• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is your worst experience?

Another drug (combination) I wouldn't touch again if you paid me thousands, is what my old dealer called his "buzz mix". It was basically a mash up of 1/4 speed, 1/4 mdma, and 1/2 ketamine. Absoloute head fuck. No idea what was going on, walking around town like a puppet with psychosis, chatting utter nonsense. I remember it all pretty clearly. Strangest experience of my life.

Pissing out blood, black clots, luminous green/yellow snot and actual bits of bladder lining that felt like hot razors after k abuse. This was the worst as it went on for a few months, nearly lost my bladder, pissing 50+ times a day at one point and had ulcers in my bladder and urinary tract and ket induced cystitis which felt like getting a constant tattoo on the inside from my japs eye to my Gooch, no exaggeration, again went on for a months even while heavily dosed on opiates in rehab. (15-20g a day habit for 6+ months resulted in this)

Multiple gbl seizures walking through a park alone at 6am after doing one last heroic dose and leaving my mates, scary as fuck, couldn't even hold my phone long enough to dial 999 without throwing it. I mean i like getting out of control but this was next level.

Benzo withdrawals. The whole ordeal but the first day cold turkeying off 20mg xanax nearly having a seizure, that was intense.

My top 3.
There has been alot of bad blackouts on stimulating dissociatives and benzos but yeah nothing as bad as those 3 experiences.

Massive anxiety attack after smoking weed on the comedown from MDMA. Super vision loops, shooting energy down my spine, and I thought I was having a heart attack.

Or maybe the one time just last year that I had a psychotic break from alcohol after drinking for 14 hours without having eaten all day. The only psychotic break I've ever really had. Even my meth days didn't ever cause one.
Or maybe the one alcohol withdrawal in Cuba where I was having seizures and thought I was going to die. Though, that's more an after-effect. Drank like a fish for four days without eating. Highly recommend against. ;)

Needless to say, I avoid ganj......and really should avoid alcohol....I'm working on that one still.

I currently have some issues with meth that are pretty negative.

Meth's a rough one. I never had any serious problems when I used to use it but my partner at the time was having psychotic breaks on the regular. Fucking rough to deal with every damn weekend, though now I'm pro at dealing with people in that state, I guess.

Had too many people around me go mad at the time. Haven't touched it since.

I don't want to sound like a stoner, but weed is so variable these days, you might like certain strains. Going back 15 years in the UK there was only really imported hash, indoor grown indica dominant hybrids, and imported Asian outdoor weed. Most bud was some kind of Skunk No1 cross, so you always had similar effects. Then came Haze and all its sativa dominant mates, bringing anxiety etc... to certain people.
Anyway, worst experiences,
Every time I've taken Ketamine has been fairly regrettable. The first time was by far the worst. My parents were pretty liberal and my brother was having a house party. I'd been at the pub drinking and brought back a load of people. A few guys that I didn't know too well has some Ket. and in my drunken state had a fat line thinking it'll just be a bit trippy. Me and 2 other guys (A and B) we in the downstairs bathroom. A is the experienced Ket head and B has done it once. B starts grasping at a heated towe rail and wont let go, breathing really violently. Eventually he collapses out the door. My brothers mates are trainee paramedics and insist on an ambulance. I'm then stood in my garden trying to explain to my dad that I'm not on drugs. I remember his face was folding in on itself like in the Simpsons when Homer eats the worlds most sour candy at the candy expo, as I walked away into the summer house it was like I was tilting from upright to within an inch of the floor then back over to the other side. I later experienced sleep paralysis hearing my then girlfriend get it on with my then friend and not being able to get up and leave. I wasn't too bothered about it, I just didn't want to hear it.
Other ketamine adventures range from puking for hours while confused as fuck and rambling like a mad man, to laying on my bed at my own party screaming random shit and making bizarre threats towards people I hardly knew. Haha, was all fairly light hearted I suppose, I just didn't enjoy one minute of it.
It's weird because I have tried so many different strains, both Indica and Sativa. I've tried all different types of extracts. I've even had strains that were meant to melt away anxiety and it just never fails to make me feel like shit. Even microdosing doesn't really work.

Holy shit. I've never had Ket and don't plan on trying it. It sounds like it's just too much for me man. I've heard it's a great time but I'm not interested in finding out lol

Ketamine, hands down. A friend of mine had around 5g, and a very stupid mistake made that entire bag fall into a cup of coffee. We were like "OK we just have to take REALLY careful sips". Both of us had no tolerance.
Long story short, I never did Ketamine again.

Dude, that's wild. I've done similar shit and thankfully can look back and laugh at those lol.

