• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What is ketamine cut with?

Hugs&Drugs

Greenlighter
Hello, I enjoy ketamine, and I have different contacts for a variety of ketamine. I am curious to what is the usual cut with ketamine, from the safest to the most dangerous.

methoxetamine (MXE) is a readily available dissociative quite like ketamine, so i would assume that this is the most common cutting tool.

Nope. Methoxetamine is no longer readily available. Also, the effects & dosages aren't similar enough to have it make any sense cutting ketamine with methoxetamine.

We can only speculate, and even with our speculation, you wont know what's in your K without testing it.

Reagent tests won't tell you if yr k has cuts necessarily unless they're cuts that the test tests for and present in huge quantities. It will just tell u that you have something that is probably mostly k. (the mandelin reagent does this). In my experience, ketamine is less frequently cut then other powder drugs for a few reasons--one, ketamine addicts aren't as common as heroin junkies, so ketamine users aren't desperate enough to just take any random shit that might be cut with baby laxatives or nestle powder and snort it. Two, pure ketamine that hasn't been crushed up normally comes in small crystals that are hard to emulate. I usually reagent test my k, but I also usually get it from sources that are reputable (all i can say without getting into sourcing). I've heard of k being cut with msg or salt or various salts sometimes, which mimics the crystalline appearance. I've heard this from friends who do and deal a lot of k but i've also read about it in journal articles or articles that i'll try and dig up for you. K should taste pretty bitter, u should learn to recognize ketamine eventually from enough experience with it. I'm not saying k isn't cut i'm just saying that relative to coke and h, getting actually close to 100 percent pure ketamine is more probable, in that it's actually possible and in my circles it's common.

You could also be sold other dissociatives as k, i feel like this isn't really common but it happened to me once with a darknet purchase (am i allowed to say that much)? people (not me actually, because i'm a fucking hypochondriac) tried it and said it felt not like k, and then tested it and it was 3-meo-pcp if your reagent test says k and u got it from a very reputable source, it's probably k and you should probably do it and have some fun. only way to tell purity/cuts for sure is to use laboratory equipment that you probably dont have unless you're in the chemistry department of a college or university

I have a lot of experience with k, haha. as someone who uses it to treat ocd and depression but is also a hypochondriac, i've thought about k cuts a lot. anyone here can dm me to talk more in detail about what to do to protect yrself

Closed. You're getting off on a bad foot by making duplicate posts of ones you know we've closed due to violating forum guidelines.