• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What makes police want to search a car?

If TooL is your thing, or more the the point, if you like Maynard, then you may like Puscifer. I "grew out" of a lot of metal years ago, but TooL (IMO) are timeless, and for a laugh, his side-project isn't too bad either.

What makes police want to search a car?

The fact you have no rego, no licence, no ID, Dilated as a mofo, fits on the dash, mouldy old weed smell emanating from the car ya mums a hooker and ya dads a pedo, you are known in the area as a troubled human from a broken home. Oh and i fukd ya sister.

Seriously, Not much. Anything from car make/model, driving abilty/style, personal looks (Old granny over dreaded hippie) and weather they are accually "working" that night.

They need to suspect. Suspicion. You can refuse this.

Before you let the bacon in your ride ask what they are looking for. They NEED to tell you. They generally just say 'Drugs'..
But they could be looking for hot goods, soliciting, evidence of self administration a few things.

This happend to me..
I have been sitting in a car, in the street (early morning - dodgy area known for crime) with no licence having a in depth tweaked out chinwag with this chick. Any way it did look REALLY SUSS.
All of a suddon I had spotty's on my rear view as cops pull up behind us. The ask us what we are doing and the usual shit (Name DOB, any prevs etc)
We told them we where waiting for someone or somthing....I really thought I was busted.

Any way I'd no drugs on me and the chick had a 'black' box of technology.. They searched us on our body, but not the car. Maybe cause I said it wasnt mine? not sure. Im not sure if they even wanted to looksy inside. I would have let them. gave me a breath test? huh?

Long ramble short.
I was sitting in the drivers side @ 3-4am with the chick, Eyes like sauces, obviously under the influence..with no licence!!!

did they fine me? no
Did they let me go? yes
did I almost jump back in the car and drive away before the cop reminded thyself was lacking a license.? Yes

so my question is whats with the breath test. You obviously know I was driving. Yet you make me walk home? i dunno

cops are human/swine. They come in both evil and good.

anyway.worst cops are the butch dykes. FARK. just ask my mum..she cant stand police.
at the end of the day FUCK THE POLICE . peace

also been watching alot of cops on TV ov late.

You notice if they think you are nautie.. they will try and find something - anything..for the purpose of suspicion. Ie. If the see anything from a swab to cone piece they have your ass. Just hope you stashed it nice. (Also IN THE USA i noticed they can call in dog's in pretty easy and fast to smell out any large stashes..not sure if they'd do that here?)

Last edited:
If TooL is your thing, or more the the point, if you like Maynard, then you may like Puscifer. I "grew out" of a lot of metal years ago, but TooL (IMO) are timeless, and for a laugh, his side-project isn't too bad either.

Timeless Indeed. Growing outa metal seems to just be what happend aye? maybe our ears yearn for a more en-lifting sound?
I tend to listen to everything now. Except pop, some jazz I cant stand and real country music. real as in old school. Some new country is awesome (Mybe its not even country anymore) who know.. fuckit im rambling again. Soz

Bit off topic but something I Did find interesting is the harvesting of Bluetooth phone MAC addresses at traffic lights and the such..
Also the number plate reading tech in some cop cars is not just looking at rego defaults but can actually let them know the cars of 'interest' ..ie cars of ppl that have an association with crime..
No suprise really..the amount of data produced and mined/queried must be massive.
Think this was on SBS-the feed
Travel safe guys!

I am very glad others have bocme starting to be aware. I was always a "conspiracy theorist" when I started to explain this tech. to others. Now they ask me for mroe information.

There is a shit of power happening, it needs to happen. They cannot get away with violating our privacy forever.

Genuine question here, what is the use of your bluetooth address to L.E. ?

Well the Bluetooth MAC snarfing is not really a violation as the data collected is not personalized. It would be used for such things as seeing how many peaple where to past a particular point.. Imagine one at every traffic light. One could (with out knowing really who they are looking at!!) .. querie the data to build up a map of where a particular person has been, for how long, at what time and build up a sellable profile for trends etc...not sure if Im explaining it correct. Been up for 4 days.

These things are everywhere! Trafic lights and public places like Phonebooths, toilets and Bins. And obviously the higher the traffic (no pun intended) the better the data..More chance of being able to build little scenario and there fore sell it on.

Its amazing what the suits and and the normals are making in this.. stacks of $$$$.. and its stolen info. Facebook, twitter..

@Juvenile whats to L.E?

and now your phones whereabouts with out being informed. Kinda wack really.. ok. Hogged enough of this thread. Soz fellas. back hurts. eyes red. lips gungked up..skin about to fall off.. man Im in bad shape.

Usually the tweeker driving it... Seriously though if the police have an informant they usually do the whole random pull over thing and then say probable cause we'll have a warrant search your place (which they already had, due to the informant, who they are kind of trying to protect, not really). Next they will try and get that person to snitch so up the food chain they go metaphorically speaking. Works real good in the USA that's why so many people get killed in the drug war over there...