• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today? - v2

i have aqquired more magic stuff. Smell's like strong af saffaras. Haven't done mdma this good since last year. Very nice crystals.
Please sir, I want some more :'(

EDIT: Would you mind sharing a photo ? - would be interesting to see if any characteristics are different, color etc.

Yea there’s absolute fire about right now. Just saw some of the purest in my life, beautifully perfect anhydrous crystals well formed to about 50mg each, none of this fused shard bullshit that creates the larger shards. Perfectly clear, I mean it, zero cloudiness.

Idk man I think I’m to a point where I think it all comes down to location and connections. There’s just so many more producers and with that more room for purity variation.

Without a doubt though in my area purity has only gotten better.

-GC

Yea there’s absolute fire about right now. Just saw some of the purest in my life, beautifully perfect anhydrous crystals well formed to about 50mg each, none of this fused shard bullshit that creates the larger shards. Perfectly clear, I mean it, zero cloudiness.

Idk man I think I’m to a point where I think it all comes down to location and connections. There’s just so many more producers and with that more room for purity variation.

-GC
i have some super clear crystal shards, some cola crystals and some blackish crystals its been washed aswell. mdma production is back online. Prices have dropped again and high quality product is out there

Word, son. I agree with you on this 100%. And that's what I've been saying – if you're still getting that same busted meh-DMA bullshit this deep into 2021, it's been high-time to find a new source for pure MDMA for a while now.

i have aqquired more magic stuff. Smell's like strong af saffaras.
So from what I understand, chemists now typically will add a splash of raw sassafras oil, or sometimes safrole, to their finished product as a telltale signature that they indeed started from vac distilling safrole from sassafras oil. It's a sign that the batch of MDMA is legit and you can tell by the tell tale aroma. Meanwhile, absolutely pure MDMA.Hcl has no odor and should form a bright white crystalline lattice. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was told that a batch of black mdma that someone sent to netherlands to be lab tested by energy control. It came back 87% purity with no other psychostimulant adultrants.

Word, son. I agree with you on this 100%. And that's what I've been saying – if you're still getting that same busted meh-DMA bullshit this deep into 2021, it's been high-time to find a new source for pure MDMA for a while now.

So from what I understand, chemists now typically will add a splash of raw sassafras oil, or sometimes safrole, to their finished product as a telltale signature that they indeed started from vac distilling safrole from sassafras oil. It's a sign that the batch of MDMA is legit and you can tell by the tell tale aroma. Meanwhile, absolutely pure MDMA.Hcl has no odor and should form a bright white crystalline lattice. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That alone would explain how the truly best (I'll say here Ecstasy pills lol) could be spine shiveringly saffrole stinky from being in a room, to no odor right under the nose.

I always wondered why say, the original ever batch of Mitsubishis, late 97 in UK I'm sure, incredible MDMA pills, like the whole rave, almost noboody took more than one.

People sat like buddhas for hours all night meditating almost, in their own personal grassy space, fully at one.

Others staggered around and one guy told me at least 3 times how 7 pills the week prior, didn't touch that one Mitsubishi that night. It blew his mind.

I would have taken more than one, I had a decent LSD tab with it so it was a 50/50.

More of the Mitzis that night, I'd have been able to gauge them much better.

And we smoked a huge load of various strong cannabises via gigantic bucket bag setup.

Like 0.5 gram "lungs" and under.

So everything became one for me. Going back, I would make sure to take say 5 of the Mitzis to get good measure, maybe 2 of the Dollar Acids, less dope.

But they didn't smell. And were also big, scored, very neatly laminated and very difficult to snap.

My cousin split one with his girlfriend, I recall him excaiming how hard it was to snap vs usual.

Only one other time did I take Mitsubishis on the same level as that batch. But there were enough pretty damn good ones for years if you knew people again.

The same dealer then, 97, 3 weeks later, same illegal rave, Mitsubishis seemed watered down basically!

Last edited:
That alone would explain how the truly best (I'll say here Ecstasy pills lol) could be spine … saffrole stinky from being in a room, to no odor right under the nose.

I always wondered why say, the original ever batch of Mitsubishis, late 97 in UK I'm sure, incredible MDMA pills, like the whole rave, almost noboody took more than one.

People sat like buddhas for hours all night meditating almost, in their own personal grassy space, fully at one.

