• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous What kind of drugs are going to appear in the future?

One should look into real psychedelics that are still out there like TCB-2 or NBOMe-2C-B just to introduce those two classes. But no, either you're gonna get it yourself or no lazy quasi-chemist will focus on such things when it's easier to put TFMPP or similar shit into ecstasy pills. Right?

Idea+
MDMA+LSD+AMPHETAMINE
the clarity of an amphetamine high, the pure ecstasy of an MDMA high and the mindfuck of LSD..like the giggles and all that.

DOx series, specifically DOM ^

I just see there being more analogues in the future.

My lab rat has said many times that DOM has the serenity and "at one" feeling that a dose of MDMA gives him. Not so much the rusing euphoria, but a rushing "at one" feeling.

(and no, to those reading, "my lab rat" isnt a derivitive of "SWIM", im studying DOM on a friend of mine as he wanted to be a part of it and im a bit too busy to take some myself atm. I find this to be nice as I get to study his reactions and take notes on it so I can get a better understanding of the chem from the watchers perspective first before trying it. All is consentive. I plan on trying the batch after exams when I have a bit more free time, I cant wait!)

Hopefully they will invent new psychedelics that are not based on tryptamine, lysergamide or phenethylamine structure. Thus, they won't be able to outlaw them right away due to the shitty analogue act.

Dissociative, euphoriant, psychedelic... opioid? 3-MeO-PCP comes pretty close - touches on all of 'em. Just a shame it hasn't made it big yet... or maybe that's a blessing in disguise :D

Have high hopes for a new flush of dissociative psyches :)

How would you say 3-meo-pcp compares to 4-meo-pcp?

damn DOM sounds fun...other than the duration and how its apparently liek rape in terms of if you take too much, you trip so so hard and rape your ego/mind.

IMO LSD is already the best psych we'll ever get in terms of safety/strength/ ease of production, what I realy want to be developed are stimulants that don't fuck up your body and have low addiction potential, but then again I think these characteristics would be intrinsic to any upper, wouldn't they?

is there any true psychedelic that is not a tryptamine, lysergamide or phenethylamine structure?? Surely Shulgin must of figured some out?

well shulgin's been studying the t's and p's specificially, so...

lots of nichols' new drugs (see tcb-2 and the nbome's) involve ring closures or bulky groups to conformationally 'lock' the phen structure, which seems to have some promise

Owsely Stanley was a college drop out and made some legendary LSD.

Although not easy by any stretch of the imagination, i think its exagerated how hard LSD actually is to make.

I think more trouble lies with attaining the precursors and lab equiptment and such then the actual chemistry involved.

the way i see it is, all of these labs out there, are going to flood the market with a select few, and wait for all of them to become illegal and then refill the market with more of the new ones...

Like GANESHA or 3c-g i would FUCKING LOVE to try that, but good fucking luck trying to order it from anywhere...

i think they are just being business minded about it. the people know there is something magical in the powders and they know there is something magical in the powders, to sell all of them at once would be bad for business because it creates to many flavors for the taste buds in your brain to experience all at once....

5-meo-dmt has just become illegal, and now 5-meo-dalt is on the rise...

you see, they are going to endlessly find ways around it...

i really doubt there is going to be much new discovered, but, then again shulgin did hit a pharmacological gold mind when he created tihkal and pihkal...

Who knows what these crazy bio engineers will discover in the future...

All i know is that bromodragonfly is some crazy scary ass shit.

How would you say 3-meo-pcp compares to 4-meo-pcp?
Like DXM and ketamine, they share the same unmistakable dissociative signature, but that's where similarities end in my experience. I've had overwhelming emotional experiences on 3-MeO-PCP that evoked a lot of bodily sensations, and I've never had that with any other dissociative taken alone. Other people's experiences differ from mine, but I think they would still agree the two are highly distinct from one another.

Given the relatively high incidence of alarming experiences involving it in a very small pilot population, it indeed may be for the best that it hasn't caught on. Then again, with so few users the outcome may not mean all that much after all.

I'd say one day one of those uninhabited planets will be exploited one day and some genius will find the perfect drug... I mean, we got less than a 10th of the possible substances on our planet in our galaxy alone, just wait till we start stripping other planets of their resources, we'll start really making "progress". Apparently there's possibly marine organisms under Jupiter's surface, according to Steven Hawking. If there could be other life here, what else is there that isn't living...

perfect drug ya say...

it would have all the colors and magnificent qualities of 2c-e or N'n'Dmt
infused with the divine nature of ibogaine or Mescaline.
Have the potency of LSD...
and the toxicity of Psilocin.
With an Disassociative nature that seperates you from your emotions..