• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that anyone is bothering to make some obscure salt form of the product like the naphthyl sulfonate or whatever.the cost and the fact it isn't off the shelf make it a very unlikely possibility.hcl, sulfuric acid and phosphoric being the common acids used to salt mdma quite cheaply make something 10-50x the price unlikely.even if someone used acetic acid or succinic, fumaric or tartaric I imagine that they'll still be soluble enough not to cause noticeable reduction in effects being food acids in all.i can't really think of why someone would go out of there way to use a more toxic possibly poisonous hard to get more costly acid just to make there product shittier.not just that but it would have shown up on an analysis right?

That's exactly where I came to end up with my thinking on the issue :)

But wouldn't using a cheap heavy acid to salt the MDMA base increase the profit of the manufacturer because of the weight difference?
e.g. citric acid or L-tartaric acid.

No lol. They aint doing that MDMA is so fucking cheap per gram at wholesale production around $x a gram or less the total cost of production per gram is in the cents maybe xx cents or less. All mdma is hydro chloride salts they bust these labs with tens of tons of HCL

-Edit Prices removed. Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
All this countrys mdma is imported from holland and grams are super cheap at bulk wholesale and thats been resold at a profit already. The people in holland sell mdma by the hundreds of kgs for dirt cheap.

So you were referring to these tonne busts in your home country New Zealand or Holland ?

Its the massive busts in holland i read the dutch news. Tens of tons of chemicals seized on the regular especially from poland nationals.

Have you guys seen the study that measured the binding affinities and transporter blockade of MDMA synthesis byproducts?

It was posted to Reddit t'other week, can't remember if it was dated 2019 or 2020

Nowhere near, 2005 lol

Edit: https://www.researchgate.net/public...with_Recombinant_Human_Monoamine_Transporters

Yes. This is one of the primary articles that I think points to the possibility of active contaminants as the issue. Here is a link to the full text, if you want to read it.

Why?
Is citric acid or L-tartaric acid so much more expensive than hydrochloric acid ?
Draculic acid is wrong, if you have the sama amount of mdma base you can make more weight of cirate or tartarate Tartrate than hydrochloride. The molecular weights tell you that, citric acid 190 ish da molecular weight hydrochloride 36. citric acid and tartaric acid are really cheap. but it is even cheaper to cut the hydrochloride salt with water and salts

This kind of reminds me of how everyone wanted classic wow to come back and when it did it was not as amazing as people remembered. Playrate dropped massively after like 6 months. Nostalgia is a beautiful thing, though it can disappoint. That's just my opinion on it.

Would L-tartaric acid react preferentially with one MDMA base enantiomer ?

probably, the classic way to resolve amphetamine isomers uses it I think, one isomer of amphetamine forms a crystalline salt and the other forms a liquid/soluble salt that stays in solution...

Since when Nostalgia affects mydriasis ?
I've heard people saying that, I never had the issue myself when I used m a number of times in 2015-2017 from many batches. I know with pretty much every drug the level of euphoria and effects in general have some relation to age as well as experience with that drug.(regardless of tolerance/chemical brain changes). I know people have used the example of their friend trying some for the first time and it wasn't good but sometimes people can have bad trips even on mdma if they are nervous. Im not to sure about any of this but maybe its the dose, dont most testing sites only tell you what chemicals are found not the specific dosages. Or maybe when mdma is taken in these huge doses it has a different effect like how kratom does, maybe a specific isomer takes over at specific doses just random thoughts. We lose the magic with lots of things in life though, just think about how magical everything is to a child doing something for the first time, I think trying a drug for the first time is sort of the same thing, you are about to experience something brand new to you just as a child does with each of its "firsts". Who knows maybe the great white north just has lots of the "magic" stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.