• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Mobile Games do you play when crashing or trying to sleep from Cocaine?

Smokevin

Greenlighter
Pretty much the title.

Any of you have some good iOS or Android mobile games that you rely on to get you through a [Cocaine] crash whilst you lay in bed trying to doze off? :)

Archero, such a cool and simple game for mobile. Lots of levels, lots of bosses. Really cool overall, it was best game in the playstore 2019.

Archero, such a cool and simple game for mobile. Lots of levels, lots of bosses. Really cool overall, it was best game in the playstore 2019.

that would be mortal kombat 10 which held the title until 2019

especially after the third patch later during the release year, the game boosted globally, it was actually one of the best sold games ever on google plya

Hey there! I totally get what you mean - sometimes a good mobile game can be a great distraction when trying to fall asleep. One game that I've been really into lately is Dls 2023 Mod Apk. It's a soccer game that's super addictive and fun to play. Have you given it a try? Let me know if you have any other recommendations too! :):)

Last edited:
I haven't needed to in years, but I would suggest a game like Bejeweled Twist.

You look at colorful patterns and move at your own pace. . .

It's cool

When I'm crashing, I usually turn to mobile games to pass the time. Lately, I've been hooked on Benji Bananas, a fun and addicting game where you swing through the jungle collecting bananas. It's perfect for when I need to unwind and take a break from work or studying. If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend checking it out at appladin.net. Happy gaming!

Last edited: