) than lmk plz.
Cant go wrong with nos