• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin what is the best kind of H here

Status
Not open for further replies.

azgiirlH

Greenlighter
I've been using about 2years now and idk why but all the dope here has been eh.. lately what's the best you've tried in <snip>. I had some. Good solid blk never tried white china..

Last edited by a moderator:
Also with solid blk do u heat it or should you let it dissolve? I've always heated but I just read a post that says I shouldn't? I'm IV incase you didn't figure it out ha

The black tar I get is A1 definitely good quality I've only had China white once it was on par with the black

Bluelight isn't here to help you source substances of any legal status, read the rules before posting again, thank you.

You should try checking out the North and South American Social and Drug Discussion forum, a lot more folks from arizona in there, and a lot of information you'll find useful in terms of what kinds of heroin are available to your area, along with which Route of Administration is most common based on the type of heroin you have.

If you have a harm reduction related question or a question about heroin, feel free to ask about that in one of the appropriate heroin mega threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.