• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What is wrong with me?

opiatekrzy

Bluelighter
I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section but I have been having some weird stuff that has been happening to me, and I really can't tell anymore if something really is wrong with me, or if it's a result from being high, or past damage I put on my body. I have been having on going stomach problems as well, but here is what has been happening to me that I find scary. Whenever I smoke pot, and am about to have sex with my girlfriend, for example rubbing eachother, foreplaying, etc ...but what happens is my sense of touch becomes super painful, like if my girlfriend is rubbing my hard dick, excuse my language, instead of pleasure, It is extremely painful and burns and tingles and feels numb, after this I start to freak out, and literally I feel like I'm about to die...the best way I can describe this feeling is how I would get episodes when I USED to smoke k2...anyway when I smoke marijuana I get these incidents, and only when I'm about to engage in sex..

What worries me is I know sex and the heart to hand to hand and I'm just scared I have a heart problem. ..after about 30minutes I do return to normal.
.even when I'm sober once inawhile I get that numb sensation in my left-hand and it feels like whatever I toucI on my body is normal, then I wonder am I going through some sort of effect from possible narrowing of my arteries from smoking cigarettes? I wish I can explain this better to you guys but it's really hard to and especially from my phone...any tips would help. ..the only thing I have wrong with me is metal rods in my left leg and hip as I got hit by a minivan going 45mph years ago, and chronic constipation as I have a large colon....any help would so be appreciated! !

Aside from the physical pain, the symptoms (paraesthesia, freaking out and feeling like you're about to die) sounds like an anxiety attack. If it's happening only in situations where you've just smoked weed and are about to have sex.. sounds like anxiety.

Weed can be a pretty full on high, it can exaggerate or amplify senses and thoughts, in this case tactile sensations and fear. There may be something minor, physical tension of some sort -maybe from smoking, drug use, stress- that is causing some kind of discomfort which is being perceived as pain after smoking cannabis.

Try having a break from the weed if you can as that may well be a contributing factor and get checked out at a doctor. May be a blood pressure thing.

See a doctor and a therapist. It could be a physical or a medical condition. Just go and be honest about any drugs you currently use or have used in the past.

Or it could all literally be in your head as anxiety or a panic disorder.

i always used to be worried i had a heart condition, but it turns out i was just having panic attacks - maybe get some CBT counselling and possibly lay off the weed?

Damn man. I wish I could tell you something relatable to ease your mind a little bit, but I think you've gotta talk to a doctor about this situation. A lot of our knowledge is experience based here on Bluelight, while the rest is readily available knowledge found on the internet, to be quite honest. The truly fine points of the human body and how the different systems interact with each other, the nerves involved and all that crazy shit is probably the purview of someone who spent years studying the intricacies.

I wish I had something better.

I went to my doctor, and explained the on going stomach issues I been dealing with. The shortness of breath when im laying down right before I go to sleep. And the whole freaking out during sex. I may have to get my gall bladder removed due to an old test i had that showed a slightly enlarged liver, and inflamed bile ducts. He told me that when the gall bladder is messed up, it messes up how the liver works, which can cause a whole variety of weird and strange things. I'm just so scared because I have been doing hard drugs since I was 14, and now I'm 30yrs old. And to be honest most of my years if addiction I just didn't give a fuck about my health, from shooting pills countless times, smoking crack for years straight, and shooting heroin in my neck. I just fear all that abuse to my body is why I'm suffering now, what if my heart is causing the sex episodes where I freak out, get numb and tingly all over...for the past two days both my arms are numb and tingly and everything feels tacky when I touch myself..idk I know anxiety can be super powerful and cause symptoms similar to a heart attack...sorry for rambling...just worried my days of partying caught up to me, especially when. I turned my life around and stopped doing crack and IV drugs two years ago, just my luck if that shit caught up to me..thanks for listening all

Don't apologize for rambling, man. Thats what were here for, thats why i joined the community instead of just continuously lurking and not being able to give my input.

I have concerns about health problems down the road as well, as i realize i am just now coming up on my 10th year of use... and its been pretty much every drug there is, some for longer than others.All i can say is that IF it turns out you do need to have a surgery to remove the gallbladder, just stay positive and KNOW (*dont know if youve had a major surgery before) that with today's medical care, you simply go to sleep, wake up (hopefully in not tooo much pain) and the road to recovery isnt half as bad as you thought it to be when its built up in our heads before the procedure.

I crashed racing motocross on New years day this year... landed on my head after going over the handlebars on a 80ft jump... knocked out, came to, stood up ... and thought there was nothing really wrong, neck was a little stiff. Come to find out about 4 days later (the pain slowly got worse) after going to get it checked out/xray/CT scan... I had broken FOUR VERTEBRAE... my c3 (neck, both sides cracked) and my t2, t3, t4 (mid back, all hairline fractures).

The one in my neck required surgery since if it had even a minor impact afterwards, it could snap and sever my spinal cord, making me paralyzed from the NECK DOWN. heavy, right..? (and i was just walking around and driving like this)

Now i apologize for MY ramble, but the point is... i had a fairly major surgery which req'd 2 rods and 4 screws put in to connect 2 vertebrae in my neck, and now have a 4inch scar on the back of my neck to show for it. I had never had even a minor medical procedure, and now i had to get a neck surgery. i was scared shitless, and almost didnt have it done. But once i did, the whole process (except removing the FUCKING catheter) was relatively painless, as was my recovery time... the said it would be around 3 mos til i was feelin good again, it happened in half that time.

If youve gotta get somethin done that not enjoyable, as a result of doing something dangerous that you enjoy.. just man up. i promise it wont be as bad as you think it will be, and im just ASSUMING that you are not looking forward to the prospect of surgery.