• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the worst drug to have withdrawals from?

What is the worst drug to have withdrawals from?

• Heroin

Votes: 100 13.5%
  • Methadone

Votes: 98 13.2%
  • Oxymorphone

Votes: 27 3.6%
  • Tramadol

Votes: 22 3.0%
  • Benzodiazepines

Votes: 292 39.3%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 20 2.7%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • Meth/Amphetamines

Votes: 39 5.2%
  • Cocaine/Crack

Votes: 13 1.7%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • SSRI/SNRI/MAOI/TCA/TeCA antidepressants

Votes: 21 2.8%
  • Other Opiates/Opioids

Votes: 65 8.7%

• Total voters
Rls rls rls rls rls rls aaaaahhhhhh!!!! Rls!

OT:This
was talkin to a girl at the clinic that tried to cold turkey and had never heard of rls or restless limbs..
She's describing how her arms an legs would jump around clueless as to it being a symptom of the mdone.

So sad the amount of useful information about drugs and using that just get blocked from the public unless your in the know or stumbled upon it somehow like us.

This is also why I always excersize any chance I get to spread h.r. knowledge.

Last edited:
I guess the feeling of having to puke constantly & puking. The length of time you spend in hell on earth. The temps RLS & insiomnia r beat when u just want a break. Everything else sucks too. Only thing that used to give me relief was my family's hot tub believe it or not...makes it harder to focus on how shitty ur feeling when u can't think of anything else besides how fuckin hot the tub is lol espesh in the winter I deff advise ppl to find a hot tub lol. But Finally on 1/2mg of suboxone now n is no where near as bad as w/d's I used to get but this feeling of wanting to just get high n die is pretty shit too lol

I really have no idea why anyone would want to go to rehab vs kicking at home.
it's much safer to WD under a doctors care in detox than on your own, they can teach you life skills to stay clean/sober, and you don't have any option not to use in rehab due to the lack of drugs that get snuck in

As much as I hate "whiny junkies", I will admit that the internal temperature fluctuations are really annoying...whenever I haven't used in a few days ill suddenly feel really hot for seemingly no reason, then it'll shift to me being freezing cold. It's especially annoying when I'm trying to sleep.

Also just the general feeling of wanting to crawl out of your skin

I never really felt that opiate wd was as bad as people make it out to be though tbh, even after months of slamming dope *shrug

Yeah the temperature thing really is annoying. I like what someone on here said about the matter, something along the lines of "wearing 5 layers of clothing, sweating bullets and still feeling cold".

When you finally get to sleep for 2, if you're lucky 3 hrs, you just wind up waking up to feverish yet freezing cold, crawling skill, a sweat-filled bed, and RLS that makes you want to cut your legs and arms off as well. + The fucking anhedonia and unimaginable misery/shame/depression/anxiety. Pure dysphoria and agony.

Taking a shit wasn't the real issue for me it was the pain my entire body was in that kept me from getting to a toilet. My body felt like all my bones had been broken at once and then got a bad case of arthritis. I was told hot showers help you sweat it out but my body hurt so bad that I would have the shower on and just lay in the tub below. It was awful. After it was over I never touched heroin again even talking about it makes me imagine and bring back the pain I was in.

Worst part for me was the aches/muscle cramps and as said above, temperature fluctuation. It got pretty tiring taking the blanket off just to shiver and reach for it again back and forth. My body felt so uncomfortable in every aspect. I didn't want to do anything except lay in bed and sleep.

I can't sleep and it's really pissing me off!!!!!! 100mg benedryl and 2mg Ativan. :( almost day 4.

I really have no idea why anyone would want to go to rehab vs kicking at home.

How many times have you tried to kick the habit?

There comes a point where it can be next to impossible.

Kicking for a short span of time versus kicking the habit for good was the difference for me.

Treatment was the greatest thing that ever happened, the treatment/detox/rehab sucked balls but it did the job.

It's like the song that never ends..... Coming up on Day 5. I'm all out of T4 (was all day) so now the only thing in my Arsenal is OTC T1 , Ativan, benedryl, hydroxyzine, zopiclone. Mehh
About to have 20 cwe'D 1's. So like 160mg codeine phosphate I guess.

By taking more opioids you're only prolonging the misery, better to just drop everything and wait for it to end. Assuming you're trying to kick heroin.

Hot and cold sweats, and the absolute worst for me is I get this smell, wake up with it and lasts 3 to 4 days, hard to describe, metallic?? I'D but whatever this smell is or comes from, I get every time I kick omg

the stink

all youre senses come back combined with profuse sweating and the inability to take a shower. Never mention the horrors of the bathroom.

also the time dilation, worse than on psychedelics. It's like the week you're kicking is just as long as the 6 months you used.

Oh yeah this horrific stench, to me it smells like sickly sweet rotten onions or something. You could take a shower and loofah the F out of them and ten min later, the unbearable stench is back. Sooooo gross. I've seen it postulated that it's toxins exiting our body. Idk... Nobody here seems to smell it (and they're not the type to be polite if I stunk I would hear about it
Plus tonite hubby made wonton soup and the whole house smells BAD!!!!!! All day o was like what new spice did you use be it smells like a decomposing ethnic carcass with weird ass spices oozing out of its pores. He said nothing, just garlic. So I think I might just have super smell right now.
Everyone's in bed and I cranked the windows even tho I'm freezing because I want the stench out.
Coming up on Day Six! I find myself very emotional . I just cried for about 2 hours. I also previously stopped taking my anti depressants last month, with no issues.
Still sick in tummy, nausea, emotional, RLS, hot/cold flashes, muscle pain, in the mood more, no appetite, hard time sleeping.

Yes day 6 for me, I take 2 showers a day and this smell is God awful! It is not as bad now as first couple days but regardless it's there in the background, every time I breathe, the worst!