• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

what is the most profound hallucination you have had

LSD (Three extremely strong geltabs at a rainy psytrance event):

During the peak of this experience, myself and my fellow dancers were huddled under a tarp/tent to protect us and the equipment from the torrential downpour around us. At one point, the entire tent and dancefloor, including the booth and performer began flipping upside down. The world was literally turned upside down! I could rub my eyes, open them again, and everything would be back to "normal" for a few seconds... then whooooooop... the whole scenario would repeat again. I actually had to leave the tent and kinda meander around in the rain a bit to level myself out... So to speak

8o

Don't suppose that was acid monkey a couple years ago?

I had a blunt smile at me. Believe it or not, it blew smoke in my face. It was at that time that I really felt connected with the world... I felt like nothing could ever go wrong.

It was sunny, there were burgers on the grill, the trees were green, the sky was blue, and a blunt smiled at me. Just a normal day right?

:) TMH

DMT ~25mgs in the forest.

I was at the same spot a few months back smoking a bowl with a friend while we were both tripping on acid, so I said to myself, "I've been here before...."

Suddenly I felt like I have lived through my life before, past, present, and future, and that the entire creation and destruction of the universe was an endlessly repeating cycle, and that I have been there, and here, and everywhere, an infinite number of times before.

That all is given and all is taken and all is cycled around. We are all part of everything. We all know each other. There's beauty in simplicity and joy in stillness and the thoughtless mind. I am here now.

^DMT^

Oh toughy...My first real DXM trip, the whole thing was visually unforgettable. 30mg 2ci also gives me a run for my money haha

To stick with what I consider 'real' psychedelics, it would have to be something that happened the first time I took shrooms, first time I tripped with a 5HT2a agonist, actually.

We were tripping up in these hills with beautiful views off of the bluffs, over a river near campus. Of course we were trespassing at the time, and I was getting paranoid. So I did what I thought made sense: I decided to walk back to campus on my own. I didn't like the music they were playing anyway. There were five of us, two of us tripping, the rest just smoking pot, talking and listening to music. I wasn't in a state to cross the old railroad bridge that crossed the river valley, something like 40-50 feet in the air- doesn't sound like much, but it's definitely scary with the white water rushing below you, especially while tripping.

I had to take the walking trail to the main street in town, cross the real bridge, and a short walk back to the dorm. I had to pass people and their dogs, not to mention all the cars with huge dilated pupils.

Anyway, I got back and spent the rest of my time in my room and hanging out with friends.

When I turned on the TV, I learned that Pope John Paul had died that day, and there were people on the TV chatting about it all. I was sitting in my chair watching when either a bishop or cardinal came on and starting addressing a large crowd. His words were in latin to begin with (pretty sure, it may have been italian), but after a few minutes his voice changed drastically as if it was being stretched out, and it took on a devilish quality. He said something about his name being Satan and being the real son of God or something in english.

It didn't have any profound effects, I was just amazed it happened at all. Auditory hallucinations like that are very uncommon with mushrooms / psilocybin.

The content was very profound, of course, but to me I was just amazed it happened at all

Everyone has one, or a number of retarded stories to try to validify what they thought psychedelics were supposed to be like before they had ever tried them.
They just dont get it.

I have crazy stories about the meat and potatoes, but none of the bullshit you commonly hear, such as the crap you find here.

"Fuckin........... a skeleton came out of my shoe"!

I cant handle threads like this. I guess thats why I only skimmed through it knowing that every story would be completely uninteresting.

A few cool posts though.

I just dont identify with most users of psychedelics.
What visuals are for me are something that is intertwined with time dilation, audio-visuals, tactile-visuals, and cognition its self. Its a system of synesthesia, a psychedelic playground and im not so sure I can know how far its reach can go.......lol

Even if I saw a face in the clouds it would be because it looked like a face and it looks all the more complicated when on psychedelics. It will never be because I was looking for a so called hallucination.

I just think the meat and potatoes is a bit more profound than the bullcrap stories found here.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

Id have to say the most "Profound" hallunation Ive ever had was when i took 3 mollies and 5 tabs of acid. I was taking a piss and made the mistake of looking in the mirror. I then stood there for my whole trip and saw myself for what I really was...Which at the time kept changing between a demon and myself...Since then Ive changed my evil ways for the better.

I seem to trip out from smoking weed nowadays.. like visuals and all kinds of crazy trippy thoughts. WEll today I was "tripping" from some weed and I was thinking, well first of all, you know how electricity is so important and like so many things have some sort of electric charge or current or can create one? I was thinking, maybe the whole world is a just a model, an experiment by other bigger beings and they turn on our thoughts and turn on certain elements to do certain things with electricity. like a little switch turning the world on and off, and its on!!

Anybody understand what I'm saying??

Holy shit, I was also thinking that exact same thing cosmic charlie said like 5 minutes before I was thinking about this..

Today, a young man on acid realizes... :)

I don't think I've ever had any really profound hallucinations. The profound stuff has usually happened inside my head, all the visuals etc. have just been trippy and fun. Or sometimes scary.

Once I did have a delusion of the whole universe being destroyed and I was the only sentient being in existence, and then I had to create a new universe.

most profound hallucination was of the great King Mubalu and his heavenly court of elves, the tests of whom i had to pass to enter his presence, his presence of which taught me that nothing really matters in the end

break on through to the other side

When I could understand human interactions on three different levels very clearly, the actual information in the sentences, the tonality, and the body language, it was extremely interesting, and my human interaction was 10x better ever since.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I was on LSD on the experience.

Before I read your edit I knew this was lsd...

I've been through the same EXACT thing.

