• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What psychadelic should I take for my annual trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripMaster420

Greenlighter
OK,here goes. I've taken LSD twice, both only half a tab, and have done magic mushrooms twice. I had an extremely bad experience when I took LSD and shrooms at the same time, all explained in my previous thread. I had an amazing experience when I did 1.5 grams of shrooms on its own, and when I did half a tab of lsd on its own I had fun but didn't trip balls like I did on magic mushrooms. I have heard that 2ci is good. I am looking for something that will change my perception of life for the better and I want to have a good and long trip. Any ideas guys?

Personally I would do a larger dose of mescaline if it was a once a year type of thing.. Mescaline has been the most gentle of psychedelics I have tried.. Really clean and forgiving

2C-I feels "hollow" to me. The trips are fun, but they're basically bright and colorful without much of an interesting altered headspace. If you want to change your perspective on life it's probably not the drug to choose. If you want to try a 2C drug, then 2C-E is a bit deeper than 2C-I.

Mescaline also would not be a bad choice; it's a little bit more expensive, but if you're only doing it once a year then that isn't really a concern. It doesn't have a lot of the "bells and whistles" of other psychedelic drugs, IMHO, so you can kind of focus on the big picture.

Also ... I think that "What should I take" threads are not allowed on this forum.

It's true, sadly, I must close this. The best way to determine what to take is to read the Big and Dandy threads in this forum on substances, or better yet, read a bunch of trip reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.