• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What misconceptions did you have about sex when you were younger?

A few years ago I asked my 40 year old Brother-in-law why he didn't get a vasectomy. He thought that if you got a vasectomy absolutely nothing would squirt out when he would cum. Everyone laughed at that but they laughed even more when his wife said, "wouldn't that be nice".

I grew up with five older brothers so my views on sex were very misguided at an early age. I did talk to my mom about sex but that was only because I had questions because my brothers confuesed the crap out of me. But I don't remember any real specific things that stick out except for the first time I was asked to give a "blow job." And that's really all I did...It was kinda embarassing that I had to be taught how to do it by the guy I was doing it to, but ever since then I never refer to it as a blow job, because that's not really what you do... :)
Seriously enlightening topic :)

haha ... i always thought sex would be like how it is in the movies .... a rude awakening there. haha!

i used to think as a kid that it was possible for guys to have babies too out of their pee pee hole .... now thats mis - informed or wat!

When I was little I thought girls had to break their pelvic bone to lose their virginity and that's why sex hurt girls the first time. Some girl in elementary school broke her pelvic bone when she fell off a bike and I was all like oh no she lost her virginity! :p

Originally posted by 64tf
This it the first thread I ever read on Bluelight.

funny that, this is one of (possibly the) first threads i ever posted in :)

registered on october fourteen, posted october eighteen...

I remember asking one of my mums pregnant friends when i was about 4 how the baby could be in her tummy with all the food and stuff, She looked at my mum and laughed that that wasnt quite how it happpened, i totally didnt get it. How could it be in her tummy and not with the food,

When I got a bit older and actually found out about sex i didnt think there was any thrusting, i thought they just laid it in there and got off on that, musta been the shock of my life when i found out there was actually movement, prob from dolly or girlfriend.

I thought that once you had sex with someone you had to marry them and that was the only one you were allowed your whole life.8) Boy was I wrong.

This thread is awesome! I guess I missed it the first time around.

A book that my parents bought for me and my brother as little kids (all about being born) described sex in the following manner: (i read it about 50,000 times as a kid, i was a little pervert)

"One day when your mother and father were feeling very loving, your fathers penis became hard and slid inside your mother's vagina."

I always envisioned it as somethign they'd do like, on his way out the door to work, mom would hand dad his lunch, kiss him on the cheek, and have his penis poke her... and then when he came home it'd belike, "Honey I'm pregnant..." heheheheheheh.

I thought a "blow job" was something you got done at the beauty parlor like with a hairdryer or something. My *little* sister's friend had to tell me what it was. I remember saying "OMG they PEE out of that you know!" Hahaha.
I also thought you got pregant by having a naked guy just lay on top of you.
And when I realized that Ken dolls were not atomically corect, I thought the balls were above the penis.
Whats really sad was that I was like 13 before someone told me differently.
:D

my mum used to keep saying stuff like "girls don't fart" and for a long time I was very confused about the female nether regions. did they have different holes for peeing and babies? what order was it in? pee-baby-ass or baby-pee-ass or baby-ass-pee. boy was I confused.

I remember walking in on mum and dad and she was on top going at it and I had no fucking idea what was going on and why she didnt have any clothes on.

I remember cumming waaaay waaay before anything actually came out. such a little pervert. I can't actually remember the first time something came out cause I was so used to the orgasm feeling that I didnt notice until something felt wet down there.

I also remember getting a hell of a lot more turned on about kissing. I remember some coke ad where I first saw a french kiss...you can be sure I went to sleep a bit later that night.

I remember one of my friends, when we were about 9 thought that sex was just the guy bouncing perfectly straight up and down on the girl....I remember demonstrating to him the correct way by sliding up and down on some grass.

this reminds me of a story i read before about a girl who didn't know what a blow job was, so she asked her friends and they said it's when you put a guys dick in your mouth and you blow. and she did, but blew so hard she put a air bubble in his prostate and had to go to hospital.

i thought that both men and women would cum at the same time.........................

how wrong was i!

david*

When i was about 9 or 10 i used to think shagging was quick sex with both the guy and girl completely fully dressed.

Halo 99 said:
this reminds me of a story i read before about a girl who didn't know what a blow job was, so she asked her friends and they said it's when you put a guys dick in your mouth and you blow. and she did, but blew so hard she put a air bubble in his prostate and had to go to hospital.

^ Reading that severely disturbed me :)

Ouch! fuck that would hurt... Can't stop thinking about it now...

i thought that maxipads were so you could pee whenever you want to. i found out the hard way while riding my bike that this was not so...

i also thought that all women had an orgasm everytime they had sex... pfft.... how sweet that would be.

aj the femme