But for me... It would be when I was all goofed up on some good doses... meditating... and I quite litterally reached an understanding of god and existence that I never before realized.

Everything is happening at the same time.
Every single atom in existence is in constant motion.
Past, present, future, all exist simultaneously, but as concious beings we are given a filter aka "time" so that we can make sense of it all.
Uhhh and every single atom in existence is merely an expression of god... or as I call it, energy of existence.

Another would be on some mushrooms I had a very distinct sensation that I wasn't experiencing the mushrooms, but the mushrooms were experiencing human perspective. (i truely believe that they exist for the soul purpose of showing us something we cannot possibly see without them)

Last edited:
most profound hallucination was of the great King Mubalu and his heavenly court of elves, the tests of whom i had to pass to enter his presence, his presence of which taught me that nothing really matters in the end

break on through to the other side

I met him too. I didn't know his name though. I only knew him as "The DMT King".

yeah i had to ask him his name, i dont think he would have told me if i didnt. lol

also the Mu of mubalu is one letter, its almost like a clicking sound with a silent M and a click at the B, but the sound of the silent M is drawn out before the ubaloo pronuciation... so alltogether its like

muuuuuuuMUB`ahhlooo, all telepathic of course

the experience happened after i killed a 32oz of O.E.
and another freind tripped before me on the bong.
i wasnt even expecting a strong trip, just to kill what my freind had left in there.
i was sitting on top of the tallest hill for miles around (a jiant dirt mound created after the construction of UCF). all you could see was stars. it was a cold night and i had this comfy hoodie on that my freind who was trippin let me wear.
so i go to take a hit and it turned out to be HUGE. and so figuring there was another in there i took one more hit (totalling only 2 giant rips off this bong) and by then it was too strong of an effect to take a third, i dont even remember sitting the bong down, i just layed back and knew i was in for a breakthrough.

it was stronger than any prior expereince of my life. i found myself in the void instantly and my astral body in a complete separation from my earth body, which i had forgoten ever existed at this point.
i said "ok, youve got my attention, im here, now what?"
then like an immage out of a foggy mirror a question presented itself to me, i couldnt figure it out but then a spectacular blast of everything in the universe was exploding everywhere and i felt a pressure comming from all over. i still was making myself beleive that i had to answer this question, and i didnt even know what the question was. then i realized i was in the court of elves, and being questioned by them. they were trying to help me but at the same time they were the ones with the riddle. thats when i realized that the answer to the question was that i didnt need to answer the question! hah! brilliant. thats when i

broke
through.

instantly this illusion that was surrounding me before i could answer the question was torn into a million peices and this golden morphing devine being was in front of me. we were just hanging out shootin the shit for ETERNITY talking and discovering and philosophizing and laughing and just swimming in this ocean of PURE BLISS forever (i have never in my life before or since felt anything so amazing). he told me "one time soon, you will need to go back to this place called earth, it is a world of blarblablar and he went on and described earth so perfectly. then i was given an image of me and all my freinds up there on the hill from the perspective of the sky (i was looking down on everything from above). i was extremely accepting of this fact. "but nothing really matters" because in the end after this worldly expereince i would return there to swim for eternity. no it wasnt even that. it was because i was already there and this world was just simply wraped around it. i could tap into that world with the thought and the logical thought of nothing mattering would help my spirit stay true, the spirit being what would guide me to that bliss at any time by tapping into that everflowing love that was behind the fabric of this reality.

slowly i came back to earth.

thee most profound hallucination ever.

Last edited:
i was clinging onto my ego for dear life after dropping rougly 14g's of fairly potent dried p.cube's
i remember sitting on the couch, staring at the carpet which looked like a giant 3d spectrum analyzer.. i was suddenly then overcome with panic and fear, i closed my eyes and saw/felt my body being ripped apart from the inside by all these tentacle type appendages .. the one emotion that sticks in my head from this episode was INTENSE pain.. spent the rest of the trip curled in fetal position underneath a blanket on the couch, trying to forget about being ripped apart :|

thee most profound hallucination ever.

yeah, it's probably the same guy. I think he's the king of hyperspace or something.

i was clinging onto my ego for dear life after dropping rougly 14g's of fairly potent dried p.cube's
i remember sitting on the couch, staring at the carpet which looked like a giant 3d spectrum analyzer.. i was suddenly then overcome with panic and fear, i closed my eyes and saw/felt my body being ripped apart from the inside by all these tentacle type appendages .. the one emotion that sticks in my head from this episode was INTENSE pain.. spent the rest of the trip curled in fetal position underneath a blanket on the couch, trying to forget about being ripped apart :|

Man I've had so many experiences like that with mushrooms I dont even know which one to attempt to share :D

Probably a tie:

1) Split 1/4 of cubensis with a friend back in college. It hit me way too hard and the trip began fucked up. While watching Trainspotting (didn't help), I kept looking back at my friend who was sitting kinda behind me to the side. Everytime I looked another feature of his face became that of a rabbit (first teeth, then ears, etc..) until finally I was staring at that evil looking rabbit-guy from Donnie Darko. Not cool, I wanted to jump out my 12th story dorm window not because I though I could fly, but just to get away...

2) After 50+ hours with no sleep, little (if any) food and 2 grams of excellent meth, I went and laid in the bed to try and rest my body at least some. I started staring in the mirror, and slowly a hovering beige shape formed floating above the bed. This shape became what looked like maybe the virgin Mary for a few moments, and I thought it was kinda cool. Then it turned a greyish/black smoky color and gradually turned into the Grim Reaper, who did not appear to be a happy camper at the time. This was also not cool.

Meth psychosis is not fun, kids.