• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.2%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.6%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
There is no heroin where I am, it's all mostly if not entirely fent. I would probably go for iv Dilaudid right now if I had it in front of me and I'm clean, the euphoria is out of this world. It's the crack of opiates.

I had access to immediate release oxys and morphine for a while...not bad. I decided ild rather get clean than mess with fent. I never see Dilaudid which isn't fake pressed fent...

I don't know you, and I'm overstepping horribly, so forgive me, but I lost a LOT of friends who went on methadone but still did their dope occasionally. The combination led them into overdose. I really don't want you to get hurt or worse, esp mixing methadone and that fucking fentadope. Forgive me. 🤗

I had access to immediate release oxys and morphine for a while...not bad. I decided ild rather get clean than mess with fent. I never see Dilaudid which isn't fake pressed fent...
I love morphine and oxy but extended release is better, in my opinion. Take about 300mg of morphine or 200mg of oxy orally and I'm on cloud 9 for a day or 2.

I love morphine and oxy but extended release is better, in my opinion. Take about 300mg of morphine or 200mg of oxy orally and I'm on cloud 9 for a day or 2.
Extended release doesn't give what I look for - I would rather have that dose all at once, plus easy to break down and shoot or plug in a pinch. Actually one of the only overdoses I had from pills was due to my miscalculating the bioavailability when plugging. I hate the extended release stuff. I think because I came to pills after heroin I'm looking to recreate that experience always. I'm currently clean from opiates, not even Kratom or tea. I find oral extended release very frustrating.

Yeah, the docs got mean. What do you do now?

This!! I live in eastern Kentucky and we had a huge opiate problem when the doctors cracked down and quit writing the scrips in came the meth then heroin and now we’re on too fentanyl.. I would love to go back to the days I would fill a script for 120 lorcets and be happy.. I was a lpn during this time and safe to say I no longer have a license as I worked for a dr known as “the candy man”

This!! I live in eastern Kentucky and we had a huge opiate problem when the doctors cracked down and quit writing the scrips in came the meth then heroin and now we’re on too fentanyl.. I would love to go back to the days I would fill a script for 120 lorcets and be happy.. I was a lpn during this time and safe to say I no longer have a license as I worked for a dr known as “the candy man”
Balissa, yeah, right! I knew it was all over when the doc told my friend "everyone needs to put up with a bit of pain" - they were terminal.

Extended release doesn't give what I look for - I would rather have that dose all at once, plus easy to break down and shoot or plug in a pinch. Actually one of the only overdoses I had from pills was due to my miscalculating the bioavailability when plugging. I hate the extended release stuff. I think because I came to pills after heroin I'm looking to recreate that experience always. I'm currently clean from opiates, not even Kratom or tea. I find oral extended release very frustrating.
I guess in my case its the opposite. I tried various painkillers and extended release meds before trying heroin. I really enjoyed the long-lasting euphoria that MS contin and oxycontin provided, so I was thoroughly disappointed with how short-lived heroin was (and dilaudid and opana, for that matter). I'd honestly take hydrocodone or tramadol over dilaudid or opana. To each their own though. We all have different tastes.

Why do you like tramadol? I found it to be boring and really nasty side effects.
Yeah, they're pretty weak yet will surprisingly give you the worst withdrawals, but when there's not any better pills available they provide long-lasting relief. Like a full 24hrs or longer. I actually think it should be prescribed as an antidepressant or mood stabilizer. It basically just made me feel normal. Not high, but not low. Preferably, I'd rather have morphine than anything else, but the extended release kind is getting scarce around here.

Functionaljunkiegirl, are you using for pain relief too? I'm mostly glad I'm out of it and clean, but really struggle sometimes. I function better with opiates, I'm an anxious nervous uptight wreck without opiates

Functionaljunkiegirl, are you using for pain relief too? I'm mostly glad I'm out of it and clean, but really struggle sometimes. I function better with opiates, I'm an anxious nervous uptight wreck without opiates
I function better on opiates for the same reasons you mentioned. You could say I'm using it for pain relief, but at this point it's mostly to avoid withdrawals (and the occasional high dose to enjoy myself).

Tramadol always makes me puke and gives me a headache! I just don't get along with it at all. .. though I guess I'm a bit of a puker anyway...nice to meet you functionalgirl. Have a good evening.