Others staggered around and one guy told me at least 3 times how 7 pills the week prior, didn't touch that one Mitsubishi that night. It blew his mind.

I would have taken more than one, I had a decent LSD tab with it so it was a 50/50.

More of the Mitzis that night, I'd have been able to gauge them much better.

And we smoked a huge load of various strong cannabises via gigantic bucket bag setup.

Like 0.5 gram "lungs" and under.

So everything became one for me. Going back, I would make sure to take say 5 of the Mitzis to get good measure, maybe 2 of the Dollar Acids, less dope.

But they didn't smell. And were also big, scored, very neatly laminated and very difficult to snap.

My cousin split one with his girlfriend, I recall him excaiming how hard it was to snap vs usual.

Only one other time did I take Mitsubishis on the same level as that batch. But there were enough pretty damn good ones for years if you knew people again.

The same dealer then, 97, 3 weeks later, same illegal rave, Mitsubishis seemed watered down basically!
Same thing in the States… we had white Mitsubishis on the east coast until the market saturated with fake-ass Mitsubishis by the late 90s. Same thing eventually happened to virtually every reputable pill die… fake knock-offs…

Only two pills I never saw go this way were white triple-stack Omegas and blue triple-stacked Crowns. From New York to Florida, circa 1998 until 2001, those two pills in particular still stick out in my mind as being on a whole different level—like the original Mitsubishis—and they earned the reputation they deserved as being complete game-changers as they set the bar high. Plus back then, pills would typically cost about $30, but no one bitched about price, because that was really all you needed… if you took a second one your jaw would be fucked for the next two days… (this rarely stopped anyone from doing it though)

Same thing in the States… we had white Mitsubishis on the east coast until the market saturated with fake-ass Mitsubishis by the late 90s. Same thing eventually happened to virtually every reputable pill die… fake knock-offs…

Only two pills I never saw go this way were white triple-stack Omegas and blue triple-stacked Crowns. From New York to Florida, circa 1998 until 2001, those two pills in particular still stick out in my mind as being on a whole different level—like the original Mitsubishis—and they earned the reputation they deserved as being complete game-changers as they set the bar high. Plus back then, pills would typically cost about $30, but no one bitched about price, because that was really all you needed… if you took a second one your jaw would be fucked for the next two days… (this rarely stopped anyone from doing it though)
Thanks for sharing your own ancient lol but like yesterday still valid perceptions.

I fogot also, I'm pretty sure those OG mitzis were only 7 quid.

96 it was a tenner for crap. Maybe 40 mg Knock-off Californian Sunrisers, with legit ones around plus OG Doves, Dolphins, Elephants and Diamonds all top and in the 120-150 mg range, albeit likely commonly any ration mixture of MDMA/A/E as it seemed oddly to be in the prime years of the UK rave scene here.

Hence me mistakenly referring to those tablets as ecstasy, because I like the word, and moreso the controversiality after Brian Harvey put MDMA or Ecstasy on the map for me as a teen in 94 or 95, with the media's help.

He never got the deserved credit or recognition IMO for what he was tackling then.

It was clearly unwise, as East 17 were really on a cigar there. He was a very gifted singer and poser too. He was East 17 with the other guy, probably quite a big E head too just writing the songs and miming with a pretty face on video.

The other two, probably just for looks, show and theatre.

Harvey suffered the most wrath and backlash from that admission of taking 12 Ecstasy pills in one night and still operating a motor vehicle without great difficulty.

The media was STILL riding the hype wave from Leah Bett's tragedy.

Harvey was saying, MDMA isn't per se as dangerous as you all have been affeared.

Good on him for where he was coming from. He wasn't saying go out kids and get well and truly E'd up.

However, the record company's and Media's reaction got my interest lol.

I was hooked! I wanted to see what this ecstasy was all about. I liked the controversial nature of it.

So I'm glad I didn't know better pre even internet days, and wasn't saying to the neighbours in my close for amusement returning from raves at 8 am...I've taken 6 MDA pills.

Ecstasy made everything so simple. Even MDMA was an alien term to most public for a long time.

But, it was a firm tenner each in 96. Whether a fire Dove, or fake ass Sunriser.

By 97, and def that night, the Mitzis were only 7 a piece.

By 2000 it was fiver or 3 or 4 for ten or until 2005.

But the scene was aflood with very high quality crystal and powder, as well as Vet, then pharma ket suddenly by 2003.

