• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just givin ya shit Indigo ;) in the end it doesn’t matter much.

@epic11 - So are you saying that product you enjoyed other people didn’t? Did any of those batches turn out to be good that were advertised as such?

-GC

No im saying anything recent ive taken has the same affect as everyone else. Its just not putting you there. (IVE NEVER ABUSED MDMA) In fact, i never said anything about myself enjoying a product that others didn't. Have a read again.

To simplify, ive sourced 2 different batches of mdma, one claims pure dutch, another claims super strong. Both look nearly identical, and both had the same effect with my testers. All verified as mdma with my kit. Not getting that "HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU MAN" responses from this mass produced dutch stuff thats easily found. Id still argue both my batches are GOOD, but its all lacking something. Just like this thread suspects. I havent rolled in over a year at this point. I was getting subjective thoughts back from some people who tried it recently. I have mad self control.

So if i bomb 150 of this stuff, after waiting a year, and its just "ok" Its once again another big sign that something is wrong.

@epic11 If you bomb 150 mg, please take notes. Watch your pupils. Write down when you comeup etc. At least we can add it to this growing database of effects and continue to compare/contrast similarities and differences.

@EntheoDjinn Sounds like we have had a similar experience. My partner and I have been together now for 17 years. Nice to explore the world of rolling with a friend and partner on a long-term basis.The anorgasmia was always a benefit, as you said, since it just turned the experience into an all night thing. I read some commentary not long ago about science behind the MDMA erection issues and why it effected some men but not others. I will have to see if I can find it and will post here.

Did any of you see this article? I thought it was an interesting development. https://futurism.com/the-byte/mdma-brain-puberty

Its a beautiful looking product, but the real beauty is in its effects. And my subjects didnt seem overly impressed with it.

This part right here is what had me confused. Based on the way I read it, you found beauty in its effects when others didn’t.. After your response your last post makes more sense.

-GC

I like well presented pills as well, but I have been fooled before when I didn't know much. Remember those White Butterflies that were really used for menstrel cramps. Just saying

I believe there might be three truths to all this.
1. People's brains/body's aren't reacting in the same way due to increase use or not enough time between doses to fully heal.
2. Something is seriously wrong with the MDMA causing LTC's but could also be from more use as more availability.
3. There is different synthesis techniques and different precursors being used, causing different effects although similar not to the same.

I think it could be a mix of all the three but namely the last one stands out.
There has been numerous posts in this thread as well as my own experiences to suggest there is good MDMA out there but that begs the question as to why that MDMA is superior to another. Normally i'd have to take 200mg for me to be having a semi good time but even then very sub par in terms of 'desirable' effects, more stimulant then euphoria driven.

About a year or so ago I took 100mg after having a six month break and was completely floored, sitting on the ground with visual distorted like the first time I ever tried the drug. Along with this was that lovey euphoria, trying not to be sick and I couldn't believe it but I didn't think I could have anymore I was that destroyed. But to me, that's what I remember all those years ago. There have been times sure that have surprised me at how strong some of the product is but it's just not quiet the same considering I felt that from 100mg not 200mg and still not the same feeling.

In those early years I never felt MDMA to be a party drug as I have always used around friends at home, I never even wanted to move from the chair.
So, as 'dutch mdma' comes into the picture, why wouldn't they want a product that is a stimulant to keep you going while you partied, not something to sit down and hug people ? Makes sense if your pushing a product.

What I'm trying to say is, the dutch use a precursor and synth that is having that effect, while other places in the world such as Canada employ other means of synth due to product availability of safrole oil. The dutch get all the stuff from china, who is to say they aren't getting a specific isomer of the precursor and also why they have to put double the MDMA in the pills etc to feel the same.

I think they're either unknowingly creating some slight variant, and even if they know, they by default are going to go to the cheapest, easiest and most convenient production scheme. So long as what they make tests as MDMA and provides effects like that of MDMA within reasonable doubt (as oppose to some cathinone garbage that is OBVIOUSLY not MDMA in its effects), which i do think the MehDMA provides, its just close enough that you can easily second guess yourself while you're on it just due to the nature of entactogens i think. But when it IS the real shit, there is no doubt in your mind, its inconceivable.

