• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine What is it that appeals u guys of Crack Cocaine?

I haven't in a long time, but the best way ive found balance with smoking crack is to sit down for a session and take a good damn dose of benzos as you start smoking, and unless you have a stupid amount of crack, I was usually out of crack by the time the benzos kicked in. Amazing how fast I can smoke 300 dollars of crack lmao

I haven't in a long time, but the best way ive found balance with smoking crack is to sit down for a session and take a good damn dose of benzos as you start smoking, and unless you have a stupid amount of crack, I was usually out of crack by the time the benzos kicked in. Amazing how fast I can smoke 300 dollars of crack lmao
I'm like you, compulsiveasfk. Altho Cocaine Is extremely cheap in my country(Perú) so no probs.

Euphoria, energy, inhibitions lowered.

When I do a hit if om lucky I can feel the wave of euphoria creep from my legs all the way up my body.

Yes I smoke, yes I love it. But yes I also fucking hate it. It's a waste of time and doesnt last nearly long enough. But that feeling of euphoria at that extreme level has been introduced into my drives. Once you feel it, you can never unfeeling it. You can never not want that feeling again. Of course this only goes for those who enjoy uppers and specifically crack.

Some would say the same about different drugs. It's all about your preference.

Euphoria, energy, inhibitions lowered.

When I do a hit if om lucky I can feel the wave of euphoria creep from my legs all the way up my body.

Yes I smoke, yes I love it. But yes I also fucking hate it. It's a waste of time and doesnt last nearly long enough. But that feeling of euphoria at that extreme level has been introduced into my drives. Once you feel it, you can never unfeeling it. You can never not want that feeling again. Of course this only goes for those who enjoy uppers and specifically crack.

Some would say the same about different drugs. It's all about your preference.
hell fucking yeah. that's whati wanted to hear haha. cheers

^^ (up two posts)Coke started me on heroin too. Once you learn that H takes the crash / overamp'd feeling away, opiates become a go to heal-all until you only can afford the opioids, which have become needed for themselves
I guess I’m lucky, I’ve tried heroine oxy heroine didn’t do much the oxy made me itchy. And super sick the next morning, I’ve tried them many times and not my thing, same with meth, didn’t do a damn thing when I smoked/snorted it but when I was on mdma holy fuck did it intensify the trip but I find it gross(smells and tastes bad) would never do it again

I smoked a fair bit in the past, during my heaviest period of oxycontin abuse.

It was fun. My roommate at the time and I just got silly and fun and came up with stupid ideas for movies and theme parks. There was another guy around for a bit who used to get suuuuuper paranoid about the dumbest shit, which we found absolutely hilarious. You could basically fuck with the guy by not doing anything. If you left the room, he would assume you were going to hide in a closet to jump out at him sometime in the future. If you, say, drove to Toronto to pick up your girlfriend, he would assume it was all just a plot to keep him off guard enough to like, replace the wall clock battery with a more powerful one so it ran fast and he would think he was late for everything. The purest, most random irrationality flowed from this guy like a mountain spring of unecessary worry.

He burned through some 5-figure inheritance in under a month and we didn't see him after that.

Having a partner of sorts with whom to smoke was a pretty good idea, between the two of you, you can purport some level of both self-control and self-awareness; it's way easier to count the other guy's blasts than your own, and it's just magically easy to track a little rock he drops than to scour the carpet for the one you are SO SURE is down there. Anyway, we distracted each other from the buzz-chasing, to a point.

There were some really crazy, shitty, fucked up dark times, too. There usually are, right? I mostly managed to keep myself on the non-self-loathing side of my morality, but there were times... defuse, walk away, it wasn't always enough.

He's gone now, overdose years ago. He got me close to the edge of the dark, but wouldn't let me fall in completely. I was one of the few people he got to be himself around, I guess. The only time he could dqrop a bit of his street persona. I miss him.

God, I'm so glad I quit before fenta-dope became the plague that it is these days...

God, I'm so glad I quit before fenta-dope became the plague that it is these days...
When the beans came out no one really knew the dangers we thought it was like oxy, they were cheap 10 bucks a pill,someone left over 100 pills at my place. I didn’t want to sell theM because they’d clue in it was what they lost so I was snorting them left right and centre (not a whole pill but 1 or 2 a day) don’t mix them with mdma and come and fentanyl worst roller coaster ride ever, and never mind the itching. Was not fun up down up up down down down up pass out wake up just fucked how I didn’t do
I smoked a fair bit in the past, during my heaviest period of oxycontin abuse.

It was fun. My roommate at the time and I just got silly and fun and came up with stupid ideas for movies and theme parks. There was another guy around for a bit who used to get suuuuuper paranoid about the dumbest shit, which we found absolutely hilarious. You could basically fuck with the guy by not doing anything. If you left the room, he would assume you were going to hide in a closet to jump out at him sometime in the future. If you, say, drove to Toronto to pick up your girlfriend, he would assume it was all just a plot to keep him off guard enough to like, replace the wall clock battery with a more powerful one so it ran fast and he would think he was late for everything. The purest, most random irrationality flowed from this guy like a mountain spring of unecessary worry.

He burned through some 5-figure inheritance in under a month and we didn't see him after that.