So I was accessing all sorts of presses of amazing quality.

Uusually new batch every time. For those reasons. The real deal crew knew the only way to differentiate was to constantly innovate.

Like eg, white Butterflies. 3 occasions I took sensational pills in that press. Flat and scored also shiny laminate odorless saucer shaped.

But new presses every week. On reflection, and in relation to exactly what you're reporting here too, it's obvious why we ever needed a press originally, then another, etc etc lol.

As always, the bloody crooks who want only to spoli the pot for selfish personal gain.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say hi...

I've been...

Down a dark rabbit hole. LOL.

Seriously though, life has just kind of sucked.

Not caught up on the thread currently. Glad to read that some people seem to be finding some good stuff. I had a batch recently that tested as 89% and was produced from PMK in California. It felt super clean but was also incredibly meh. It was an odd experience, because there was 0 hangover or sickness, but also almost 0 effect.

Anyway, if anyone wants to indulge my laziness and update me on any significant developments, that would be cool.

Just wanted to say hi...

I've been...

Down a dark rabbit hole. LOL.

Seriously though, life has just kind of sucked.

Not caught up on the thread currently. Glad to read that some people seem to be finding some good stuff. I had a batch recently that tested as 89% and was produced from PMK in California. It felt super clean but was also incredibly meh. It was an odd experience, because there was 0 hangover or sickness, but also almost 0 effect.

Anyway, if anyone wants to indulge my laziness and update me on any significant developments, that would be cool.
We were just above discussing the first ever encountered batch of Mitsibishis late 97 UK for me, I forgot to say as well before, another trade feature- no comedown! Everybody remarked. "Normal" they said. It was more like better than normal.

THAT is what ecstasy is really like.

It's a lot easier to handle regularly, for me, than LSD (I'm not endorsing MDMA abuse).

But the same scale LSD use has a huger impact for me, neurotoxicity regardless.

You can develop neurosis from MDMA abuse though, which I did, long history now.

Glad you are pulling through. It's a whole new universe over here and gets more interesting by the day. Hope your partner is managing.

I was told that a batch of black mdma that someone sent to netherlands to be lab tested by energy control. It came back 87% purity with no other psychostimulant adultrants.
Was that an Australian batch ? - if so I know what your talking about.
I also happen to be in posession of that batch (have not tried) however I had previous got black MDMA before, looked like quartz crystals just black.
But from what i've read the black MDMA has always been good MDMA so time will tell.

Back around 2010 or so, I did get some other dark/black mdma from belgium (same location as this MDMA is from pupossedly) so I don't know if there doing a specific synth or precursor to cause the black MDMA or whether it's not fully washed / impurities.
I remember back then, it wasen't super strong so that batch was likely impure, but this batch has been tested at 87%.

Does anyone know why MDMA would be black ? - for instance does anyone know a synth route to cause this perhaps from an unusual precursor ?

Last batch of black MDMA: link to photo

This stuff is fucking strong shit. 100 mg have your eyes rolling back into your head
You make me cry - god I miss that.
If you do get a chance please upload a pic of product, it's always interesting to compare and perhaps work out similarities but your saying it smelled very strong of safrole which is good.
I've had nice smelling product in the mid 20's and was very good.

I have a theory about this, obviously this I believe would depend on where you live.

But with COVID, alot of routes for transport would have been closed off from main suppliers, so instead you'd be getting local cooks happening or using other suppliers instead perhaps not the mass producers.
This might have led to better MDMA perhaps ?

I live in a country with tough boarders, so chances are we ain't getting anything good lol.

After about a year off, took 140mg of something sold to me as “lab grade” pure MDMA. (Yes I know…whatever that means).

however, the look and smell fit the bill. Meaning zero scent and a super fine bleach white powder .

here’s what I”ll say. I will give the actual high and peak a six or seven out of 10. However, the come up and come down was like nothing I’ve ever experienced. Literally smooth as can be. A slow ascent to the peak, and even more incredibly the softest drop off I’ve ever had. It was like a slow three hour descent into baseline with none of that anxiety or doomsday feeling going on. It makes me think the lab grade moniker may have just been true. It was super clean. I’ve never experienced a come down like that

Anecdotally, I have also been supplementing with NAC for the past three months. Not sure if that had something to do with it. I know the theory is that the extra glutathione in your body helps to handle washing out the MDMA in your system. Or could’ve been the year off. Who knows.