• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What the Zaza?

Definitely didn't make that list for me, though i avoid it, but I try to avoid all opioids.

I actually bought 2 grams of powder tianeptine (the least I could buy) not too long ago and took it all within a few days. It was the only time I've used an opioid this year as I try to avoid them.

In any case, there was a little rebound but wasn't too bad. I've been addicted to it outright before years ago at 1.5g/day and the withdrawal sucks, but at least it's short. I feel like the withdrawal from an equivalent amount of say oxycodone is not only more acute, but lasts longer. The tricky part about tianeptine withdrawal is the interdose withdrawal symptoms that eventually start occuring when you finally get hooked.

But as an advanced opioid user, I've gone through methadone, heroin and fentanyl withdrawal before, so of course by comparison tianeptine withdrawal was a breeze. All opioid withdrawal sucks though, and tianeptine is no exception. But relative to withdrawal from an equivalent amount of oxycodone, tianeptine withdrawal is a bit easier (although the symptoms manifest faster -- which is a good thing since it means they end faster too). The very rapid shift to the acute phase is probably why people perceive the withdrawal to be so bad.

It should definitely not be illegal however.
I’m currently in the throes of a Tianeptine habit for the first time ever and can tell that I’ve got myself into a tight spot. How long is the withdrawal process? Can it be made easier with kratom or something else? I’m not in a position to be going through a visible withdrawal for longer than a weekend without some planning. What am I looking at here?

I’m currently in the throes of a Tianeptine habit for the first time ever and can tell that I’ve got myself into a tight spot. How long is the withdrawal process? Can it be made easier with kratom or something else? I’m not in a position to be going through a visible withdrawal for longer than a weekend without some planning. What am I looking at here?
It's a shorter acting drug so withdrawal is naturally shorter. It might have some different components due to its antidepressant mechanisms.

Kratom should be able to take care of most of your symptoms.

I have some experience with it but never came off straight I always used kratom.

What kinda doses were you taking?

Kratom will help alot if your tianeptine habit is low to moderate. If you have say a 5g/day tianeptine habit, kratom won't be as helpful and you'll need to taper down first.

The withdrawal is fairly short, worst days being days 1-3. The whole acute phase is over in around 6 days, depending on your habit size.

It's a shorter acting drug so withdrawal is naturally shorter. It might have some different components due to its antidepressant mechanisms.

Kratom should be able to take care of most of your symptoms.

I have some experience with it but never came off straight I always used kratom.

What kinda doses were you taking?
I had been using kratom for years and was not feeling it that well anymore and asked the guy at the shop where I’d get it what the best selling stuff was and he gave me a red bottle of Zaza and I loved it. It didn’t take very much and worked great. I didn’t even realize that it wasn’t kratom till I opened up the capsules to try dumping the powder for a faster effect. That’s when I tasted it and read the bottle. Now I could easily go through basically as much as I have in a day. 4 bottles easy but I have gotten down to 2 with difficulty. It snuck up quick. I’m waiting on a 25g powder order from a better looking supplier online. I feel kinda silly with such a habit after being off dope for 3 years. I used kratom to get off the dope and never really got sick but I can tell by how I feel after a few hours that this could be different. I’m unfortunately pretty horrible at restraining myself from taking 2, then 2 more, then fuck it 5, then I’m good for a bit, then fuck it what will 10 do. It’s the nature of the beast for me. I’m older (47) and since I turned 40, it’s like my ability to quit things is gone. I used to say I was a non smoker that smokes occasionally but now I just smoke. Same with drugs, if I let myself near them, I will consume them till they are gone under the guise of getting rid of them so they don’t tempt me. Then I just cave quickly and get more. I’m ok with that as long as I at least feel like I’m choosing to do it. Running from a runny nose, kicking my legs and twitching doesn’t feel like a choice anymore. More like management. And I can even deal with that to a point but with dope, I knew I could get away from it without withdrawal with a couple subs and some kratom. I’m new to this stuff though and I need an exit strategy that won’t have me looking all strung. It’s just not an option for me anymore. I’m a good 20 years off of any real dope habit aside from a brief lapse a few years back. No one who knows me would ever guess that I have done the things that I have. I’m not a believer in getting honest with everyone who loves you, that’s for kids. Sorry but I’ve tried it all and my way has the best results for me historically so I’ll manage. It’s the dependency part that gets me. I don’t like feeling out of control.