Having a partner of sorts with whom to smoke was a pretty good idea, between the two of you, you can purport some level of both self-control and self-awareness; it's way easier to count the other guy's blasts than your own, and it's just magically easy to track a little rock he drops than to scour the carpet for the one you are SO SURE is down there. Anyway, we distracted each other from the buzz-chasing, to a point.

There were some really crazy, shitty, fucked up dark times, too. There usually are, right? I mostly managed to keep myself on the non-self-loathing side of my morality, but there were times... defuse, walk away, it wasn't always enough.

He's gone now, overdose years ago. He got me close to the edge of the dark, but wouldn't let me fall in completely. I was one of the few people he got to be himself around, I guess. The only time he could dqrop a bit of his street persona. I miss him.
It depends on the people I was with if they were fiends I’d fiend hard, I could go smoke it by myself and drop it once it was done, anytime I’m around someone who is a fiend or shady and they play the card that they got it under control I go paranoid/uncomfortable as soon as I leave I’m fine
I can talk to a cop with stuff in my pockets and just flying more calmly than I am around those kinds of people

It depends on the people I was with if they were fiends I’d fiend hard, I could go smoke it by myself and drop it once it was done, anytime I’m around someone who is a fiend or shady and they play the card that they got it under control I go paranoid/uncomfortable as soon as I leave I’m fine

Yeah, for sure. This guy and I just balanced each other out, though. It can be tough to find the right kind of people down among the lower tiers of society, so you have to hold on to the good ones. Now, like I said, we were heavy into the oxy at the time, and it was night and day with this guy when he was dope sick. Like, impression a key to my room on the off chance there were some half-crushed pill bits hiding under my keyboard. I was home most of the time, so I only caught him trying to break in when he thought I wasn't there once. But with crack? No worries. Get some, share, smoke, get more. Have a grand ol' time. Hustle, hustle, pick up scripts, sell scripts, buy crack, trade scripts for future considerations, buy pills when they let you down, hustle, hustle, buy crack, explain consequences to letting us down, demonstrate consequences, imply escalation, collect. Crush, snort, nod, repeat. Cook, blast, twitch, repeat. Sell, trade, hurt, repeat. It was a crazy year.

Yeah, for sure. This guy and I just balanced each other out, though. It can be tough to find the right kind of people down among the lower tiers of society, so you have to hold on to the good ones. Now, like I said, we were heavy into the oxy at the time, and it was night and day with this guy when he was dope sick. Like, impression a key to my room on the off chance there were some half-crushed pill bits hiding under my keyboard. I was home most of the time, so I only caught him trying to break in when he thought I wasn't there once. But with crack? No worries. Get some, share, smoke, get more. Have a grand ol' time. Hustle, hustle, pick up scripts, sell scripts, buy crack, trade scripts for future considerations, buy pills when they let you down, hustle, hustle, buy crack, explain consequences to letting us down, demonstrate consequences, imply escalation, collect. Crush, snort, nod, repeat. Cook, blast, twitch, repeat. Sell, trade, hurt, repeat. It was a crazy year.
See I knew people who I thought were like that, but that’s how they played it to get free shot/steal it, you’d never suspect them you’d just think you hammered it back

But with crack? No worries. Get some, share, smoke, get more. Have a grand ol' time. Hustle, hustle, pick up scripts, sell scripts, buy crack, trade scripts for future considerations, buy pills when they let you down, hustle, hustle, buy crack, explain consequences to letting us down, demonstrate consequences, imply escalation, collect. Crush, snort, nod, repeat. Cook, blast, twitch, repeat. Sell, trade, hurt, repeat. It was a crazy year.

Were you spying on me 11 or 12 years ago? lol quit stealing my ideas lmao

what i didn't like about hard was that it was NOT a social thing for me. the people around me wanted to rip people off and no one could talk to each other out of anxiety after a couple blasts. so i took the habit into solitary and it cost me waaaay too fuckin much. lol the shit is just too powerful

Feeling happy and like anythings possible for a few mins, but yea i always wanted to flush it after I had gone through enough that it didn't feel good anymore, only actually did a couple times

what i didn't like about hard was that it was NOT a social thing for me. the people around me wanted to rip people off and no one could talk to each other out of anxiety after a couple blasts. so i took the habit into solitary and it cost me waaaay too fuckin much. lol the shit is just too powerful
So cheap down here in Perú, i cook my own rocks xddd

I hear most people there only use coke (which is super high-quality) when they can't find a way to get booze.
Nah, most ppl ik that do coke, do it with booze. The scene here Is mostly just weed coke, Cocaine paste AND booze. Ppl that go to raves do mdma, lsd,poppers. That's pretty much it, opiates are rare down here.

Feeling happy and like anythings possible for a few mins, but yea i always wanted to flush it after I had gone through enough that it didn't feel good anymore, only actually did a couple times
boy you have more will power than me. i'd be all in til the end.

I used to smoke crack a couple of times a week a few years ago, always with the same friend, a good friend who is here today and managed to quit everything.
I remember that we always took xanax before starting to smoke crack (previously "cooked") when the crack is over we just snorted the rest of the coke, it was fun, but I can't say that it was the best thing I did in my life, I left the cocaine, very brief euphoria and a horrible fall

boy you have more will power than me. i'd be all in til the end.
ehhh, after u've been smoking for 6-8+ hrs the diminishing returns suck. U don't get any euphoria at all until u go to sleep, i only do it every week or so it's very compulsive though-