• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth what is it?

pogo86

Greenlighter
i got stuck with a qtr a few days ago? it looks great and goes crazy in bleach but it doesn't do shit when i smoke it or eat it? it doesn't help withdrawals at all. anybody got a clue of what this could be?

We asked the 8 ball to tell us what you have and the answer came back as " we have no clue what you have but the fact that it does nothing when you smoke it or eat it " probably means that you have been ripped off and sold bunk product.

I mean, after all, the fact that the drug did nothing for ya either means your tolerance is sky high or the product was somebodys idea of a joke and they mixed up some ingredients in their kitchen to look like meth and to see how many people they could rip off because they were desperate for product and would buy anything that even remotely looked like meth.

We've all been there. Want the product so bad that we hand our money over and hope for the best. Can't tell ya how many times I got ripped off because there are BP medicines that look just like football xanax. Peach and blue colors even. If people didnt have a phone and type in the numbers on the pill well......the rest was history. It's a damn shame that drug dealers do this but they have been doing this for a long time. Bunk pills, bunk product and no morals. Because we addicts get desperate and they know it. And if the deal is done in poor lighting or when we are WD'ing well............we get ripped off. Just the nature of the game that dealers play and they play it because they can. I think everyone on BL has been there a time or two. Short of getting a sample and trying it BEFORE you pay is the only way to guarantee the product. And dealers that are passing off bunk product are obviously never gonna let people try it first.

Chalk this up as a lesson learned. If a dealer has good product he wont mind giving you a small bump. He knows he can sell it and you will return for more. I used to ride with someone that was picking up H and I was picking up pills. The guy always gave my friend a small snort. And he was never offended when I typed in the markings on a pill. That's the kind of dealer that we all want. But the bad apples are out there for sure.