• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe what is good to take w/ Suboxone/Bupe!? for a better "feel", ya know!?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
so, I take 12MG of bupe everyday; coming down from 16MG over the last few months and will eventually hit 8 and stay steady w/ that.

I also take phenibut and gabapentin; both are great w/ bupe. I feel like I could jump through a roof at times.

I am wondering what are some other things people take along w/ bupe to get a good "feel", ya know!?

LET ME KNOW! I wanna get.. well, not high, but I wanna feel GREATTTTTTTTTT!

Hydroxyzine+benzo and snoting the bupe. Also, take 2 days and only do 2 mg in the morning and 2 mg in the evening or none at all if you can manage it (or even 1 day if you can't manage two). And just taking that short of a break and then snorting it when you come back to it, is like amazing. That's why I take low doses during the week then on the weekend I do about 8 mg all at once with my benzo and atarax.

Snorting the bupe is something like 70% BA where as SL is like 30-50%

I HATE snorting bupe; I could/would NEVER do that. I hate snorting anything, which is why I once loved the needle so much. I even shot bupe before but it was garbage still; I just put the entire 12MG under the tongue in the AM and feel great all day.

you mentioned the hydroxyzine; I need to get some and give it a shot.

I have been using adderall or tramadol with decent results for both. I only use bupe or the previously mention two when I want to lower my tolerance to my prescribed oxy 30s and norcos. When I combine it with the Adderall I get that energy rush bupe is missing, and when I combine it with tramadol its a bit more pain relieving. it seems to be the general consensus on here that for some reason tramadol breaks through Im guess because it binds to receptors differently than regular opiates. Dont use tramadol and adderall together while on bupe, or separately. From what I understand it increases the risk or seizures from tramadol. Couple beers and some good ol' classic California herb is always in the mix around my place too, and shouldnt be underestimated as poteniators.

see, I take bupe daily, and the bupe itself doesnt really have any effect on me aside form killing my withdrawals; I was shooting over a gram of dope a day, so the 12MG just kills my urge and kills my withdrawals. I'd like to be able to take SOMETHING else to boost my mood a bit; the gaba drugs do work but wondering what else is out there.

I've taken addy many times w/ bupe; addy is just not my thing. it just makes me feel weird I guess.

Yea im with you on the feeling weird.......my tolerance aint like yours, I used to smoke the mexican tar garbage out here in Cali about a g a day. however I use mostly for pain, not that I never abuse but pain relief is my number one goal and the half life of heroin is garbage. Id rather have my 30s and norcos any day, altough im gonna be ditching the norcs for something longer acting and use the 30's for pain relief. For me the weird feeling from adds is offset by the fact I have enough energy to get through the day, in pain or not. Nothing kills the pain like the 30's, they are by far the best. Although it usually takes 2.

I just posted this in a different thread yesterday but DO NOT EVER i.v. hydroxyzine, even the injectable formulation carries a black box warning that it is for i.m.
use only and can cause serious vascular damage and tissue necrosis if i.v.'d. Hydroxyzine p.o. still potentiates. Stay safe.

SKL - did you get any good replies? what is good w/ bupe? I DONT INJECT SHIT ANYMORE, so no worries.

Street- 2 30's is good for you, huh!? I used to inject 12 fucking 30's and still not get the rush I got from a half G of dope.

^didn't actually realize this was your thread again, not trying to go after you specifically with this, just want to spread this message as much as possible I've seen really bad things iVing hydroxyzine, much worse than regular pills

Im not nodding out at two thirties but as far as pain control euphoria and engery is concerned with the chronic pain...yea that works. If I gonna be doing something physical or my daughter is really being fussy Id re-dose another thirty or couple norcs and still be alert. It would be well over 100mg for me maybe even two before I would actually nod out and fall asleep. As far as iv 12 at a time thats a lot bro. Crazy. Out there in Boston you guys have the purest dope so it dosent surprise me you arent matching that rush. But its a well know fact opiates really have no celing and a lot of people dont understand that. Back at the turn of the 20 century before heroin was illegal, doctors reported user who were injecting 200 times the lethal amount for a non opiate user for a theraputic dose.

Bupre & Tramadol synergize well together for a pretty good analgesia effect, but ya have to keep it
to once or twice a week just like everything.

I find as a pain paitent tramadol is just about as good if not better than any other poteniatior out there.......I know thats kinda cheating but most anybody can get a script for tramadol......doctors prescribe with a quickness because its not really treated like the other opiates by the FDA at least here in the states. So in terms of access, and strength I would say is the best opiate potentiator less more opiates, benzo's or somas. But honestly with the tolerance you were taking about with the needle man I mean the OP here..... you might not feel it all. Definately worth a shot though they should be easy to find too

Yeah...only suggested because OP says he hasnt been opiated in months.

alot of patients get prescribed Tram' cause its still a CIV, people that dont know what potentiate means.

Diphenhydramine increases effects of bupe. I've tried it IV with bupe and felt the effects nicely. Also, Some is known to potentiate bupe.

Diphenhydramine increases effects of bupe. I've tried it IV with bupe and felt the effects nicely. Also, Some is known to potentiate bupe.

what? why would that make you feel good? ill be honest, I never tried it but was just looking it up on WIki and saw what it is. its basically like a benedryl, right? and fights off allergies and what not!? how would this make you feel better on top of bupe?

Diphenhydramine is Benadryl and like many antihistamines it does potentiate opiates. I once had a bunch of vials of Benadryl for injection, and I would use them instead of water/NS to dilute my dope because it would add considerably to the rush. I imagine the same would go for other opiates/opioids, and for other routes as well, although not as dramatically.

I second the Benadryl suggestion. I was on Subs for a few years, and every now and then, I'd take a few Benadryl with my Sub and just chill out and read for a while, it definitely increased the intensity of the Suboxone. It only worked once in a while though, even if I took it 2 days in a row, the effects would be greatly diminished on the second day.

Lyric works nice. I would say for a newbie around 800-1000 mg Remember lyrics takes bout 3 hours to kick in fully. I like to use 2200 mg lyrica for a fun night.!