• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is your worst experience?

Slim Stims

Bluelighter
We constantly hear about the substances people love, what the best one is or even how high and happy someone is. But I'm curious to hear about your least favorite. Something you wouldn't dare to brave again. What is your worst drug-related experience?

I used to have some bad times smoking weed on a regular basis, and I wasn’t smart enough to just cut it out either. Not right away. I smoked heavily for quite awhile after I started greening out. It doesn’t have the same effect on me any longer.

I currently have some issues with meth that are pretty negative. It’s done a number on my already precarious mental health, and has for a few years. whenever I’ve been into it its caused some serious problems with psychosis.

I watched a video of myself I'd sent to my ex in Feb 2018. Im all fuckered up in it and I am dumping my stash which consisted of a couple points, maybe. I'd obviously smoked or shot it all.

I was so skinny, about 145lbs at 6 foot 1. I had raccoon eyes, the black bags underneath were so big. I was pale and gross looking. I was writing out my words in sharpie on printer paper because I didn't want my neighbours to hear, I always thought I was being spied on back then.

Anyway I dump my couple points and throw my pipes in the toilet and piss on them. It was fucked. I forgot I made this for a long time.

hyperslapped on 500 ug lsd + weed. died went to hell for a eternity and went crazy for a bit of the trip. Had some horrible PTSD and took me years to finally come to terms with what i went through on that trip

Sniffing coke in dope withdrawal. Huge mistake. I guess that would be a single time fuck up example.

Worst experience ever is to build up a poly dependence of all the best drugs out. Then try to get clean. In 2020.

Had some weird geltabs back in the day that never made me touch acid again. Shit never wanted to wear off and literally paralyzed my arm for some days.

The stuff we do :)

I think I've answered in a similar thread; IV coke OD. My biggest regret is introduction to stims ( actually, first drug after weed and a few drinks) via IV as first ROA. Didn't touch a rig for 20 years, and once feces hit the oscillator, quickly justified trying meth that way. Big mistake..

I have a few equally bad experiences.

In the 90s I used to become a strung out anxiety-ridden nutcase every time I tripped on LSD. More than once I ended up in an ER needing to be injected with diazepam or what I think might have been thorazine. Years later I discovered it did not happen if I took heroic doses around the 300ug mark. Only around 100ug - although it's possible that 90s acid was something else.

Heroin just causes me to vomit and then dry retch for 5 hours every time I've tried it. Throw in the horrible itching and it's a nightmare.

When I was 15 I smoked some mouldy heads from a batch of hydro on the way to school and ended up in the infirmary fully convinced I was a blue triangle. That took some explaining to the school nurse and subsequently my parents. Although I was mad for it as a teenager weed now makes me a jittery anxious mess. I hate it almost as much as I hate smack.

The first comedown from meth, after hitting it consistently for a week, was utterly soul destroying. I have never felt worse in my entire life. I was utterly grief-stricken to the core of my being and desperately wanted to die but couldn't move for despair. Fortunately the comedowns got way easier withj practice.

Blacking out on xanax and waking up in car crash where I was driving was also pretty bad.

Getting an abscess from shooting lots of cheap coke while visting London was regrettable but nowhere near as ending up bankrupt, psychotic and homeless a few months later back in Australia as the binge continued.

Getting hepatitis C from sharing a spoon with a hooker (coke again) was highly regrettable (although fortunately I recovered without needing treatment)

The nausea from mixing alcohol, weed and benzos a few times was also pretty bad. I sometimes was sure that I was about to pass out and die. Inevitably I woke up in a trashed room covered in vomit.

Damn, deleting, thought I was on blog. And sorry in advance, Been a long one and my tact meter is low.

I thought I was a panther on Sativa, I swear. I was making my decorations around the house like putting vegetals shits all over the place, ofc when i woke up the freezer was open and shit and my wife came to and asked me if am ok i said make me a coffee.
Dude, that's wild. I've done similar shit and thankfully can look back and laugh at those lol.

I used to have some bad times smoking weed on a regular basis, and I wasn’t smart enough to just cut it out either. Not right away. I smoked heavily for quite awhile after I started greening out. It doesn’t have the same effect on me any longer.

I currently have some issues with meth that are pretty negative. It’s done a number on my already precarious mental health, and has for a few years. whenever I’ve been into it its caused some serious problems with psychosis.

I watched a video of myself I'd sent to my ex in Feb 2018. Im all fuckered up in it and I am dumping my stash which consisted of a couple points, maybe. I'd obviously smoked or shot it all.

I was so skinny, about 145lbs at 6 foot 1. I had raccoon eyes, the black bags underneath were so big. I was pale and gross looking. I was writing out my words in sharpie on printer paper because I didn't want my neighbours to hear, I always thought I was being spied on back then.