Thats a great point about the LTC thing. I'm not sold on the hypothesis that the MehDMA has anything to do with LTC directly. I think its more likely that the sheer availability and cheapness of the stuff lends itself to be abused more, people talk more about "picking up a g" for the night rather than getting their cap and eating it. As well, maybe the lack-luster quality of the effects lends itself to users taking more and more to get where they want. the most striking thing about the magic MDMA is that when you're on it, say 100mg, and you're in "your place", the thought of taking more is sooooo not something you're even considering, its unnecessary; you're in a perfect place why would you want to alter that? Why bother? Theres a reason MDMA has historically been taken as a single oral dose for the most part.

I think they're either unknowingly creating some slight variant, and even if they know, they by default are going to go to the cheapest, easiest and most convenient production scheme. So long as what they make tests as MDMA and provides effects like that of MDMA within reasonable doubt (as oppose to some cathinone garbage that is OBVIOUSLY not MDMA in its effects), which i do think the MehDMA provides, its just close enough that you can easily second guess yourself while you're on it just due to the nature of entactogens i think. But when it IS the real shit, there is no doubt in your mind, its inconceivable.

Thats a great point about the LTC thing. I'm not sold on the hypothesis that the MehDMA has anything to do with LTC directly. I think its more likely that the sheer availability and cheapness of the stuff lends itself to be abused more, people talk more about "picking up a g" for the night rather than getting their cap and eating it. As well, maybe the lack-luster quality of the effects lends itself to users taking more and more to get where they want. the most striking thing about the magic MDMA is that when you're on it, say 100mg, and you're in "your place", the thought of taking more is sooooo not something you're even considering, its unnecessary; you're in a perfect place why would you want to alter that? Why bother? Theres a reason MDMA has historically been taken as a single oral dose for the most part.

Couldn't have said it better.
The problem is also that many people are now used to taking a lot more as well , for someone who is new to MDMA taking 200mg might be the norm to get similar effects and they won't know the difference from the MagicMDMA because they never had it beforehand so to them MehMDMA is 'MDMA'.

People who have been taking it for years tend to see the difference while new people still write great reviews because it still gives them in their mind desirable effects.
I can remember me giving one of my good friends 50mg for his first time and him being blown away with the intensity of the 'lovey dovey effects' but to watch someone recently for the first time take 150mg or so and go on through the night to take 500mg like it was nothing just seems odd. Although they had a good time, which is great you could tell they weren't in that same headspace, stimulated effects but no intense euphoria/love.

For what it's worth I've had the so called MehDMA as well. At a festival, me and my friend went through a whole gram, we didn't know that much about drugs back then..

It was fun, but nowhere near as nice as some earlier pills I had had (this was my third time taking, each roll spaced out at least 6 months), we partied a lot, but we were quiet, in our own world, even a little dysphoric at times. Ever since then I never did it again, I want to, but I want to be sure it's quality MD. That particular batch was given to us as 'this is real good stuff!!'
The thing is, I don't trust people's judgement with it any more, it seems like they don't know it sucks.

I have watched several first timers take MDMA. Used to, first time users were so visibly affected that there was concern about being out in public. I used to see a lot of rubbing (rubbing hands on legs, rubbing hands through hair), wide eyes, hugs, nudity. I remember giving one friend some "okay" pills back in the day and she ended up naked in my yard running around while I tried to coerce her back inside.

I have photos too. People's jaws were seriously messed up. You can look at an old photo and easily tell who is rolling, just from a pic due to the jaw position and the eyes.

With MehDMA, a new user once looked at me and shrugged and said it was "nice, I guess." People go out in public and nothing seems different about them visually. Eyes, jaw, behavior is all pretty much the same.

We are kind of talking in circles, but it is hard not to. We all seem to be on basically the same page about the differences. We have either felt them ourselves or seen them in other people, or both. Tolerance does not explain it.

I have watched several first timers take MDMA. Used to, first time users were so visibly affected that there was concern about being out in public. I used to see a lot of rubbing (rubbing hands on legs, rubbing hands through hair), wide eyes, hugs, nudity. I remember giving one friend some "okay" pills back in the day and she ended up naked in my yard running around while I tried to coerce her back inside.

I have photos too. People's jaws were seriously messed up. You can look at an old photo and easily tell who is rolling, just from a pic due to the jaw position and the eyes.

With MehDMA, a new user once looked at me and shrugged and said it was "nice, I guess." People go out in public and nothing seems different about them visually. Eyes, jaw, behavior is all pretty much the same.

We are kind of talking in circles, but it is hard not to. We all seem to be on basically the same page about the differences. We have either felt them ourselves or seen them in other people, or both. Tolerance does not explain it.
Did your neighbours see the nude woman? That sounds more like she was on meth since she became completely uninhibited, and stripped nude like that.

No, no one saw her. We had a wood privacy fence and it was the middle of the night.

It wasn't meth.

If you've never had ecstasy that made you want to take all your clothes off, then I feel a bit sorry for you. It happened to me almost every time I did it.

As I have stated more times that I can count in this thread, the pills that I had "back in the day" were sent in to ecstasydata.org. At the time it was the Dancesafe lab and it was free to send pills in. They were not meth. They were MDMA. The pills that I did not send in to the lab were reagent tested and, again, not meth. Meth turned orange on the testing kits. I have had some pills with meth in them. You could not sleep and were up all night and unable to relax. That only happened a few times, but it was obvious on the reagent kit and by the effects.

Coming down right now but 100% agree with Indigo on that one... It is not strange in the slightest for someone to strip naked as the day they were born. I used to go to this Festival that was held at a nudist campground. The shit ive seen.. lol

-GC

No, no one saw her. We had a wood privacy fence and it was the middle of the night.

It wasn't meth.

If you've never had ecstasy that made you want to take all your clothes off, then I feel a bit sorry for you. It happened to me almost every time I did it.

As I have stated more times that I can count in this thread, the pills that I had "back in the day" were sent in to ecstasydata.org. At the time it was the Dancesafe lab and it was free to send pills in. They were not meth. They were MDMA. The pills that I did not send in to the lab were reagent tested and, again, not meth. Meth turned orange on the testing kits. I have had some pills with meth in them. You could not sleep and were up all night and unable to relax. That only happened a few times, but it was obvious on the reagent kit and by the effects.
I have never taken MDMA/MDA any MDxx designer drugs, meth, or any research chemicals like 2C-B as those drugs do not interest me at all. I was way more into mushrooms, acid, and pot.

I have friends who take MDMA/MDA and they said how even though their pills/powders/crystals were tested both via labs and test kits, and claimed to be MDMA or MDA on the test, that the high lasted a lot longer than pure MDMA/MDA and that there was some meth or amphetamine mixed in yet it showed up as being pure MDMA/MDA.

I do have friends who when they were on meth at night they stripped nude like that woman did both at the peak of the high, and during or near the comedown.

@PriestTheyCalledHim No offense intended, but unless your friends were somehow involved in the manufacturing process, how would they know for certain that the pills contained amphetamines? Amphetamines produce a clear orange response on marquis tests. I used to see results where it was almost all black with a little orange, and then you knew there were some amphetamines mixed in.

MDA can last a very long time 8 + hours or longer, and can also feel pretty speedy, so maybe that is what they experienced.

Obviously, we agree that the labs and test kits may not be picking up on some new/unknown compounds/adulterants. However, labs test specifically for amphetamines and meth and that should show up.

My ex used to have friends who claimed pills had heroin in them. This was a common myth at the time. The pills went in to the lab and they had no heroin in them. These guys even claimed that heroin was used in the manufacturing process. Also false. People claim all kinds of things that are not true all the time.

I have never sought out meth and used it on purpose. I can think of a few times that I think it may have been in my pills. I have also heard it can be very sexual, especially when mixed with MDMA. But, MDMA can be this way alone, and I can back that statement up with lab tested products and years of personal experience.

@PriestTheyCalledHim No offense intended, but unless your friends were somehow involved in the manufacturing process, how would they know for certain that the pills contained amphetamines? Amphetamines produce a clear orange response on marquis tests. I used to see results where it was almost all black with a little orange, and then you knew there were some amphetamines mixed in.

