• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What kind of whip cream dispensers do people like for Nitrous?

Mycophile

Bluelighter
First off I am NOT asking for vendors, but rather just what dispensers people like and how I'd know a good one from a sub par one if I was looking at a few online, and what a good price for one is and what is too high a price.

I notice that the price range varies A LOT with some being only like $x while others can even be 4x that so if one is more expensive does that necessarily mean it's better??

And what are the reasons why one might be priced much higher than another?

What are the features that would make one cost (or worth) more??

I would preferably like to spend as little as possible but I also want the best one possible of course but I do not want to spend a lot on one.

I have a cracker but most nitrous users say they recommend the dispensers over crackers so I want to get one.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The diffence can be huge. Cheap nos cartirges have machine oil in them and be really harsh. I cant recommend brands as i think that would be against the rules. All i can say is do your reseach and read the reviews, youll be able to wuickly see what brands are better than others.

I cant think why naming brands would be frowned upon and it's not against the rules -if the cheaper quality brands can cause damage then naming the better brands should be fine.

Don't forget that these chargers are sold for a purpose other than getting people high so a lot of the 'added' functions that you may be paying for are useless for simply filling a balloon.

Currently using ICO brand dispensers, very happy with em. We had another brand first, red rubber wrapped bottle, but the piercing needle of that one wore down after ~1000 cartridges, the ICO ones are holding up a lot better.
Tip: see if they also sell replacement heads; and put filters in the tip to take out gunk (added bonus: this works as a muffler). I just cut up a cheap dust mask filter and filled the tip about halfway with it.

I once tried a cheap dispenser that was made out of mostly plastic, it was loud and had a bad seal. Then years later on went on Ebay and found a 0.5L ISI profi type one, which is name brand solid steel and often expensive, and got it for a great deal. The thing is silent all pieces are steel and changeable through the replacement parts that can easily be purchased. Above all though, i could literally use the thing in the closet with people in the room and be fairly sure they wouldnt hear it.