• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What is the strongest and most enjoyable ADHD medicind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambino

Greenlighter
I have a list of ADHD medicines and I don't know what one I should choose and what one is the stronger and what one is the most euphoric and what comedown is the worst
Adderall
Vyvance
Concerta
Ridlin
Focalin
strattera
i want the strongest high not treatment for aDHD what's your opinion facts and experiences

You know the answer to that question is highly subjective. It depends on your definition of strongest and most enjoyable.
Honestly( some people will disagree with me) Adderall is strongest as far as energy to get things done, and in higher dosages you can tweak pretty good on them. They do have a rougher comedown.
Now if you like smooth mental energy, lots of thoughts and almost no comedown, Vyvance is for you.
I don't like any of the others.

For ADHD the goal is not to have the most euphoric, enjoyable high. It's to get to a level where you can get things done and that usually means low doses.

As for euphoria, they're all pretty euphoric in the beginning. But that fades away very quickly, don't try to chase it.

The strongest high is obviously going to be from Desoxyn (medicinal Methamphetamine), but good luck getting anybody to script you that stuff.
(for the record, "good luck" is a figure of speech here. I'm not actually wishing him luck with obtaining a script for medicinal meth to abuse).

I'm not actually wishing him luck with obtaining a script for medicinal meth to abuse).

Lol, no need, this dude is on a mission involving so many different "legal" stimulants (at his disposal) and has been given sound advice about his "quest", I just hope he finds something else to occupy his mind.

He would probably get the "high" he is looking for from something else, and I mean not even a chemical.
I honestly think he would get a bigger rush out of online gaming over any his previous posts suggest.

And I am not joking or taking the piss here, I honestly believe inspiration is all he/she needs and not a drug in any form.

Take it easy Sambino - I hope you find what you are looking for.

BL ain't here to get you as high as possible, go read erowid.

Status
Not open for further replies.