• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.2%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.6%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
Heroin unfortunately and lately I've been going off the wagon smoking all day everyday etc it used to be codeine but anyone who has tried heroin will probably not go back

Voted for Hydromorphone.

Was the first opiate I had ever injected. There was something about these I can't really explain. They made me feel as if I was stretching from head to toe whenever I did them, but in reality I wasn't stretching. Followed with a nice clean short-lived high. Then wanting to feel that stretchy feeling again and again..

@gangat would you ever give plugging a go? I only ever plugged once before getting on methadone and I found it was really nice but I didn't use enough.
Would you try?

Looking at that list I thought "Oh they were all pretty goddamned good." Then I thought about the complete misery of opiate addiction and didn't find a need to reminisce. The answer is IV hydromorphone for me. Short, hard... Fuck.

Looking at that list I thought "Oh they were all pretty goddamned good." Then I thought about the complete misery of opiate addiction and didn't find a need to reminisce. The answer is IV hydromorphone for me. Short, hard... Fuck.
Yeah....real opiate gold. No legs, but that rush. With no safe script or connection I'm clean. I hate fent...but Dilaudid...

I'm almost crying at the thought of cheap hospital grade IV safe Dilaudid. That's so beautiful, man....but your habit must have got huge ... I guess. When I have had a cheap or free supply of opiates that were safe, I function really well, it's trying to keep a street drug habit up that screwed me.

Heroin although only slamed it 4-5 times was definitely the best

After that I'm ashamed to say codeine or DHC but mainly because it is what has gotten me through lockdown and have no connects for anything let alone opiates where I live so its a more a fondness

I'm almost crying at the thought of cheap hospital grade IV safe Dilaudid. That's so beautiful, man....but your habit must have got huge ... I guess. When I have had a cheap or free supply of opiates that were safe, I function really well, it's trying to keep a street drug habit up that screwed me.
Anyone can function if they have unlimited opiates but eventually they will slip up, over indulge even if they don't their tolerance will still catch up to them

Anyone can function if they have unlimited opiates but eventually they will slip up, over indulge even if they don't their tolerance will still catch up to them
I wasn't suggesting I was special. Any reason why you jumped on me?

I wasn't suggesting I was special. Any reason why you jumped on me?
Your taking it personal what I said I wasnt directing that at you just at what you said I was mostly saying what usually happens to me and I imagine most other people I re read my post and don't see how any part of it was aggressive but if it did sound like that I apologize again I was talking about anyone with an unlimited supply and starting a discussion

For about a year I had a steady and cheap supply of hospital grade IV hydromorphone and I consumed A BUNCH of those vials. Like, goddamn.
I was in High School when I started IVing 4mg Dilaudids. I really didn't know much about them except they were a tiny yellow pill that had a 4 on one side and a @ symbol on the other. It wasn't uncommon for me along with some of my high school buddies would ditch school just so we could ride to the hood and grab some k4s. That was like normal life for us all back then.
The strechy feeling/rush i'd get from those fucking pills was the only reason I enjoyed doing them. Not really for the 'opiate feeling' one might think why else would you do them.

@gangat would you ever give plugging a go? I only ever plugged once before getting on methadone and I found it was really nice but I didn't use enough.
Would you try?
I've never injected anything and refuse to, but I've plugged H, morphine, oxy, and I gotta say I wasn't disappointed. The high also lasts longer than injecting (what I've been told).