What or Who convinced you to try ecstacy for the first time?

Ok, here's my story:
I knew almost nothing about XTC when I first tried it, nor had I given it much thought. I had just met my now-best friend who's a total hardcore raver and she got me curious about it. Then about a week later, my friend was throwing a party at his house where everyone was going to do either e or mushrooms. I got to his house and he asked me what I wanted to do...I hadn't tried either, so it was really a toss-up for me. He said e would make me really happy, so I said sure, bought the pill (a 007) and swallowed it pretty much without a second thought!
It took FOREVER to hit me! 2 hours later and I was just starting to feel it! My friend talked to my bf (at the time) and told him to take me upstairs...
wink.gif
We spend the whole night together and it was an incredible experience, I remember just feeling so close to him...and soooo good! Later on, I went outside and watched the sunrise...the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! As I was coming down, me and my friend played piano for like an hour and the music was so beautiful as well.
Not your typical first experience, I guess, but totally amazing!! Opened my eyes to a whole new world.
PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

------------------
~*Love like you've never been hurt and dance like nobody is watching*~

I showed up at my friends house telling them about this new club that I heard is awesome. I had no idea, but 12 of them are already to go, but don't tell me they are making a pit stop. We go and wait for his friends, then Chad asks if I have 20 bucks. I'm like what for? He said for e. I said what? He said ecstacy, said they were all doing it, and that wonderful invisible friend called peer pressure made me do it. He is the guilty party your honor. I actually debated not doing it when we were standing in line, but I figured with the other shit I've put in my body, adding one more to the list wouldn't kill me. And it did the complete opposite. It was like opening a door in your own home, you never knew existed. I've been lovin it ever since. I need to give a shout out to Jon, Chad and Chinh, thanks for everything!!
PLUR
------------------
"Trip, Trip, CandyFlip!
I'm gonna roll hard and
I'm gonna dance quick"

Well my first time was this summer. I can honestly say that I have never rolled as hard as that time. I ate 1 1/2 X-files.Since then no single pill has made me roll that hard even with a month or two off. I started cuz I just wanted to know what I was missing. I have found what I was missing and I can honestly say that I can't believe that so much happiness can come from something no bigger than a button on my shirt.
I will never forget where I was the first time I reached into my pocket...hands sweating, nervous not knowing how I was about to feel, what doors were about to be opened to me. I never imagined that all my fears, worries, and especially "enemies", could be so simply forgotten with just one quick swish of water down my throat into my stomach where it waits to be released and cause hours of bliss. Standing, waiting for something to happen, looking at my watch ever minute which felt like an eternity and Icould have sworn that I could hear the click of each second over all the talking and music. "Hey John", I said, "Do I look any different. I don't feel any different." Again check the watch...thrity minutes have gone by... damn this shit can't be real...I don't feel a goddamn thing...as I turn to walk to the bathroom...I felt a slight tingle behind my knees...with an echo in my head I heard myself saying, "wow...this is kinda cool..." then I stopped for a minute...I was standing under an air conditioner vent cold air blowing on my forhead. (Every single time I come up now I feel cold on my forehead.) There's Frank I thought but I couldn't open my mouth to say anything...Then it was evident...I could feel bass moving through me...I felt like a big bowl of jello that got bumped into. All of the sudden I loved everyone in that place...It was then I knew...It was then a new person was born...I have no regrets...I also have no idea how I ever sat in a club before without rolling...

The very first time I dosed 3 years ago, it was speed . so the next time ( a week or 2 weeks later ) I was at an after hours club and had an extra pill from the same guy , a pill I expected to be speed ... so I swallowed it .. and 30 minutes later it completely hit me ... it honestly was a wonderful night I will never forget . The music , people, the attention, how I felt dancing was an amazing experience . I never thought anything would compare to E ... but then I tried coke . So , ecstasy for the first time,incredible for sure !!! It was my own choice to do it and no one pushed me into it . It was a decision I'll never forget or regret
smile.gif

------------------
Dori
ICQ- 4029057

My first time with e was at a party at a friend's house last Easter (well, at the time, little more than an acquaintance...boy did that change). There were a bunch of girls dancing in the living room and I asked them what they were on. One of them told me she had taken e and then convinced me to try some (I had just met her earlier that day, now we're buds). Someone gave me half of their own pill and then the host got another half bean for me. To make a really long story short, I had the time of my life and it started a major change in my outlook and attitudes, almost all for the better.

It was this august and my best friend had been doing it for a while. A Thursday at this club's college night, we rolled. I LOVED IT
smile.gif
I had no idea what to expect, except what he told me about dancing. I danced for like four hours straight. I was so shy about dancing before that, but now I just do it. All the typical changes. My attitudes, fears, and everything just relaxed. I only do it about once a month, at the most, and that makes it even better I think. Speaking of that once a month, I think it's been about six weeks, hmmmm.

My first time was in july this year, and **NOTHING** has ever come anywhere near the awesome experience i had that night! who convinced me? a few people...my bf had a big part to do with it...but when it all came down to it, i was the one to make the decision.
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***