I had been using kratom for years and was not feeling it that well anymore and asked the guy at the shop where I’d get it what the best selling stuff was and he gave me a red bottle of Zaza and I loved it. It didn’t take very much and worked great. I didn’t even realize that it wasn’t kratom till I opened up the capsules to try dumping the powder for a faster effect. That’s when I tasted it and read the bottle. Now I could easily go through basically as much as I have in a day. 4 bottles easy but I have gotten down to 2 with difficulty. It snuck up quick. I’m waiting on a 25g powder order from a better looking supplier online. I feel kinda silly with such a habit after being off dope for 3 years. I used kratom to get off the dope and never really got sick but I can tell by how I feel after a few hours that this could be different. I’m unfortunately pretty horrible at restraining myself from taking 2, then 2 more, then fuck it 5, then I’m good for a bit, then fuck it what will 10 do. It’s the nature of the beast for me. I’m older (47) and since I turned 40, it’s like my ability to quit things is gone. I used to say I was a non smoker that smokes occasionally but now I just smoke. Same with drugs, if I let myself near them, I will consume them till they are gone under the guise of getting rid of them so they don’t tempt me. Then I just cave quickly and get more. I’m ok with that as long as I at least feel like I’m choosing to do it. Running from a runny nose, kicking my legs and twitching doesn’t feel like a choice anymore. More like management. And I can even deal with that to a point but with dope, I knew I could get away from it without withdrawal with a couple subs and some kratom. I’m new to this stuff though and I need an exit strategy that won’t have me looking all strung. It’s just not an option for me anymore. I’m a good 20 years off of any real dope habit aside from a brief lapse a few years back. No one who knows me would ever guess that I have done the things that I have. I’m not a believer in getting honest with everyone who loves you, that’s for kids. Sorry but I’ve tried it all and my way has the best results for me historically so I’ll manage. It’s the dependency part that gets me. I don’t like feeling out of control.
You are a non believer in getting honest with everyone who loves you? I feel this. I mean maybe everyone can relate, but yeah hiding my addiction and continuing with it to manage withdrawal bc I have a family to take care of is the EXACT reason why I still use until I can find a window large enough for me to kick the habit in peace, without judgment, and without responsibilities such as caring for family/work.(in fear of relapse if I have important shit to do while in WD).

Sorry it's kind of off topic but your sentence kind of highlighted my whole predicament..congrats on kicking dope and if you managed with Kratom & a few subs, I think you will he just fine using this same strategy for an exit away from Zaza.

My lady is going through antidepressant WD right now as she is switching from SSRI to SNRI, apparently they can check your DNA or some shit to see what works best for your body.. anyway it quickly reminded me that hey she's got an addiction too, it just doesn't give her a buzz, WAY LESS stigma BUT still in chains so to speak because she NEEDS her pill once a day or shit gets real bad. Which is sad, I've always steer clear from antidepressant meds, I actually told her that I'd rather see her taking low dose kpins than to continue with SSRI or SNRI. Lord knows I know how the SNRI WD feels, thanks to my very long & high tolerance addiction to Tramadol. Ughhh would rather kick oxy.

Right on. Thank you shu. Best advice for OP is to stay the fuck away.

Is that the shit people (often truckers) were buying at [either gas stations or supplement stores] 'cause it's like an opioid but with a methy feel and was legal for a bit? Or am I mixing things up?

Is that the shit people (often truckers) were buying at [either gas stations or supplement stores] 'cause it's like an opioid but with a methy feel and was legal for a bit? Or am I mixing things up?
Could be thinking about kratom too.

You are a non believer in getting honest with everyone who loves you? I feel this. I mean maybe everyone can relate, but yeah hiding my addiction and continuing with it to manage withdrawal bc I have a family to take care of is the EXACT reason why I still use until I can find a window large enough for me to kick the habit in peace, without judgment, and without responsibilities such as caring for family/work.(in fear of relapse if I have important shit to do while in WD).

Sorry it's kind of off topic but your sentence kind of highlighted my whole predicament..congrats on kicking dope and if you managed with Kratom & a few subs, I think you will he just fine using this same strategy for an exit away from Zaza.

My lady is going through antidepressant WD right now as she is switching from SSRI to SNRI, apparently they can check your DNA or some shit to see what works best for your body.. anyway it quickly reminded me that hey she's got an addiction too, it just doesn't give her a buzz, WAY LESS stigma BUT still in chains so to speak because she NEEDS her pill once a day or shit gets real bad. Which is sad, I've always steer clear from antidepressant meds, I actually told her that I'd rather see her taking low dose kpins than to continue with SSRI or SNRI. Lord knows I know how the SNRI WD feels, thanks to my very long & high tolerance addiction to Tramadol. Ughhh would rather kick oxy.
I hear you on kicking SSRIs. Like sitting on live power supply and someone else is running the switch.