Anyway I dump my couple points and throw my pipes in the toilet and piss on them. It was fucked. I forgot I made this for a long time.
I always have bad experiences with weed, man. I used to love it and find it crazy that I can't hit a joint without bugging out lol. I struggled with meth for a while but eventually got myself down to being a weekend user. I think we've actually discussed this on another one of my posts. Feel free to send me a message sometime man.

hyperslapped on 500 ug lsd + weed. died went to hell for a eternity and went crazy for a bit of the trip. Had some horrible PTSD and took me years to finally come to terms with what i went through on that trip
That sucks, I'm sorry to hear. LSD scared me away from Psychedelics for good. My worst experience, hands down, was definitely PCP. I'll put that in another comment though.

Sniffing coke in dope withdrawal. Huge mistake. I guess that would be a single time fuck up example.

Worst experience ever is to build up a poly dependence of all the best drugs out. Then try to get clean. In 2020.

Had some weird geltabs back in the day that never made me touch acid again. Shit never wanted to wear off and literally paralyzed my arm for some days.

The stuff we do :)
I feel that, I did Coke while in dope withdrawal one time too and it was far from fun lol. The whole Polydrug thing is also relatable. I just recently stopped being an everyday user and manage to do some shit here and there. As for the LSD, screw that. I actually refuse to do Psychedelics ever again.

I think I've answered in a similar thread; IV coke OD. My biggest regret is introduction to stims ( actually, first drug after weed and a few drinks) via IV as first ROA. Didn't touch a rig for 20 years, and once feces hit the oscillator, quickly justified trying meth that way. Big mistake..
Damn, that's scary. I can't imagine and sorry to hear. I've never tried anything IV and never will. Aside from the fear of needles and missing, I'm terrified of messing something up and OD'ing

I took another trip a month later on 100 ug and as the peak hit it threw me back into the same hell loop but i got out of it and accepted jesus as my savior. But it was a long period of many trips other that took me that hellish realm for periods of the trips but its been a long time since i had truly hellish trip like that. My last hyperslap was last year with weed again on a heavy candy flip. The trip before that was going very well and i was seeing the matrix god dark energy and dark matter on my last hyperslap but i thought myself into a corner and delusion and ended up seeing the devil once again but i managed to keep my mouth shut and just pray to god the entire time for mercy. Set and setting was wrong in all these hyperslaps

I have a few equally bad experiences.

In the 90s I used to become a strung out anxiety-ridden nutcase every time I tripped on LSD. More than once I ended up in an ER needing to be injected with diazepam or what I think might have been thorazine. Years later I discovered it did not happen if I took heroic doses around the 300ug mark. Only around 100ug - although it's possible that 90s acid was something else.

Heroin just causes me to vomit and then dry retch for 5 hours every time I've tried it. Throw in the horrible itching and it's a nightmare.

When I was 15 I smoked some mouldy heads from a batch of hydro on the way to school and ended up in the infirmary fully convinced I was a blue triangle. That took some explaining to the school nurse and subsequently my parents. Although I was mad for it as a teenager weed now makes me a jittery anxious mess. I hate it almost as much as I hate smack.

The first comedown from meth, after hitting it consistently for a week, was utterly soul destroying. I have never felt worse in my entire life. I was utterly grief-stricken to the core of my being and desperately wanted to die but couldn't move for despair. Fortunately the comedowns got way easier withj practice.

Blacking out on xanax and waking up in car crash where I was driving was also pretty bad.

Getting an abscess from shooting lots of cheap coke while visting London was regrettable but nowhere near as ending up bankrupt, psychotic and homeless a few months later back in Australia as the binge continued.

Getting hepatitis C from sharing a spoon with a hooker (coke again) was highly regrettable (although fortunately I recovered without needing treatment)

The nausea from mixing alcohol, weed and benzos a few times was also pretty bad. I sometimes was sure that I was about to pass out and die. Inevitably I woke up in a trashed room covered in vomit.
The LSD thing is just all around relatable. I hate it.

I love Heroin if we're being completely honest and although I stay away from opiates, I think about it constantly so I can't really say I feel the same.

I hate weed as well and for the same reasons. It makes me nervous, anxious and depressed everytime. There's never a happy medium with it.

Meth is, next to heroin, my favorite drug. The first comedown for me was absolute hell but nowhere near as bad as yours so I'm sorry you went through that. And yeah, it definitely gets easier over time.

Fuck Xanax man. I hate Benzos. I can imagine that was probably terrifying though.

