• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is Important?

^^^^ i love that...i say that all the time ..it's so funny! =D

I'm also with Haste on the hate thing....it takes up too much energy and just creates bad vibes for everyone concerned.

It's important to me to be positive and to see the good in everyone and in every situation...people are always wining and complaining about everthing when they forget how lucky they are and that there are people who are in worse situations and are going through worse stuff...why can't everyones see the glass as 3/4's full like i do? It just doesnt make sense not to really *shrugs*

I think all the virtues are important, trust, sincerity, truth, justice, compassion, patience, love, etc.

All those things which make the bearable enjoyable, and the tolerable worthwhile...

* To love
* To be loved
* To be happy
* To be healthy
* To have good friends
* To have even better family

They are the most important!

Note: This will be a bit similar to an article in 3D World, about 3 weeks ago, but its so true, and it hit me like a Mack truck doing 110km/h when i read it as to how true it is.

The most important thing is to smile, and if you have a frown on your face for some reason (life kicking you in the teeth, exams, bad break up, etc.) then dont follow everyones advice to cheer up. (As ironic as this will sound...) Be happy that u have a frown on your face cos it means you know you are real and that life isnt a simple walk in the park, its more like a walk down a shadowy alley and when your scared and frowning its only natural. You have to tell people, including yourself, that frowning is only normal sometimes, and that your quite content to sit at the end of the bar by yourself wading through your thoughts until you feel ready to either speak about them or have sorted them out yourself.

I think thats important, making sure that you acknowledge how you feel. And be happy (ironic again!) that you can be in a glum mood from time to time and know that the world isnt all neat and tidy all the time.

-Hyper

PS. Just on a final thought, for the people out there who appear to have all their 'shit' together, chances are they dont, but are afraid to let go of the constructed bliss they currently reside in.

It is important to, once in a while, try and see the world through someone else's eyes. Expecially when you are about to judge someone. Try to understand their motivations.

It is easy to dismiss someone as stupid or foolish, and is much harder to emathise with them. This is why we often choose the former.

That's all.

mother earth.
humanity.
my goals.
my loves.
all the pussy cats in the world.
mrs spgeddi's bossums.
money.
my friends.
an experiential, open minded lifestyle.
my family.

so much to say, so little time....

what is important to me?

my beautiful girlfriend danae :)

my family and my friends and pets :D

common human decency between people is what is important more than anything else i believe. Respect for everyone. Love for your loved ones. Peace for the universe.

Importance.

Creativity

Creativity is something so many people discount as being something worthy of devoting a lot of time to. I find that in creative expression we truly form ourselves as human beings to be more expressive, and certainly promotes a feeling of deepseated wellbeing and appreciation of life.

When you express yourself creatively you're giving birth to an idea, and carrying it through into reality. You take something that is inside your head and give it tangible form.

This process is what sets us apart from animals (apart from our destructive tendancies of course). :)

-plaz out-

^^^^ I love you. every thing you've said in thing you've said in this thread has been awesome :)

originally posted by Hyperspeeding
PS. Just on a final thought, for the people out there who appear to have all their 'shit' together, chances are they dont, but are afraid to let go of the constructed bliss they currently reside in.

That scared the mutha-fucking shit outta me........It's me all over, well.......kinda, actually While it does grab me, Im not that bad............I had dinner with a nineteen year old homeless dude tonight. kinda interesting, scary.

Ok....... a point needs to be made here, QUESTIONS are the most important things. I have many justifications for this but no motivations to express them. Basically, without questions we have no answers.

Why do you do the things you do? (I s'pose this tread is devoted to that)

fears................. shape many of my and others actions............. fear of too many things to write in this thread, death, evil, etc etc etc

beauty................ the other binding force in my life (savour the moment)

Love.......while only an emotion, I find it's effects rather overwelming, which is a good thing. I don't believe love to be some "mythical force" that binds us by it's power. I feel that it's part of our human make up. Our chemical print. In any case it's an amazing thing, I feel that to be the most important thing in my life. Selfish as it may be.

This mood has been expressed here this was directed at one particular person, so worded differently. I hope it makes sense............thanx

It is important to know that what is important to you may not be so to someone else, whilst not forgetting that it is important nonetheless.

The most important thing in life is to know where you are, who you are, and where you are going. If you have enough self awareness to admit you have addictions, you have weaknesses and that you are loved, you are disliked, you are judged then you can utilise the greatest gift of all. Choice. Choose to admit, choose to change. Choose to evolve into the person you are, instead of the one you are lazy being. :|

Last edited:
I have had very good think about whats "important" to me....

My family, my best friend and her daughter, life itself, and being creative with yourself, others, future and my life. Everyone being themselves, as who they are, not trying to "be someone".

"Vision without means of travelling the pathway is only a fantasy."

Urbanhog said:
That is quality... Ive never read that before... Who said that? Thats seriously one of the best one liners ive read in a long time. 8)

-Hyper

Urbanhog said:

You can have anything you want in this world as long as YOU desire it enough to find a way of getting it. The unthinkable can be achieved as long as the desire is strong enough to help you through.

My favourite quote ever, and I cant remember who it is by is: "Those who say can't are usually beaten by those already doing it."

There has been many a person in history who has proven that... True desire is the means of finding a way despite the appearance or "expert opinion" that a vision is fantasy or an impossibility <--- my answer to that quote :p

It all comes down to you. If you really want something, you'll find a way to get/do it despite the naysayers.

To me it's important to keep motivated for life.

Last edited:
In a life lesson I've come to learn very recently;

Despite who you are, or what you think yourself to be;
No matter how much you're loved, or how many excuses you think exist.

The mistakes you make are parts of yourself that you can never run away from. So facing the fears and responsibilities that comes of them will always be important in living with life and yourself.

If not, you'll find those excuses just don't seem to hang around during the hardest parts of your trip.
" This is not a trial run"