• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What makes police want to search a car?

laugh said:
no offence towards you or your Mum but this makes me sick!!! why should different rules apply...thats complete and utter bullshit! Gang mentality if iv ever seen it...you scratch my back and il scratch yours, sticking together and breaking the laws. It shouldnt matter if your Mum was the commissioner or president...shouldnt we all be treated equally and abide by the same set of rules? It makes my skin crawl how much they break the rules/laws for one another"you do the crime, you do the time" the same rules police enforce should apply to them! but it never does.

I have to agree, that's not right you get special treatment because of your mum. And again, this is nothing against you Cassandragemini because you're a great poster around here and I respect you, but this really does show that 'the police' aren't above corruption, or bending the rules because you're a relative.

not in portugal or switzerland...

you got me Busty, im such a hypocrite! hang on just a minute...dont you ingest illegal substances yourself, smoke the occasional jay, drop the odd trip? your an outstanding respected truthful member of society arent ya Busty.

im a firm believer in 'live and let live'...im not out enforcing bs laws that i dont personally believe in or adhere too. i have morals and ethics drummed into me that i do personally follow and adhere too...i have to otherwise i cant live with my conscience!
i have never ruined anyones future because of a shitty job for financial personal gain!

i hope i havnt upset cass!, i enjoy reading his posts and his point of view and am glad hes part of the bl community. i had to highlight some of what was written though.

see the police didnt do fuck all about all the derogatory fb pages insighting hatred and violence but they are kicking up a serious stink about a page notifying people of their sneaky under cover cars...

good morning.

Last edited:
i hope i havnt upset cass!, i enjoy reading her posts and her point of view and am glad shes part of the bl community. i had to highlight some of what was written though.

I'd ask cops if they knew her and usually they did, my mums a lovely lady and is respected and liked by almost all the cops in the area where we live so as soon as they realised I was her boy

I think Cass is a dude, dude. I picked it up in another post a while ago, altho it doesn't really matter either way.

In any case even some cops take drugs so 'everybody playing by the same rules' doesn't really work for anything, it might sometimes, always going to be exceptions. Sport, politics, cops, whatever.

Be nice, try and be inconspicuous, sometimes we'll get pulled over and searched no matter what we do though.

thanks for pointing that out, edited, i genuinely didnt realise and just assumed cass was short cassandra or cassy...i dont know how i missed that! apologies!! not that it really matters, i mean having a cheap go at gender is primary school shit imo...took me ages on here to realise busty didnt need a brassiere either :)

What makes police want to search a car?

Groups of young males, late nights, tinted windows, V8s, pretty much about everything that is associated with drugs or social groups that would be likely to commit crime...

If you fit these descriptions, carry things in your car that would suffice a good cover story - work tools and driving in fluoros is a good way to not get pulled over/profiled..

No offence taken at all guys, I know how it is and special treatment and preference can be really unfair and bullshit. I didn't explain the whole deal - being a cops son didnt have many perks, I had to deal with the fact that if I ever got caught breaking the law my mum would always find out so I couldn't get away with things like most kids could, also I caused my mum a huge amount of embarrassment when I got caught doing really stupid things, just because she's a cop doesnt mean shes above the law, if I did do something really dumb (which I did, many times) I still got arrested. A cop isn't going to risk their job and a potential shit storm letting off a kid who breaks into people's houses and steals shit just because his mum is a cop which unfortunately I did a few times as a young teenager. Some cops actually tried to make a bit of an example of me and my mum herself turned me in when I got caught stealing booze from a neighbours house, she didnt want to fuck me over, i was going to get caught anyway but she wasnt going to let me get away with something like that, shes an incredibly, annoyingly moral person. Also I got a rough time from some kids who hated cops or who had personally dealt with my mum and felt like taking their anger out on me, one kid especially at my high school made my life really fucking difficult after my mum was part of a group of police who arrested his dad for dealing in stolen property. To be clear my mum never used her position to me out of trouble, she's way to moral for that, not saying it doesn't happen with relatives of police, I'm certain it does. The benefits I got were when I wasn't doing anything really stupid and it was from cops who knew mum and often knew me and knew I wasn't a bad kid and didn't think it was worth dragging me or my friends through the mud for something that wasn't all that important in the scheme of things. I have some funny stories of getting caught by mum doing some stupid shit, once when I was wagging school and driving around in her car she happened to pull in behind me and pulled me over in an unmarked police car, fucking awesome. Another time my friends and I broke into an abandoned train carriage to get stoned at the local fair and guess who the cop was who was sent to investigate? Awkward.

