• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos What MG Clonazepam am I at?

Mighty-oak

Bluelighter
Firstly, sorry if this is in the wrong section, did not know where to put it?

A 0.5mg Clonazepam tablet weighs 200g on my digital jewellery scales. So 0.25mg =100g and 0.125mg =50g .......... What does 30g work out in mg's?

Thanks in advance.

0.125:50/5=0.025:10*3=0.075:30

So 0.075 mg or 75 ug instead of 0.5 mg or 500 ug.

Why does the pill weigh 200 g not 200 mg or 0.200 g.... Even that seems heavy

Is this a hypothetical question or did you accidentally say "grams" instead of "milligrams"?
It is not possible for one clonazepam tab to weigh just under a half-pound.
How would you swallow that??

Is this a hypothetical question or did you accidentally say "grams" instead of "milligrams"?
It is not possible for one clonazepam tab to weigh just under a half-pound.
How would you swallow that??
Yeah when i saw it said 200g, i kinda stopped for a second to reread that. Its utterly impossible for a pill to weigh that much (Unless your scale is broken)

I dont really know to be very honest. I bought these digital jewellery scales off Amazon to do my clonazepam taper. I cut a tiny bit of the tablet then weigh it. It reads 0.000g when nothing is on it. At present my dose is reading 0.030g and when I first started my taper the reading for a 0.5mg tablet was 0.200g.

Hope this is more informative.

Those decimal points are very important or else you have to label it as mg as I'm sure you know 200 is much greater than 0.200 although 200 mg is = 0.200 g as 1 g = 1000 mg. The rest is simple ratio arithmetic

^^I agree with tacodude's calculations. You want to know what 3/5, which equals 60%, of .125mg is, which is .075mg.

You are taking just over 1/4, or 25% of your .5 mg pill.
For reference: 1/4 of .5mg = 0625mg clonazepam

Scales with thousands are not all that common, unless a true table top scale..... best scales I ever saw personally (went to ten thousandenths at least) had the glass doors to close before you weigh because at that small of amount any breeze or breathing effects it.....I may be sheltered. ... idk ....

Not really important to the question but figured it seemed kinda relevant, does not actally effect calculations for this if variables stated are correct