• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc what the hell was it and why was it so good

Status
Not open for further replies.

blxnc

Bluelighter
Searched high and low for a thc cart with an S logo on it, the S is not a typical S as you see typed here, it looks more like a pointy one, if that makes any sense.

I was at a guys house who I will admit, had a hefty stash of fent, crack, and benzos, in addition to his thc carts.

But I have never hit a THC cart that made me pretty much instantly so numb, I've never felt this numb in my life, in the best possible way. And I've IV'd some stuff, had a slight benzo habit, so that's saying a bit.

I got busy chatting and became very social and lifted, and 2 hours flew by like it was 15 minutes. I only took maybe 2/3 hits too, so thats how I know it was high concentration.

The feeling was so good, I went searching for these S carts high and low and still, a year later, I am still curious to find that feeling again.

I've tried smoking flower and carts since then, looked into creating my own carts even, trying to obtain this high and haven't been able to find anything close.

What was in this dudes vape, is what I want to know. And if you know anything about these pointed S logo carts, let me know.

No one can ever give you a definitive answer but doesnt sound like it marijuana.

Although it could of been. This is what I mean, it could have been anything.

Possibly a synthetic cannabinoid. There are dozens of them available so there's no way to find out which one it might have been. If It even was one in the first place.

Possibly a synthetic cannabinoid. There are dozens of them available so there's no way to find out which one it might have been. If It even was one in the first place.
Yeah, that would explain why I can't find the carts too. I've been looking through pages and pages of THC carts trying to find the logo/brand. I've asked around everywhere.

They must not be, THC carts at all.

I remember the dude who had them, I asked where he got them, and he said that it wasn't something most people can't get their hands on, that he gets it from a special place in Colorado from his uncle and there was something like, special and high caliber about it that not a lot of people know about or have access to.

I just took everything he was saying with a grain of salt because he was on crack at the time, and I mean I figured, 'sure whatever, weed is weed man.' I've never been that impressed by weed unless I ate a lot of edibles so I wasn't buying the hype too much.

And then I hit it and I was like, oh shit, what is this. this is quite possibly not weed. i remember instantly thinking that so, thats why i took a conservative number of hits. was concerned about fent.

Last edited:
We have absolutely no idea mate, could be anything.

Just glad you had a positive experience rather than ending up on a life support machine.

Going to have to close this now to avoid further unsubstantiated speculation...

Status
Not open for further replies.