This is by far the craziest of your experiences, in my opinion. Thankfully I don't IV and have no desire to try it. Sorry the binge went that far though, hope all is looking up now. And thankfully you recovered.

Oh yeah, been there before. I was a really bad alcoholic for a while. I blacked out every night drunk for about 6 solid years. Woke up still drunk every morning and went on with my day. Weed and alcohol always ended up with me waking up in either my car (I drank in my car while parked in my driveway throughout my alcoholism because my family hated me drinking in the house and rightfully so) or somewhere outside covered in vomit. I always seemed to want to smoke when I drank though. Throw some Benzos in there too and I'm definitely getting sick.

I took another trip a month later on 100 ug and as the peak hit it threw me back into the same hell loop but i got out of it and accepted jesus as my savior. But it was a long period of many trips other that took me that hellish realm for periods of the trips but its been a long time since i had truly hellish trip like that. My last hyperslap was last year with weed again on a heavy candy flip. The trip before that was going very well and i was seeing the matrix god dark energy and dark matter on my last hyperslap but i thought myself into a corner and delusion and ended up seeing the devil once again but i managed to keep my mouth shut and just pray to god the entire time for mercy. Set and setting was wrong in all these hyperslaps
You my friend, are braver than I ever will be. I did shrooms twice and loved them. I did LSD once and had a great time but the second trip was so bad that I swore off any type of hallucinogens. I know set and setting both play a large part in trips but I will never bother to try any again. These are some wild stories though

2020?!

Lol! Not even kidding. Had a whole ton of bad trips, but when they mostly turn out good in the end and long-run it's difficult to look back and see them as bad experiences even.

Thought occurring here- your meetings with the devil. It's like that old bad influence druggie friend trying to pull you down.

Plus some karma you will be working out over time. Maybe also feelings of guilt, which essentially disempower us against evil and they feed off of it the parasites.

But also as a test. That classic old slogan that if you ignore a white witch they lose their power sort of thing but you have to forgive and free yourself as well I believe, to have that power to be immune to their interference and even introduction into your environment ever because there's absolutely no way on earth that beast is ever coming near me lol!

However bad and difficult a trip I might be having.

First time I did poppy pods this was before my addiction to heroin my Punjabi butcher used to sell it i saw this old man who had been taking them for years just take a shitload by putting pod powder in the mouth and wash it down . My wife had taken kids and her sister who was visiting from the states with her 2 kids to Alton towers so thought I go get some pods and take some I took to many did not know how to dose it took 20 minutes to take some and wash them down. I first puked them up after trying to keep them down felt good then thought I replace all the pod powder that came out. After redosing, it felt good but I could not catch my full breath after this carrying on it would get so bad that my face started going numb and a weird tingle I would have to try to yawn to catch a full breath. As much heroin I have smoked over 13 years that not catching full breath never happened don't know if pods were fucked or what never did pods again for a year by which time I had a heroin addiction not to bad if you consider all the crank coke heroin I did over nearly 3 decades . Even though they just pods they are strong and that my first try of opium in a proper way proberly nearly died i don't know

I don't want to sound like a stoner, but weed is so variable these days, you might like certain strains. Going back 15 years in the UK there was only really imported hash, indoor grown indica dominant hybrids, and imported Asian outdoor weed. Most bud was some kind of Skunk No1 cross, so you always had similar effects. Then came Haze and all its sativa dominant mates, bringing anxiety etc... to certain people.
Anyway, worst experiences,
Every time I've taken Ketamine has been fairly regrettable. The first time was by far the worst. My parents were pretty liberal and my brother was having a house party. I'd been at the pub drinking and brought back a load of people. A few guys that I didn't know too well has some Ket. and in my drunken state had a fat line thinking it'll just be a bit trippy. Me and 2 other guys (A and B) we in the downstairs bathroom. A is the experienced Ket head and B has done it once. B starts grasping at a heated towe rail and wont let go, breathing really violently. Eventually he collapses out the door. My brothers mates are trainee paramedics and insist on an ambulance. I'm then stood in my garden trying to explain to my dad that I'm not on drugs. I remember his face was folding in on itself like in the Simpsons when Homer eats the worlds most sour candy at the candy expo, as I walked away into the summer house it was like I was tilting from upright to within an inch of the floor then back over to the other side. I later experienced sleep paralysis hearing my then girlfriend get it on with my then friend and not being able to get up and leave. I wasn't too bothered about it, I just didn't want to hear it.
Other ketamine adventures range from puking for hours while confused as fuck and rambling like a mad man, to laying on my bed at my own party screaming random shit and making bizarre threats towards people I hardly knew. Haha, was all fairly light hearted I suppose, I just didn't enjoy one minute of it.

Last edited: