• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids what is the best RC for opiates!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
so, I am a doep fiend, ill admit.. always used dope, dope and more dope. but since getting more and more into RC on the benzo side (Etizolam) I've come to realize that some RC's are actually NOT THAT BAD; hell, I even prefer Etizolam over most benzo's you get on the street.

w/ that being said, I am wondering what the best RC opiate is? I am actually thinking of giving it a shot (literally, a SHOT, ha - at least I found it funny).

so, which ones have you tried? what was your tolerance before hand? are you shooting these or sniffing? wondering if they come in pill form or another form?

I looked for another thread like this but couldnt find shit.

Opiates are opium alkaloids. You're looking for opioids!

There's a bunch of uber potent fentanyl analogues that all have a short duration, very dangerous.

Take a look at O-Desmethyltramadol or U-47700.

research chemicals. legal here in the US!

Roi - have you tried both? what is the comparison to dope? how did you take either?

Hey Boston, you said you're into fentanyl-esque stuff right? If that's the case, there's a proliferation of fentanyl analogues being bought and sold over the grey market. Butryfentanyl, acetylfentanyl, etc. I found some just clicking around in about 5 minutes time. I guess the main issue is quality/purity/trustworthiness of the vendor, as you have no recourse with these people if you get ripped off.

I personally don't enjoy fentanyl. It's a straight depressant that lacks the euphoric goodness of heroin/morphine/prescription opioids. I think people really like fentanyl because they're already fiends and it's strong enough to maintain yourself, even with a large habit. I've never been hooked on the shit, but from what I hear, it raises your tolerance faster than more "traditional" opioids.

Another concern I have with the fentanyl analogues, is that they must be technically illegal by way of the federal analog act. I've been tempted, but have always been too afraid of the fed boys taking action, which it seems is well within their legal right with this shit.

Kratom/mitragynine concentrates could be a possible choice as well, although you would probably have to lower your tolerance somewhat to get the desired effects. Just a couple ideas.

Hm, I guess I'll give the obligatory "Bluelight is not here to suggest drugs for you to get high on."

This will be closed soon I imagine. How can someone with nearly 1700 posts not get how this works yet?

Or do you understand how this works and just want to get a few suggestions before it gets shut down? ;)

Guess its hard to find something you are look in for.

The research on analogues of morphine started more then 100 years ago and even the first anti drug laws paid respect to this fact - and outlawed analogues.
Also if there would be any kind of morphine/heroine like rc, there would be a shitload of threads discussing them - and they would be outlawed within a second, too.

I am not into rc's and opioids in general, but it fascinates me to read about them. Here is the conclusion of what i read: Stuff like AH-7921 has mostly analgesic properties and brought death to people, that were looking for euphoria. Fentanyl anaologes may work well, but will bring addiction to a next level in short time and are very dangerous to handle. Other stuff like kratom and o-tramadol is rather weak and wont do much for people with a habit.

Hm, I guess I'll give the obligatory "Bluelight is not here to suggest drugs for you to get high on."

This will be closed soon I imagine. How can someone with nearly 1700 posts not get how this works yet?

Or do you understand how this works and just want to get a few suggestions before it gets shut down? ;)

I understand where you're coming from, but take it easy. This thread isn't exclusively "what's the best drug to get me high", we're sharing knowledge. Even if it's on the borderline of "acceptable", it's important to discuss the pros/cons/danger of using these substances. It's better to have a dialogue regarding the substances, otherwise, people ordering this stuff are flying blind.

Tried w15 , PFBF , BF , AF , AH7921 , MT45 , U47700 and have yet to find one come close to the euphoria of PFBF I even like it better then IV heroin TBH ,and hell it even blows past a bupe block with ease considering its a fent analog .

Each is to there own though ,and everyone is going to say they like a different one considering everyones brain chemistry is different . Good luck finding your fav one though . Sure beats shady dope dealers with dope laced with any and everything under the sun + its a cheaper habit .

Tried w15 , PFBF , BF , AF , AH7921 , MT45 , U47700 and have yet to find one come close to the euphoria of PFBF I even like it better then IV heroin TBH ,and hell it even blows past a bupe block with ease considering its a fent analog .

Each is to there own though ,and everyone is going to say they like a different one considering everyones brain chemistry is different . Good luck finding your fav one though . Sure beats shady dope dealers with dope laced with any and everything under the sun + its a cheaper habit .
Have you tried regular fent how foes pfbr compare?
From what i understand fentanyl analogs are pretty much universally shorter acting and less potent than fent, so i see regular fent being far more appealing than the analoges.
However i've only tried a small amount of Acetly fent and a whole hell of a lot of regular fent, and they were so far spaced apart i couldnt compare them

Status
Not open for further replies.