Anyway I totally agree with you guys, special preference is uncool, if someones job is to enforce the law then their first priority should be to follow it themselves. Saying that we all get special preferences at times in life, i have a friend who works at brumbys bakery and he sometimes hooks me up with free pizza bread - its not really fair on everybody else that has to pay but thats just how it is in life sometimes and if people say theyre too moral or above any of that dealing then i say theyre full of shit, we all take advantage of certain situations available to us that arent available to other people. Laugh I'm not offended at all, I know your style and frankly if I was getting unfair benefits from my situation, which at times i guess i did, then I think i deserve to be pulled up for it but i also think unless you're aware of the facts then it's a bit rich to get so bitter about it, I think you want to believe that cops get and give special treatment more than you actually have proof of or know happens because for whatever reason you are an angry young man. No offence haha. Also it doesn't offend me when you or anyone calls cops 'pigs', I just think it's a nasty thing to call people, to me it's the same as when someone uses the word 'nigger'. And using words like that only serves to make our situation worse than it already is, hate and prejudice are driving people apart and if we want to see genuine change in the world that needs to stop and we can help stop it by not saying things like 'pigs'. I don't know I I explained myself very well but I hope I at least made some sense.

No offence taken at all guys

good, im glad!

Some cops actually tried to make a bit of an example of me and my mum herself turned me in when I got caught stealing booze from a neighbours house, she didnt want to fuck me over, i was going to get caught anyway but she wasnt going to let me get away with something like that, shes an incredibly, annoyingly moral person. Also I got a rough time from some kids who hated cops or who had personally dealt with my mum and felt like taking their anger out on me, one kid especially at my high school made my life really fucking difficult after my mum was part of a group of police who arrested his dad for dealing in stolen property.

yeh I understand it would no doubt have it's pros & cons so to speak...its shit that dickheads took it out on you for their own stupid actions...you have clearly pointed out that it goes both ways. To be fair, it sounds like in many ways it was probably more difficult for you being related to an officer, sounds like you were / are a bit of a rebel. What's goes around comes around I guess, the yin and the yang.

but thats just how it is in life sometimes and if people say theyre too moral or above any of that dealing then i say theyre full of shit, we all take advantage of certain situations available to us that arent available to other people.

agreed, & guilty to a certain extent. i guess its all relative though. taking advantage of cheap/free pizza or bread (which i would definitely do) is a bit different to giving someone a lifelong criminal record or even a ticket for a few hundred dollars. who decides apon this moral line in the sand though, we are all individuals and we all obviously have very different circumstances and ideals.

unless you're aware of the facts then it's a bit rich to get so bitter about it

your probably right.

I think you want to believe that cops get and give special treatment more than you actually have proof of or know happens because for whatever reason you are an angry young man. No offence haha.

i try to only comment on events and actions i have personally witnessed...man if i were you i woulda put the boot in a bit better than that!

hate and prejudice are driving people apart and if we want to see genuine change in the world that needs to stop

i agree and am continually working on improving on this and taking the higher err more moral ground (basically just trying to be a better person). imo the buck stops at the individual its the only thing in this world an average / normal person can have any hope of controlling.

I have some funny stories of getting caught by mum doing some stupid shit, once when I was wagging school and driving around in her car she happened to pull in behind me and pulled me over in an unmarked police car, fucking awesome.

back to the cars and being searched...so what happened did you get searched? car turned upside down, personally padded down and cavity searched...or just a fuck off big argument and grounding? i could imagine if i caught my kid skipping school driving around town in my car...id flip haha

I don't know I I explained myself very well but I hope I at least made some sense.

made perfect sense to me man...i note you seem to talk yourself down or seemingly dont have confidence in your communication/writing skills...imo there is nothing wrong with them and you express yourself quite clearly...dont let anyone get you down dude! im glad you replied, the beauty of bl, peace

Last edited:
Haha thanks for that laugh. I feel I'm not very good at expressing what I mean in writing, i sometimes read back over my posts and think 'what the fuck' however in person im totally comfortable and I think very good at expressing myself. The difference between the two annoys me quite a lot. Did you by any chance think my moniker was cass-and-rage-mini? Please say yes. It's supposed to be cassandra-gemini which sounds like a girl who is way too into star signs and unicorns but its actually the name of a song I like.

Back to the subject of car searching - no my mum didn't search the car when she pulled me over, I didn't have anything on me anyway but I was on my way to what in nz is called a 'tinny house' which is an open weed dealers where anyone can just roll up and knock on the door and get a stick or 'tinny' as they say there. I didn't even realise it was mum until she was standing at the window, fuck me she was angry. I saw the car behind me and knew it was unmarked and starting shitting myself, haha when I got pulled over I actually turned to my friend and said 'fuck mums gonna be so pissed off'. That weekend I was sitting with my new girlfriend on a bench in the nightclub strip of town and my mums boss came up to me, in uniform and on duty and said 'well aren't you dick of the week, that was a nice thing you did to your mum this week eh'. Pretty embarrassing and also uncool. That guy was an arse, he made it his mission to give me a hard time whenever I fucked up and he was a cock to my mum anyway. Later that night I watched him act like a total psycho searching some kids who were drinking in public, yeah sure they shouldn't have been drinking but he was being a real fuck about it.

. It's supposed to be cassandra-gemini which sounds like a girl who is way too into star signs and unicorns but its actually the name of a song I like.

Ha, I initially thought that as well, but worked out you were male... same as Busty, I was imagining him as a slightly overweight BBW with a loud voice and curly hair... looks a bit like Amanda Vandstone :p

Did you by any chance think my moniker was cass-and-rage-mini?

No comment...nah, i was pretty confused, i originally read it as cassandra-gemini (haven't heard the tune), so i thought a chick that was into astrology, or holden gemini's...haha, i know what your thinking, 'who the fuck would be into either of those, that's offensive!' i did know you were a kiwi though :)
I somehow stupidly managed to miss the fact that you actually stated you were a dude in your original post...then pd pointed it out and i back-peddled, quick. Im'a just call you cass from now on.

Christ, imagine seeing Amanda Vanstone at a club or doof...that'd blow your fucken miiind! Goth Dress-ups and glow-sticks...

Last edited:
Haha who is Amanda vanstone? I always thought of busty as a guy however I thought foots was a guy for quite a long time. Its interesting trying to imagine what people look like on here, I love the anonimity of this site. Bunny are you a girl? Laugh I imagine you as a tall, skinny slightly rough looking young guy with blonde shaven hair and a permanent scowl, haha I bet that's not even close. For some reason Ive always imagined the girls on here to be small, pale, skinny and pretty with dyed dreads and freckles wearing blacks ravers clothing. I have no idea why that's the image I've conjured up, I still imagine foots to look like this even though she has said she's pretty clean cut. If anyone can be fucked check out the song 'cassandragemini' by the Mars Volta, it's off their second and in my opinion best album 'frances the mute'. It's a 20 minute prog rock/post punk epic.

Back to car searching - I'm going to talk to mum tonight because i need to see if i can borrow some money off her for bond for my new flat (it's the awesomest flat ever, it comes with a small recording studio that's already sound proofed and set up, a workshop, a chicken coop/aviary and a glasshouse with a working irrigation system, my cat is going to loose her shit when she sees how big the backyard and her new territory is!) so I'll ask her what cops in nz look for when searching a car and it's occupants. I'll post up what she says tonight or tomorrow.

vandstone is an overweight, severe looking politician who reminds me a bit of my ex- mother in law. ... I am a bloke.. last time I checked, lol. Google "the death of Bunny Munroe" or even better, ...read it.
I was once had my car searched after falling asleep at the wheel in a parking spot... I lost 9 points in a day, I am ashamed to say... (in Aus we only get 12...) Of course they made me lick the stick but they didn't detect what I was on...
Anyways, they wouldn't believe that I didnt live in my car... just because I hadn't cleaned it out for some time, and it had built up a few layers of clothing and stuff... anyway, completely off topic, sorry

me no comment on others looks now...pre scalded. i learn.

haha yeh i know what you mean about the animosity, and the sarcasm is often palpable.

im just an ugly little fuck in the corner with the chipped up shoulder. i did used to roll but im too old for that shit now, my knees and ankles always hurt for like a week after, and i can barely kickflip anymore...shits me to tears, last vid i watched i didnt know any of them, and it made feel old!

mars volta are siiick, havnt listened to them for ages though, started getting into techy shit instead...you probably like tool, no? well you should, everyone should listen to tool!

this thread reminds me that I need to clean all the used nangs off the floor of my car lol they've been sittin there for weeks..

Or you could just throw in a kiddies paddle pool and a bottle of cream and simply tell the cops you are a female wrestling promoter.

Or you could just throw in a kiddies paddle pool and a bottle of cream and simply tell the cops you are a female wrestling promoter.

haha well I guess thats a bit more believable than my cover story of being a world renowned, 5 star pastry chef :p

Well i havent talked to mum yet, turns out i had just enough money to cover bond but ill call her tomorrow for a chat and ask her then, shes cool with that kind pf thing.

You get in trouble for guessing what people looked like? I guess I should stop then, it's probably not a great idea to give away appearances seeing the nature of the site. I can't skate for shit anymore either, I still bowl skate from time to time, I've broken both my ankles numerous times and I can't go through that pain again so any street tricks are off the menu for me. Mars Volta are sweet, I don't really care for any of their albums past amputecture but their early stuff is great, at the drive in are pretty god damned sweet as well. And yeah I was a huge huge tool fan, my friends and I pretty much only listened to tool for about 2 years when lateralus came out, mescaline or dxm and tool go together oh so well. I'm kind of over them now though, I still like them but I don't really like 10,000 days all that much and I kind of feel I've grown out of them a bit. I prefer more brutal metal like Meshuggah, bloodbath and opeth now when I feel like a metal fix.

Anyway I'll post up what mum says tomorrow night.

cassandragemini said:
You get in trouble for guessing what people looked like?

Not at all.

laugh said:
me no comment on others looks now...pre scalded. i learn.

If you're talking about the comment you posted about me that was removed, I and another mod both pm'd you to let you know it had nothing to do with that at all and was only removed because it related to another poster's abusive comment.

Last edited: