• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

What Song fits your current mood Vs Music is the magic that changes our worlds

Love this song.... I'll start dropping some 90's Florida Electro breaks on you guys here soon. We were renowned for our rave scene. I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else but the I-4 corridor stretching from Daytona, Orlando to Tampa back during the late 90's... Beautiful

Olive-You're Not Alone
https://youtu.be/grj0ffXzTFA

Brush off my shoulders, but not 'cause it's colder
Will it get better, now that we're older?
Remember the feeling, a deeper emotion
To be high as a mountain, as deep as the ocean
How I wish I could turn back time

That Crave you- Faculties song is dope too Scubagirl... I love EDM but I just can't handle the standard house and trance type beats. They always ruin the song for me. I grew up in the Orlando rave scene which pioneered electro breaks. I used to listen to Euro Trance back in the day but only like a few songs now.

Also nice Jekyl with the Phaeleh- In the Twilight.... btw do you watch that show Preacher that you posted the song for. Never watched it before but caught a few minutes of it last night while high and I was like what the Fawk is this... Hitler trying to instruct some kid on what to do, while some girl repeatedly blows her head off with a shotgun and then some mascot comes out of the bathroom to get blown away.. Fawkin' weird dude and then to find out it was only the intro... Didn't watch the rest.. lol.. but bizarre to say the least.

Last edited: