• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@opposable-thumbs It was better than the rest of the stuff I have had access to. Classic come-up, pro-social, energetic, good time. It lacked the sensory enhancement that I like though, and lacked that state of total love and bliss. At least I wasn't cold and zoned out though, and I was not sick/strung out on the comedown. It felt clean. The week after proceeded in a more classic fashion as well, with two days of emo melancholy and then a great mood boost after that. Yes, tested as 80% by EC. They never sent the advanced documents they promised.

Again, that is part of the problem. They may be being tested as 'pure', but a lot of these high dosed pills contain sub standard product. It's as if the producers are trying to compensate for lack of quality with higher quantities. But as stated before, it's not as simple as that as the difference in effects is not dose dependent. If you've got a 'meh' pill, taking more will just be more 'meh'.

Maybe it's to do with not using safrole which was mostly used back in the day. I don't really know.

I have to say I did have some MDMA crystal not so long ago that was a light yellow/brown colour and it was proper mongy with no rush to it. Someone else told me that the pills we used to get in the early 00's probably had ephedrine or other amphetamines cut with them which gave that upper stimulant rush. If that was the case then I preferred the cut pills.

I started using mdma in 2003 and finished in 2007. I must admit that I took regularly every week. Magic mdma only happened a few times, at the beginning of 2003 then in 2005 and at the end of my adventure in 2007. (so the theory of tolerance falls)

What characterized magical mdma? for me it was a huge blow 40 minutes after management, eye wiggles, very sensitive touch, empathy and willingness to talk with strangers.

No matter what mood I had before taking it, the magic mdma always made me smile.
My friend always told me: " I love how much you are on mdma because this is the only moment when I see you smiling ..."

Meh mdma is going in the right direction but something is missing...

Last edited:
Maybe it's to do with not using safrole which was mostly used back in the day. I don't really know.

I have to say I did have some MDMA crystal not so long ago that was a light yellow/brown colour and it was proper mongy with no rush to it. Someone else told me that the pills we used to get in the early 00's probably had ephedrine or other amphetamines cut with them which gave that upper stimulant rush. If that was the case then I preferred the cut pills.
No because my MEH batch was safrole..

Just an ironic diversion. Re RyybsNarcs comment:

"Also, if you have never done real MagicMDMA, you just accept that MehMDMA is what MDMA experience should be.
Even MehMDMA produces pretty unique experience, so people are satisfied with it."

I once asked a young person in a club what they were on, and they replied "some research Chemical". I asked what it was like and they said it was "great - it's just like E but you feel more anxious"
o_O
The dearth of proper E has resulted in novices believing that if you feel your consciousness altered, even in a bad way, it must be good because you're on drugs, and that must be good, mustn't it.

Phew.

Just an ironic diversion. Re RyybsNarcs comment:

"Also, if you have never done real MagicMDMA, you just accept that MehMDMA is what MDMA experience should be.
Even MehMDMA produces pretty unique experience, so people are satisfied with it."

I once asked a young person in a club what they were on, and they replied "some research Chemical". I asked what it was like and they said it was "great - it's just like E but you feel more anxious"
o_O
The dearth of proper E has resulted in novices believing that if you feel your consciousness altered, even in a bad way, it must be good because you're on drugs, and that must be good, mustn't it.

Phew.

That pretty much sums it up.

To a novice, MDMA should be a life changing experience in much the same way as your first trip.

If you're just smashed, then it ain't right...

It's a pretty sad state of affairs. Proper MDMA is a beautiful drug that should be pure to get the full benefits,not cut with shit or made improperly.

There must be chemists that are still making the real deal,its just all the greedy fucks that ruin what should be a wonderful thing.

When ecstasy first became a thing over here (UK), I admit I was scared off for several years due to reports of kids dieing on their first use.

But when I eventually tried it, I found it to be the most beautiful substance I've ever encountered.

It's a pretty sad state of affairs. Proper MDMA is a beautiful drug that should be pure to get the full benefits,not cut with shit or made improperly.

There must be chemists that are still making the real deal,its just all the greedy fucks that ruin what should be a wonderful thing.
The thing is it probably is the real deal, just impure. And those mg impurities block the high

IMO on the dark web 'md' goes for as little as 8 pound, which obv sets alarm bells ringing, god knows whats coming out of china nowadays is what i say

i took pills for like 5 yhears solid back ten 12 years ago and i was smashed every time, now i just feel edgy, i know its prob goodbye serotonin but memories u no :(

i took pills for like 5 yhears solid back ten 12 years ago and i was smashed every time, now i just feel edgy, i know its prob goodbye serotonin but memories u no :(

I've said this before, but I'll say it again.

When faced with shit drugs, it's very easy to rationalise their shitness by assuming that you're too fucked to appreciate them.

However, every once in a while you get some banging stuff and you realise that good drugs is good drugs, no matter what.

I've said this before, but I'll say it again.

When faced with shit drugs, it's very easy to rationalise their shitness by assuming that you're too fucked to appreciate them.

However, every once in a while you get some banging stuff and you realise that good drugs is good drugs, no matter what.
thats why i stick with coke, from my boy in SA simples

thats why i stick with coke, from my boy in SA simples
Have fun with your levamisole cut cocaine something like 85% of all cut cocaine is cut with levi... and acetone wash doesnt clean it only Chloroform

Have fun with your levamisole cut cocaine something like 85% of all cut cocaine is cut with levi... and acetone wash doesnt clean it only Chloroform

mate i pay 120 per .7, washed back for my mates that like it theres next to no wastage, been there done that, pay the premium get asd good as you can in the uk anyway pal

Around 2015 I acquired these pills which were tested as 100mg mda (confirmed mda) The effects were very blissful and euphoric. Everyone said they reminded them of old skool xtc. These were much better than the OG 200-250mg mdma orange Tesla’s which were the going around at the time.
I did mda in 1992 (half a snowball) and hated it.Electric shock like rushes, vomiting etc.

Around the same time I acquired some mdma pills which were manufactured in America. They weren’t quite as strong as the euro presses, however they were definitely more social and had more euphoria/empathy and magic to them.

I’m sure there is still good mdma around, but you’re not going to find it in European pressed pills unfortunately.

mate i pay 120 per .7, washed back for my mates that like it theres next to no wastage, been there done that, pay the premium get asd good as you can in the uk anyway pal
CORRECT PAL, THERES SHITE EVRYWHERE BUT ILL QUITE HAPPILY TAKE LEVISOMOLE CUT 80% COKE, FUCK ME THATS NOT TO SHABBY

Status
Not open for further replies.