I always have bad experiences with weed, man. I used to love it and find it crazy that I can't hit a joint without bugging out lol. I struggled with meth for a while but eventually got myself down to being a weekend user. I think we've actually discussed this on another one of my posts. Feel free to send me a message sometime man.

That sucks, I'm sorry to hear. LSD scared me away from Psychedelics for good. My worst experience, hands down, was definitely PCP. I'll put that in another comment though.

I feel that, I did Coke while in dope withdrawal one time too and it was far from fun lol. The whole Polydrug thing is also relatable. I just recently stopped being an everyday user and manage to do some shit here and there. As for the LSD, screw that. I actually refuse to do Psychedelics ever again.

Damn, that's scary. I can't imagine and sorry to hear. I've never tried anything IV and never will. Aside from the fear of needles and missing, I'm terrified of messing something up and OD'ing
Keep that fear. I was terrified, but succumbed to pressure from someone who I thought ( right up until I saw the needle) was positive influence. 10 seconds after the sting, would never be the same

Psychotic breaks after a stint of alcoholic binges is on the order. Stay the fūck off Pot while you're at it. Eat LSD-25 and MDMA, realise that you fucked up, realise that you are a übergefickt ... Find solace thinking you will die a free man ... In prison.

So many of you aren't allowed to call ketamine ketamine again, for you it is now to be referred to as REGRETAMINE 😂

One time I took all these old baggies which had small amounts of heroin/coke in them, threw them all in a blender with some water and broke them open a good bit so the drugs would mix with the water. I then proceeded to IV that water, didn't get high but something in that shit almost killed me, or at least thats what it felt like. A few hours after injecting it my whole body got absolutely fucked and I could hardly move for another few hours. Luckily it seemed to fix itself on its own. I dont know if it had to do with bacteria or what, my guess was little bits of plastic or something got through the filter. So yea dont try doing this

Last edited:
So many of you aren't allowed to call ketamine ketamine again, for you it is now to be referred to as REGRETAMINE 😂
I did very much regretamine that coffee full of ketamine. When the mattress I lay on became a skyscraper and I had to hold on to the edge as to not fall down, I was slightly worried. When I fell down that skyscraper and started screaming for minutes until I realised I was not going to fall any further, I was REALLY concerned.
Then a night full of zoning out/blacking out, being absolutely nauseated for hours, until finally barfing and so so much barfing followed. Not doing this ever again.

I did very much regretamine that coffee full of ketamine. When the mattress I lay on became a skyscraper and I had to hold on to the edge as to not fall down, I was slightly worried. When I fell down that skyscraper and started screaming for minutes until I realised I was not going to fall any further, I was REALLY concerned.
Then a night full of zoning out/blacking out, being absolutely nauseated for hours, until finally barfing and so so much barfing followed. Not doing this ever again.
How much of the coffee did you drink?

@December Flower even with my INSANE tolerance and love for k i think id be sick drinking that amount.
K is not for the stomach. It WILL make you sick. Even swallowing a few too many backdrops gives a bad gut 😂🤢 you should have plugged it lol

And @Branggen thats by far the most f'd up way ive ever heard of doing a rinse on old baggies, lol ffs

How much of the coffee did you drink?
I remember my friend actually put the rest of the cup in the fridge the next day (yuck), so it couldn't have been all. Honestly my memory of that night is so fucked, I can't say. Probably 2/3 together? Maybe half?

@December Flower even with my INSANE tolerance and love for k i think id be sick drinking that amount.
K is not for the stomach. It WILL make you sick. Even swallowing a few too many backdrops gives a bad gut 😂🤢 you should have plugged it lol

And @Branggen thats by far the most f'd up way ive ever heard of doing a rinse on old baggies, lol ffs

Gods no, my rectal cavities are for expelling excrement & methane gas only.
We didn't drink the entire cup! I'd probably have died, because that night already felt like I would.

Yea at first I was trying to put a small amount of water in one, pull it out then on to the next but there were so many and they had already been scraped so in order to get anything I would have had to go through like all 100 of them like that

Auditory hallucinations + realizing they're not real and your just a dipshit who does too many drugs

To me, taking Ayahuasca is a heaven or hell experience.

Sometimes, it's a good trip, sometimes it's very bad.

Though taking the magical plant is quite tricky, it allows me to change my perspective in life, so I don't see myself quitting drinking Ayahuasca.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a poppy pod tea addict at the time, was low on supply and tried kratom. I took too much and overdosed in a theater watching A Scanner Darkly. Taking lsd for the first time at high school having kids fuck with me. Nutmeg was pretty bad. Had psychosis from MDPV and meth, which blew up my life. That was the absolute worst.

Do you know what strain of Kratom helps meth /ice withdrawal?