• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is old school Ecstacy???

Yep starting to make some sense.. Most of the best pills ive had this year have had to at least double drop!? to even get a decent effect, just like most things in general like when I took my first acid tab, hundreds of the tabs later didnt hit the standard of my first trip! Can be same as E. My first one rocked!! but I bet it would only be rated a 7?..
Though I was thinking my crappy rolls have been from smoking too much meth!??...

person said:
Though I was thinking my crappy rolls have been from smoking too much meth!??...

It could be. Depends how often you smoke it.

Yes MDMA was better in days gone by... when my tolerance was lower ;)

MOTOMAN said:
yes I think that sums it all up.

I can only go back to 1999. There were great pills around then, and there have also been some crazy ones lately aswell.

Remembering my first ever pill "a green euro from around 1999" I had half and I was off my dial for 4 hours floating around a night club living the most exciting night of my life, would be so hard to beat it. I seriously couldn't believe how wonderful this little half of a pill could make me feel. If I had that pill today it would probably just rate as a 7 or 8.

It's to do with having that first amazing experience that sticks in your head thinking they were the best pills ever. Really you just get a tolorance, and then mother MDMA says that your time is up.....no longer much fun anymore. That's what it's probably the best drug of all, it's lets you have your fun, then it says good bye to you and lets you go. what more could you want in a drug? Beats becoming a junkie I reckon

No such thing as old school xtc, it hasn't changed much, just the people that took it back then have.

I think you hit the nail right on the head. The first couple of times I took X were the best ever. I have had alot since of equal strength and stronger, but they didn't compare to the first couple of pills I had, because it was a totally new drug, the feeling was totally new, the anticipation and excitement, the awesome feelings that I was having that I never had before. I compare it to playing a new Xbox game for the first time, after awhile it gets less fun playing with it then what it was to start with.

"like when I took my first acid tab, hundreds of the tabs later didnt hit the standard of my first trip!"

Holy shitballs person!! You have all up, taken LSD in the hundreds?? Man, that's alotta acid. :) I don't think my brain could handle it myself. (although, I have never tried acid).

Did you ever experience a "bad-trip"?? I hear most people that drop Acid so regularly have. After so many times tripping, have you noticed any permanant (maybe?) effects? Any flashbacks, depression, anxiety, insomnia, un-easiness?

Sorry for getting a tad off-topic... I'm just curious. :)

Ok, at present there is no scientific basis for what I'm about to say, however I feel that in the future there will be.

It has ALOT to do with the cook, not just how thorough they are, but what their intentions are when cooking, and possibly when pressing as well.

^^^
what do you mean by thier intentions? I think their intention is to make lots of money

Last edited:
When a pill has the "old school" tag pushed towards its promotion it definitely sounds good to me.
I was sort of taught that Old school ecstasy was like the good MDMA pills without the other chemicals added.
Like said above although it could just be like another, in my day these drugs were stronger. It's hard to take in tolerance, atmosphere, mind set of past ravers to be able to make a proper comparison.
With the price pills used to cost, you'd want them to be good...

"like when I took my first acid tab, hundreds of the tabs later didnt hit the standard of my first trip!"

Holy shitballs person!! You have all up, taken LSD in the hundreds?? Man, that's alotta acid. I don't think my brain could handle it myself. (although, I have never tried acid).

Did you ever experience a "bad-trip"?? I hear most people that drop Acid so regularly have. After so many times tripping, have you noticed any permanant (maybe?) effects? Any flashbacks, depression, anxiety, insomnia, un-easiness?

Sorry for getting a tad off-topic... I'm just curious."

That is over a 15 year basis! I guess the best love affair I have is with drug use, very passionate about it LOL - well been to rehab etc to realise that I just have an addictive personality... Yeah ive had a couple bad trips, but funny enough they end up really positive, and I get an afterglow that would last a couple weeks. One bad trip I was standing on a tree log, thought I was 200 storeys up on top of a building - could see little people walking around below me, and could en-vision the police telling me not to jump. It felt so real, I really did think I was about to jump off a building, but then I snapped out of it when a mate asked me if I wanted a cigarette..
I rarely do get flashbacks.. Well perhaps maybe the odd pink cloudy plasma clouds on the walls!? think I need to go listen to the orb "pink fluffy clouds"
*peace*

Last edited:
Well, clearly anyone who can say the pills now aren't as good as the pills X years ago must have been taking pills way back then as well as now. So obviously for them they were better then because clearly pills aren't going to be as good/magical 10 years down the line from when you started.

I think most people will probably continue to claim that the pills from their so called 'honey-moon' period were the best there were.

For me, it was a few years back when there was a lab in Indonesia producing pills with a 'X' score on the back. These were always wicked pills, when this lab got busted, pills for me were never the same and i stopped taking not long after :/

At the end of the day, mdma is mdma, so so long as your getting mdma then you can take as much mdma/pills as you want and thats that.

Naturally your average cook would intend on making large sums of cash, however many would also be doing it to spread the love.

Let us not forget there are chemists who are 'owned' by crime gangs and would quite likely be cooking in states of fear and duress, if not resentment.

The mere absense of good intentions accomponying the desire for money makes a difference.

These are all contributing factors.

This is not to discount the very good points made regarding the chemical composition of pills and the obvious long term tolerance developing in people who comment on 'old school' pills, but rather to contribute to them.

No offence but I highly doubt the cooks care about the spreading of love, just the dollars in pockets.

Certainly money is most likely their greatest intention, furthermore perhaps we could say 'some' rather than 'many' have love in mind.

But by your logic cooks would never bother to purify their product and thus reduce their yields (profit). As crystal and white fluffy powder often appear.

I would understand if you said 'what difference does it make?', I would disagree but understand.

However to argue that no commercially made MDMA was ever produced with 'just a little bit more' than money in mind seems a little illogical.

And if you are interested, look up Nicholas Sand, he was an LSD chemist for the Brotherhood, certainly he did some shady deals in the past, however he was involved in the FREE distribution of enormous numbers of LSD doses. And they found MDMA in his lab when he was caught. Which out of interest was apparently more sophisticated than that of the police chemists examining the evidence :)

Fuck the $$ spread the 200mg+ pill love

Love? If the synth has been rushed or certain things overlooked in the name of money, the quality is going to suffer somewhere. I firmly believe in quality not quantity! :)

PS: i think Plague Bearer has answered the thread topic!

^^^
so would you rather have a pure 40mg MDMA pill? It wouldn't do much I think. Yes you need qaulity but also you need qauntity or else there is no point. Now, a pure 200mg MDMA pill, that sure as hell would be spreading the love.

I firmly believe in quality also i would much rather drop a straight mdma and mdma only pill of say 150mg + but it just doesnt happen in Aus now days. The massive continue to accept what they are offered :(

Fry-d- said:
Old school ecstasy is more likely some jaded old timer ;)

Yep, guilty as charged:eek:

I often wonder if the 'fish' i caught back in the day have gotten bigger as time has gone by. The one thing i do realise is i got less bunk pills in the mid to late 90's and in general i was never dissapointed with paying what i did back then to have one.

These days i sometimes drop one or two and i think after i'm done that it wasn't as strong, didn't last as long etc etc and it is easy to blame the pill.

Aint building a tolerance a bastard.

My understanding.. correct me if I am wrong.. is that early (circa 90's) pills were more often MDA... which is much more euphoric than MDMA which is more Lovey... also interesting to not (so Im told) that the Gakky pills.. often mistaken as having H in them were actually MDEA.

??

Well, i find where i get my biks from, they are always "good", If a pill makes me hallucinate and look like an escaped mental patient, It's a good bikkie -

[Edit: Read the posting guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator: