• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is this stuff

usererror001

Bluelighter
Went to a local headshop and not a place I frequent often.
They had this entire section of powders and crystals.
I assume some of it was a cutting agent but some stuff was intriguing and even more so that I can’t find its real purpose. Hours on the net and nothing. Headships sell it no description. Reddit turned up nothing.
One thing in particular was called “milky trails” “Peruvian flake” “return” supposed to be incense or carpet deodorizers

Is this a cutting agent. Stuff used to get high like “bath salts” just curios not intending on trying.
Delete if not allowed DM replies if ya don’t want it out here.

... sounds like numbing agents to cut shit up with

I remember those names from high times mag' in the 70's - early 80's

bought the 'milky. trails' a couple times

In the US?

Who knows man. I don't know any headshops that sell RCs anymore.

It was next to the cutting agents like manitol?

Get a magnifying glass and a good light and look for the ingredients on the bottle. Failing in that, try to find the ingredients online from the maker. Then look up the ingredients online.

If the ingredients are a big secret, stay away from the product. If they are secretive about it, they are sketchy and not worth it.

There is a product which contains Phenibut and Tianeptine, both in antidepressant quantities and in levels to give you a buzz, but they don't tell you the amounts of each. They call it a "proprietary blend". I won't buy it, even if it's on sale and very cheap. If they won't tell you what their witches brew is, stay the hell away.