• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What kind of pills are these? (Lisdexamfetamine 70mg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

svntwin

Greenlighter
Hello everyone!

I need help, I want to understand what it is and whether it is safe. Maybe someone has information about these pills?

I bought them from the seller, he said he ordered them from Spain, and that they were sold under the name Lisdexamfetamin 70mg. He said that the pills are similar in action to elvanse. And it was true, I tried 1 pill and it felt like elvanse. But it was far from like elvanse 70mg, probably more like 30mg. It didn't say anything on the capsules, but when I opened the capsule I was very surprised. I was expecting to see something similar to what is usually in elvanse capsules, and this is something completely different. I have attached pictures to the post.

Perhaps someone knows something about them? Any information would be appreciated.

The pharmacy issued ones have S489 on the red half and the dosage in mg on the other side. If they were actually 70mg they would be BLUE instead of white as well. RED S489 and White with 30 mg is the mark for 30 mg (if they are real)

They could be Lisdexamfetamin or something else, we can't really determine this with pictures.

NRP new river pharmaceutical made Vyvanse and sold it to Shire

Those are not Lisdexamfetamine capsules are they’re fine powder

Those look like Biphetin XR Methylphenidate 40% IR / 60% released 4 hours after

What kind of sketchy capsule has absolutely no markings ?

Status
Not open for further replies.