• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

What Song Fits Your Current Mood vs music makes life beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally my life seems to be getting back on track. Things are falling into place and I've once again regained the feeling that the world is my oyster and I can live for me, no matter what people think of me. I'm over toxic partners, hateful people, and I can't wait to make new friends and reconnect with old ones. My life is entirely in my hands and instead of that feeling like a curse it feels like a blessing. The shadow of depression and the uncertainty of mania have finally left me for now and I can be the person who I really am.

Brilliant song that, and totally forgot it existed so thanks.

Just saw these extremely talented amazing artists once again blueox this year.. fire. Cant find it yet.. so we will role this from a little back.

^ Hey NSA! Hope you enjoyed the festival, my good man! :)

An ode from me to you, mate. Head up! <3

Lady A we need to hang out at some point. Listen to amazing music and talk.. great minds like to find the same.. we are rare shit <3

WS rolled this last night

Lady A we need to hang out at some point. Listen to amazing music and talk.. great minds like to find the same.. we are rare shit <3
Ah here, I'd be a terrible influence - you are so much more beautiful, as you are - maybe you habitually, underestimate yourself:unsure:.
Also,

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.