• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants What is the best way to process 30mg adderall Xr to yield amphetamine crystals?

Koka-kola

Bluelighter
I tried a hot water wash (shoulda used cold yea. But I didn't know that at the time) on some of my XR adderall and after the amphetamine was dissolved into the water I put the water into the over and cooked it at 175° F for a few hours (I don't recall the exact number of hours atm) and when the water was all evaporated I used a razor blade to scrape the bottom of the bowl and got what looked like crystals however the color was slightly brown. Most likely due to the binders that dissolved in the hot water, and the cotton fiber from the cotton ball I used as a filter. And the "crystals" were very very sticky and came off in chunks & sheets depending on how I scraped it off. Could anyone tell em what exactly the end result of that wash was and if it could be made better with an IPA wash? I plan to use salted isopropyl alcohol along with baking some epsom salt to get it as close to anhydrous IPA I can get starting with 91% IPA. I did end up doing another water wash. This time with cold water in a pan of the stove and the what I got from that looks a lot cleaner. IE whiter, almost clear in some places. However I ended up burning it on the 3rd cold water wash. So was I close to a useable product or was I just wasting my time? I have a lot of adderall so I plan to try again regardless but I would rather save myself the headache of wasting my addy over and over with trial and error. Keep in mind I do not have any formal chemistry training

Some binders are going to be water soluble. High proof IPA is going to be better. Maybe cold IPA.

But why? What are you going to do with the mixed salt amphetamine anyhow. You won't be able to crystallize it.

Methylphenidate is easier to extract with IPA. I once extracted some focalin with IPA and smoked it. Then some Jehovah Witnesses came to the door and I started ranting about the book of Ecclesiastes and 1st Timothy. They kept on coming back after that for a while (and i don't believe in anything). And that is what happens when you smoke ADHD medication.

Some binders are going to be water soluble. High proof IPA is going to be better. Maybe cold IPA.

But why? What are you going to do with the mixed salt amphetamine anyhow. You won't be able to crystallize it.

Methylphenidate is easier to extract with IPA. I once extracted some focalin with IPA and smoked it. Then some Jehovah Witnesses came to the door and I started ranting about the book of Ecclesiastes and 1st Timothy. They kept on coming back after that for a while. And that is what happens when you smoke ADHD medicatio
What about just Dextroamphetamine? Is it possible to extract via an IPA wash?