MDA can last a very long time 8 + hours or longer, and can also feel pretty speedy, so maybe that is what they experienced.

Obviously, we agree that the labs and test kits may not be picking up on some new/unknown compounds/adulterants. However, labs test specifically for amphetamines and meth and that should show up.

My ex used to have friends who claimed pills had heroin in them. This was a common myth at the time. The pills went in to the lab and they had no heroin in them. These guys even claimed that heroin was used in the manufacturing process. Also false. People claim all kinds of things that are not true all the time.

I have never sought out meth and used it on purpose. I can think of a few times that I think it may have been in my pills. I have also heard it can be very sexual, especially when mixed with MDMA. But, MDMA can be this way alone, and I can back that statement up with lab tested products and years of personal experience.
Which MDXX drug produces more sedating effects that people assume is heroin or some sort of downer or sedative? Is it MDE? One friend of mine he and his girlfriend at the time said how the MDMA pills they had taken only 2-3X together, spaced out either 1-2x a year with half a year of no use in between or just once a year, reminded them of mushrooms but without the visuals, is that what the high is like? Or is the high from MDMA more like how you feel during/after an endorphin rush?

I had a friend who in the late 1980s took the drug ecstasy with his wife and he said how it was almost hallucinogenic in a way, but made them very open and loving towards each other, so was that MDA or MDMA?

Last edited:
The high from MDMA is hard to describe but a good roll is having the most loving understanding empathy you’ve ever felt in your life. Everyone is your new best friend. I literally had a girl seriously tell me I was her soul mate after 3 sentences before.

Due to the fact you genuinely love and trust everyone your barriers drop and you do and say things that you may not even tell close friends or loved ones.

It’s a very hard experience to describe.

As for the heroin thing, that likely relates to certain batches with impurities which cause sedating effects. People would see those brown specs and think heroin but those specs were brown impure mdma.

-GC

This part right here is what had me confused. Based on the way I read it, you found beauty in its effects when others didn’t.. After your response your last post makes more sense.

-GC

I see. Yes i said "beautiful LOOKING" meaning the actually mdma looks nice. Thats all i meant.

The high from MDMA is hard to describe but a good roll is having the most loving understanding empathy you’ve ever felt in your life. Everyone is your new best friend. I literally had a girl seriously tell me I was her soul mate after 3 sentences before.

Due to the fact you genuinely love and trust everyone your barriers drop and you do and say things that you may not even tell close friends or loved ones.

It’s a very hard experience to describe.

As for the heroin thing, that likely relates to certain batches with impurities which cause sedating effects. People would see those brown specs and think heroin but those specs were brown impure mdma.

-GC
Thanks for the description. Mushrooms were that way for me. I remember at the time taking them with a friend and we bonded and I thought I fell in love with his girlfriend at the time, who had not taken shrooms. My friend said how MDMA was basically like mushrooms but without the visuals is this accurate? I know they are both completely different drugs.

no it's totally different. rolling accelerates your heartbeat, not that much like cocaine but still. you also sweat a lot,and u get energy from nowhere and can dance for 5 hrs straight without a break. i didnt believe in the loss of magic till today, so when you try mdma in the future, try not to do it that often otherwise you will start getting awful comedowns. try to read the guides in here, they've been written by generations of pill poppers so the info is very accurate. always test your stuff beforehand because there is a lot of fake pills going around. Safe Rolling.

Mushrooms are very different. Mushrooms are a full-blown psychedelic with the potential to go anywhere. Set and setting are extremely important. You felt powerful love when you did them and I've felt that too from them, but I've also felt isolation, fear, disgust, basically the entire range of human emotion. MDMA, on the other hand, produces a feeling of openness and love, it forces itself in that direction (although occasionally you read about people having bad experiences from it, too). It's an amphetamine so it increases your heart rate and stimulates you. The mushroom experience is, IMO, much more complete and wholesome and also has the potential to produce religious-style experiences, whereas MDMA is more about a very specific type of feeling. They're two extremely different drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.