• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What is my dope being cut with?

fireball118

Greenlighter
I've had this reaction several times to different batches of dope. I get heart palpatations/pain, my vision gets slightly distorted (warped, kind of like when you've eaten shrooms, though not as severe), and I just feel like shit in general. Sometimes I can feel the effects of whatever opiate actually exists, but other times, like tonight, I feel nothing. I take subs (8mg, daily), and usually, if it's been several hours since my last sub, I'll get high. When I shoot a bag from this batch I feel shitty and don't feel any type of euphoria. My best guess is fucking strychnine. I'm fucking tired of this bullshit and I'll most likely start resorting to the dark net for my dope from now on. These dealers are fucking morons. Whatever they use to cut these batches I've gotten, it does nothing but drive me away as a customer. Why wouldn't you just fucking use white powder from literally anything else? Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone else has had this experience?

IMO you'll have to be more specific about the symptoms that arise, and whether or not it's one dealer, and other variables like allergies. The reaction you described could be several things, but I've seen a lot of dope cut with a lot of shit and haven't heard of that happening.

Left-field thought: it also sounds like symptoms associated with a histamine rush. Naturally-derived opiates (morphine, codeine, heroin) cause this with certain people (myself included), so there's always the possibility you grew allergic to dope. Those come and go at random!

Your best bet is a lab test as it's pretty much impossible to guess the cut via the internet

IMO you'll have to be more specific about the symptoms that arise, and whether or not it's one dealer, and other variables like allergies. The reaction you described could be several things, but I've seen a lot of dope cut with a lot of shit and haven't heard of that happening.

Left-field thought: it also sounds like symptoms associated with a histamine rush. Naturally-derived opiates (morphine, codeine, heroin) cause this with certain people (myself included), so there's always the possibility you grew allergic to dope. Those come and go at random!

I'm thinking a histamine reaction too. Different dope batches can have different proportions of opioid alkaloids. Some are more likely to provoke histamine reactions than others. I've experienced it with some batches, but not very frequently. However, in my experience histamine reactions don't last very long. Maybe 15 minutes or so.

To even take a vague guess I'd say we'd need more details about the symptoms.

I do not think strychnine is at all likely though. Whatevers causing this I'd be stunned if it had anything to do with strychnine.

Apart from lab analysis of the drugs, something I used to find useful for getting some info on possible cuts in dope is drug tests. When I went to a shitty public clinic for methadone, they regularly drug tested us for an absurd number of substances. Quite annoying but the results were handy once at identifying psychoactive cuts. I know that's not likely of any help in this situation, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.